Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Predictions...  (Read 939 times)
ynclksnr321 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
Merited by vycl87 (2), funchiestz (2)

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

McAfee says so much ... It's hard to believe. The rumors about advertising for money are very strong. I guess he did not oppose it. I do not take too seriously what he say.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

He says many things and tries to shill his bags.
One thing is for sure: We will see eating him his own dick.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

I find McAfee to be weird. So basically I do not buy his speculations. Aside from speculation he also bet that Bitcoin will touch $1M or else he will eat his own hotdog in a live television program.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lorna111

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

McAfee says so much ... It's hard to believe. The rumors about advertising for money are very strong. I guess he did not oppose it. I do not take too seriously what he say.

What more to believe about Mcafee prediction? this is just one of his business style to be in the news, Bitcoin is decentralized digital transaction,no one can predict what to become of Bitcoin in the future, yes, a lot of experts in business market have a different view about Bitcoin, it is always dependent upon on the volume of investment in the market trading which affect the status of Bitcoin on the treed. But, once the issues on Banned,Scammer, and Regulation is address, it will change the out look of Bitcoin on the market for better future of crypto currency digital transaction.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

mcafee is altcoins pump king and he is predicting alot but definately i think his prediction will not be true at least btc will reach 50k usd by that time.
no one can say anything bcz its all about big players.

billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

The crypto currency will grown up in the future, but i cant believe it will become that Mr Mcafee said. With me, McAfee make many Rumors. He is a good investor but i dont like him.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Says the guy who mints million sitting his arse on a chair reviewing ICOs while giving them blind publicity. There's too many people who already tune into his predictions and this number just keeps going up.

People should start turning a deaf ear on this guy's words and that could be the only way shutting this guy completely out of the cryptocurrency scene.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

these forecasts from my point of view are too "visionary", this is the most unpredictable market. I also think that in general the mark cap will reach interesting figures in the next few years, but $ 20 trillion is too much for me. I hope it really arrives though, at least my hodl will have made sense Smiley

wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

He says so many things and so many predictions and I find them entertaining. Imagine how will the cryptoworld react should he run and win the presidency.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

mcafee makes many predictions and often becomes real. but I still consider it a prediction that the truth between the remaining 50% can not be ascertained.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

John McAfee makes tons on predictions. Some of them bordering on the impossible. His batting average is respectable and as long as the prediction is about bitcoin going up, I’ll believe them. Keep ‘em coming, John.  Smiley

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Rise will happen eventually, but i think it will be around current gold valuation compared to FIAT, while gold can loose value.
Bitcoin is just better gold.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

the guy is always sure of everything and yet who is he, what does he know ?
he's just another so called expert who makes money by making bold predictions.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

McAfee is just fond of saying anything he likes anyways. Quite fortunate though that most of his predictions ended up been true, but with the current trend in the market, only time will tell.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

McAfee's sayings have been noticed by the community. But it's not exactly. Within a short span of time, each of his statements made many coins go up quickly. But that stopped after his account was hacked by hackers.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Advertisement by Mcafee - Now lot of big companis will come to invest in bitcoin and price will rise again. Rise will come but not by this year..

They are saying wait till 2021. less than 2.5 years left for this.  If fait value decrease of us dolllars Trump will take some strict action against This bitcoin then again price down..

Buy now and sell when high rate. its good rate time never come back..

I think many times in year 2012 price per bitcoin was 200$ . In that time i have no money .. but That investment will be worth . if i did it before.

You have time invest now before hike. become a fast mover not a slow mover
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

McAfee may have predicted it is left for the prediction to come true. It is very possible because as a speculative market  any thing can happen and may change the course of the price movement of the market.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Nobody can predict the crypto conjuncture for so long. Even MacAfee. His ICO predictions are often just self-fulfilling prophecies, so I wouldn't trust him 100%.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
BelieveInBTC

Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

McAfee might seem a bit crazy with his prediction of Bitcoin worth 1 million dollars by the end of 2021 and his stake (eating his own dick) but he might be actually right. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and people seem to like it. I have started to use Bitcoin some time ago and I really enjoy sending transaction every time. I hope that Bitcoin will be widely adopted by 2021.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: