Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:45:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto legal in your country?  (Read 3504 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
My country has a neutral attitude towards cryptocurrencies, but they are cracking down on fraudulent use of blockchain technology.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

The government have yet to legalize cryptocurrencies in ny country but they already gave licenses to several bitcoin exchangers and allowed fintech companies to set up their businesses in one of the economic zones. There is also a report that the central bank plans to regulate the exchanges in the future. But the government did not restrict its citizens from using cryptocurrencies in their transactions even it is not legalized yet.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

My country is not very precise laws about cryptocurrency. Now the cryptocurrency is probably in a neutral state, although there are some laws that prohibit the use and cashing of cryptocurrency.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

In my country, the cryptocurrency is not protected by law. But this fact does not prevent me from participating in ICO. When I fill out the КУC, I see that representatives of some countries are not allowed to participate in the ICO

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

In my country, the cryptocurrency is officially legalized, but most people do not know what it is and do not know how to use it. The news background creates in the minds of people the opinion that all the benefits of cryptocurrency is the ability to buy drugs and prohibited substances. This is a rather strange policy, given that the cryptocurrency is officially legalized.
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is not legalized  in my country (Ukraine) and I don't thing it will in near future. But it doesn't prevent me from participating in ICO, my country is not on the list of generally restricted countries.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:17:15 PM

We are allowed to use crypto in my country but there is a tax.
Crypto is treated the same as any other investment and when it is cashed back into fiat there is a tax.
The rate is 33% of profit and there is a "tax free" amount before tax is calculated.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

As of now in my country now one knows about cryptocurrencies maybe only few people are doing on crypto on how earn and get some money. Maybe if the some year comes the government will be legal the crypto on country but not this time maybe in a future.

Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

KYC are done to prevent members of some countries from participating in ICO because it is illegal over there. Does your country permit you to participate in ICO?
Of course legally in my country, and kyc as you can go and nothing will be, we are allowed even to mine and it does not need to pay tax )
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

no, cryptocurrency is illegal in my country because the digital currency is still unclear in its usefulness and also the price has never been stable, but for some time now it has been heard that there is use of cryptocurrency to purchase goods in my country

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

The market is red and will even dip more.These probably signifies a new era where the volatility will be checked and may be we can see some stability which will in long run help financial institutions and government to regulate crypto and start new projects on these.Presently many governments are not approving crypto and consider it to be as danger and disgrace.But soon in coming years we may see many changes and people will start realizing the use of crypto and mass adoption will occur which will make government think in a different way.Moreover with so many crypto and projects in market with 90% of them of total shit needs to be cut out first.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

No.. crypto is illegal our country. but I hope, it will be legal cryptocurrency in future. crypto has lot of advantages. if you can proper use crypto you will be Rich man short time. you can invest in.
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Just HALK
happytakhana
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

In my country crypto currency is in uncertain condition because our Government was stops investing and withdrawing funds, which are come by crypto currencies, but they doesn't banned crypto currencies right now. In my country it is completely depending on Supreme court decision. We hope that soon court give positive decision and it legalized with guidelines and taxation. And we will trade crypto currencies with free mind & atmosphere.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

In many countries, they understand that cryptocurrency is a serious field of activity that, with time, will reach the international level and try to give it legal status, but there are countries that understand that it is possible to make a cryptocurrency and therefore do not recognize it

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

I am from Russia and so far our cryptocurrency regulation is dragging on. It is likely that in 2019 there will be more specific steps regarding this regulatory area. But the positive point is that there is no ban on bidding, ico, etc.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

I think in my country it is not legalize but even it is not yet legalized I can still join and participate in different ICO. Some ICO have exempted countries who can't in their ICO but I think if this thing will legalized in all countries and I think all people who want to invest in ICO will start on investing.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Crypto is legit and rules are not really clearly made up, law about crypto is still in progress and we don't have specific rules for ICO but we are allowed to join ICO.
no, cryptocurrency is illegal in my country because the digital currency is still unclear in its usefulness and also the price has never been stable, but for some time now it has been heard that there is use of cryptocurrency to purchase goods in my country
That is bad, crypto can help with economy and makes life easier, country will get tax, what is wrong with your country?

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

I live in Russia and with the laws of course we are all bad , but to participate in the ico no one forbade , and I certainly do, I think in the future will be more loyal to the cryptocurrency state

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

In my country, a cryptocurrency has a certain status, since no one knew what it was before, and now, against the background of a general cryptocurrency boom, the government cannot determine the legal status of cryptocurrency and is seeking leverage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: