Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Predictions...  (Read 939 times)
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

no one can predict bitcoin rightnow, but if what he say true that good for me
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Even if you are a celebrity or not, everyone makes a comment or view about cryptocurrencies, its just that we cant predict what will happen to it in the future and if any of those hundreds of prediction will come true, we come to sense that we believe that guy due to that his prediction is right but the truth is he almost said everything before it happen which increases the possibility of what he said will come true.

Well, lets just wait and see then.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

i think that too much but we dont know and mcAfee is a good known person we dont know what will happen in the future let just wait it and trust it that is all i can do right now
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?
Maybe, but I'm not as positive as McAfee.Yes cryptocurrency is the future here you can not argue, even the market of 20 trillion can be believed, but his statement bitcoin worth $ 1 million is too much...Just if you think logically there is only the capitalization of bitcoin should be trillions of dollars,1 trillion and we can not dial and then tens...
varun1289

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I think it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to cross 12k now because of introduction of futures. Earlier if someone wanted a piece of it he had to buy it no matter what and that increased its price. But now you can simply buy futures without actually buying it and even earn while dumping it. So, why would you be willing to buy it at 12k.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

i do not believe him
which he did so far only shilling his bags, he gets paid for every tweet about his altcoin
he is king of the pump
bitcoin prices depend on the investor, not him

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

Everyone s entitled to their opinion. You have a choice to believe or not. What he said my best true half way. That's all I can say about his prediction. I won't take it too serious. But I always note it. A bit of it will be accomplished.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

i love McAfee he is whale. I really like his optimistic words he has a lot of followers and his predictions are very interesting. I'm sure with the opinion that hopefully it will happen right I will hold a coin to wait for the prediction

Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

They can only predict a lot but surely. McAfee's prediction will not be true at least bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 at that time. Nothing to say about bitcoin with big players. Cool
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

i love McAfee he is whale. I really like his optimistic words he has a lot of followers and his predictions are very interesting. I'm sure with the opinion that hopefully it will happen right I will hold a coin to wait for the prediction

He is what we call influencer, with all his followers I'm pretty sure that a few will be swayed towards his bold predictions. Of course we all wanted for bitcoin to reach a mil per pop, but I don't see it happening though. As much as we are all bullish, but his predictions doesn't make any sense at all. Its pure speculation at the highest order, but as what the OP has said, if it happens then good, if not then accept that fact and we can all live with that.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

mc afee altcoin many predictions and most become a reality
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

"The crypto money market will become a $ 20 trillion market. But I believe it will be 10 times. As the crypto money sector evolves, fiat money will lose value to a great extent. By 2021, the US dollar will be only 1 in 5 of today's value. Believe in these numbers." said John McAfee. Do you think that we are going to end up this boring period and see such a rise?

this all sounds very good, but at today's price, it's hard to believe. also, since i know that mcafee is paid for his tweets, i no longer listen to his tweets.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

A lot of experts has been giving their opinion about the market of cryptocurrency which followers around the world are taking their advice. They predict future market movements and stuff which most of them are quite good at but it's up to a person's perspective if he is going to believe it or not. But one thing is for sure, only time will tell what would happen to cryptocurrency which is why I don't take McAfee's prediction too seriously. I think he's just hyping things to make it look at little bit better. Remember that coin where people thought he said it's going to be $15 at some point? Guess what it shoot up so high and when he clarifies that it's only $1.5 that's when bad things happen.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

wow!! nothing but wow!! this will be a great joy for us all. also check on the link below - Mcafee Predicts Bitcoin Will Hit $15,000 Before June 12

see link : https://blokt.com/news/mcafee-predicts-bitcoin-will-hit-15000-before-june-12
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

I think it's entirely possible because more and more people are starting to pay attention to the whole market.
So there's still a lot of opportunity in this market, and I think it's worth it.

scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

McAfee's predictions are almost impossible to happen and I think he is expecting too much. I will tell him to come back to real world from his dreamland.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:09:25 AM

I cannot find a way to believe this but when it happens that way, it means cryptocurrency has achieved it goals to become worldwide currency and not a currency for the whales and the few alone.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

yes you are right bitcoin prices can potentially up to as expensive as others say, it's because they might just look at market conditions and see the total supply available.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

Well, John McAfee is a mathematician in another level and has made several predictions based on some analyses and calculated probabilities. In 2021, cryptocurrencies are likely to blossom as the Blockchain technology is being utilized by various sectors each day. The awareness creation has increased significantly over the past few years. Gradually, the fiat will fade and our societies will go cashless and it will be spearheaded by cryptocurrencies.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

No one can conclude the future value of bitcoin. The market value varies depending on trades.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: