Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member?  (Read 2011 times)
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

There should be a bounty page visit there a lot of interesting ico for you try but you have to really choose where ico is right to pay you.
I don't understand anything you said. If you continue to post like this, you could be banned.

If you get into good campaign manager you will never get any trouble with the payment side mate.
Did you read what happened with Atriz? He was a good manager but he ended up with negative trust now.
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Many signature campaigns accept jr.member. You can follow the signature from uchit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167782.msg32992071#msg32992071 they receive the rank jr.member for signature
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

i think this is your first time for wearing a signature. so i like to suggest you this project . this is kripital group project. their previous projects are merculet,arcblock, egretia, i think you know about that already . this is their new project . try this one
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

I think on the forum there are many companies with signature for Jr.Member.
You have been given a lot of links where you can find the signature. Simply check out them
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

It is true that you need to be in Junior Member rank to be able to join signature campaign. If you already in Junior Member, you can start on your signature campaign. You can find it in Marketplace, then go to Bounties section. You can choose which bounty that suits you. Just read the terms and conditions provided by the team. But be careful, because sometimes there are scams.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Trustp

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

Actually to become a jr. member you have to work with bounties and ico for you to really acquaint yourself with ongoing campaigns using bounty hives and   telegram.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
Hello,
I can't suggest where you join
But, better you join bounty with few participants in the signature campaign.
If the participants are few, but the rank of the participants is mostly above you, don't join.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

Yes,there are some project bounty with junior member participation listing,there are a couple of them on this platform, which will,require you putting up a personal text and signature as given by the project..The choice of the project to choose might be determined by the integrity of the manager handling the project in respect to their past projects.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

You can go to service disscussion on altcoin sub forum, there's table of signature campaign with every rules you should know about that signcamp....
For now, i joined in Globalre.it signature campaign...
But as we know, there are no much stakes we earn if we only have junior member rank, so i do that while i do some social media bounties and articles....
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Right now it is very hard to find a campaign that you can assure that is good.
Scam campaigns are everywere, you should search first the campaign you want to join before joining, because all your hardwork will put into trash.
I suggest you should follow the campaigns of the trusted person here, because most of the campaigns that they run are very successful.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Yes, signature campaign is available delineating Jr. Member on the contrary simple and reproduction signature campaign
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

it is a good and great idea if Jr member can now ware signature this days. However, Jr member wearing signature didn't mean that they are going to take equal sakes with the other rank in bitcointalk forum. Also, not all campaign allows Jr member to wear their signature, wearing of depends on the manager of each campaign and what he plans to do during the campaign.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

You should read this first https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

Look around there are so many , but watch exactly because there a some Signature Scams too !

Regards  Lafu

I just wanna ask this. In what way you would say  that the comments/posts are poorly constructed?  A lot of people here in the forum don't know how to speak English fluently  beause it is not their mother tongue . I , myself is learning how to speak the language as much as I could. Is not it a little bit discouraging for us to participate in Signature Campaigns knowing that we will get warned or even worst banned for not delivering good comments/posts? I know it's for all sake, just wanna clarify things out. Thanks
kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

signature campaigns for junior members still look small but tolerable for payments from social media campaigns because their payday allocation campaigns still look fresh or expensive for that if you have a junior member account you better follow a signature campaign.
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Signature campaign as my experience as Jr.Member too, about 3 of 5 bounties accept Jr.Member in their signature project. I 've done 1 signature campaign that gave to me around 220$ equivalent coin (hashcard.com). But I didn't check if I got it on my ETH account.

I suggest you, as it doesn't take time to take a Signature campaign too.

More of that, you got a Great bounty that will finish in 5 days from the date of post. Where you can easily win 1 ETH worth of coupon (just 100 points to win). https://bit.ly/2sStdSP

50 points free for you if you signup and put my referral email is: http://tny.im/er8 (50 points for you and me)

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Did you read what happened with Atriz? He was a good manager but he ended up with negative trust now.
they hold some coin for bounty hunters and not paying it, i think they not longer professional bounty manager righ now
some of the bounty hunters protested very loudly
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

I haven't found any good bounty companies that take this rank. Maybe I'm just a little in the bounty field, but I haven't seen a suitable company for such a rank.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

There should be a bounty page visit there a lot of interesting ico for you try but you have to really choose where ico is right to pay you.
I don't understand anything you said. If you continue to post like this, you could be banned.

If you get into good campaign manager you will never get any trouble with the payment side mate.
What happened to this Manager? Can we get a little more of this story? I'm very interested to know what happened to him. Good Manager to me.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

yes Jr. Member is enough to join signature campaign and I suggest to you to make your own research and find a good ICO that you want to join in their signature campaign it is very helpful to you to understand on how signature campaigns works.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

If you are a beginner you can look for bounty with a good manager or group. many qualified bounty managers in this forum and make sure you read the rules in every bounty or campaign you participate in.

Yes, you are right
everyone who follows the work in this forum has a level based on their rank. and for beginners they usually follow a bounty or airdrop job. they are many joined there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: