Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member?  (Read 2011 times)
jurelmartin (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

You should read this first https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0

Look around there are so many , but watch exactly because there a some Signature Scams too !

Regards  Lafu

owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

If you are a beginner you can look for bounty with a good manager or group. many qualified bounty managers in this forum and make sure you read the rules in every bounty or campaign you participate in.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

Check out the bounty threads https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Seems most accept Jr. Members. Just read through and see how its done. Its very simple.
bharatgandass

Activity: 91

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

Yes, signature campaign is available for Jr. Member but simple and normal signature campaign.
dhydra

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

You can take a look this post and you can find out more bounty programs which allows to jr members.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2277262.0

You can apply his new projects

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
I think those were old threads now you need to be at least to be a member ranked member to join in signature campaign since the merit system implemented,so you now need to rectify the 10 merit as well as 60 activity to be a member rank and then only you can participate in the signature campaigns.Even most of the bounties are also now member rank to participate in their signature campaigns,but for you there were two bitcoin paying signature campaign were oped by wapinter I think there are junior members are also allowed so try your luck if there is any open slot.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

Look around there are so many , but watch exactly because there a some Signature Scams too !

Regards  Lafu

For rules and better understanding about signature campaigning this thread would be helpful but I will never there is many scams. I really feel happy about this services section only because the number of good managers are really more in numbers there.
If you get into good campaign manager you will never get any trouble with the payment side mate. Clear with the people in all the aspects.
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Go here :
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Its a list of all bounty signature campaigns.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Jr member rank is still a low rank but you can find some signature campaigns that allow this rank to enroll in them, you should focus to search one in the section services here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 If you want to be paid using bitcoin else you should go to bounties, then you can find campaigns that paid using tokens and altcoins. I advise you to rank up to increase your chance to enroll any further signature campaigns, just wait and build more your bitcointalk account.
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

check the bounty page, there are many options from some bounty signature which is a good bounty,
in the signature you should really think that it will pay you
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

If you wanna more information by your question, simple used search's stroke on forum at any time. Don't be shy use it
Irvanremok

Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I think if your account is already jr. Members of many projects that participate to join and promote the project, you can search in the market and choose which projects that would be successful and have great prizes. i see a lot in alcoin. if you want to join.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
joelsamuya

Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Thankyou!

I suggest to do a personal study with any of the offered bounty out there, because any recommendation might not be suggested in the sense that if it will not work in the long run, nobody can be blamed, so its better for you to do your own personal choice, but make it sure that the project is worthy to promote, because you will be bringing the name of the project along with you identity as a rank member.

Have a great day
gabum19

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

I suggest you need to read rules and thread first before join you said campaign. It is still more advantage to have ideas before participating. You can find campaigns from Child Board the highlight bounties (altcoins)
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Thankyou!
Almost any company accepts jr.member in the signature. Choose what is more profitable and participate in it.
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

Regards  Lafu
Thanks for the link. It's very useful topic for participants of signature campaign to know the rules in bitcointalk about constructive post.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

As of now, my bounty campaign is currently only accepting member ranks only. But you can try to look for amazix and you can check out deadley's bounties in the telegram group for ongoing campaigns that may be accepting jr. members.

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

Thankyou!
I am also a beginner in bounty campaign,i would suggest you to try this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2470827.msg39686890#msg39686890. I hope it will help you also,because i already read the rules and everythig in this bounty campaign.
dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

There should be a bounty page visit there a lot of interesting ico for you try but you have to really choose where ico is right to pay you.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

There should be a bounty page visit there a lot of interesting ico for you try but you have to really choose where ico is right to pay you.
I don't understand anything you said. If you continue to post like this, you could be banned.

If you get into good campaign manager you will never get any trouble with the payment side mate.
Did you read what happened with Atriz? He was a good manager but he ended up with negative trust now.
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Many signature campaigns accept jr.member. You can follow the signature from uchit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167782.msg32992071#msg32992071 they receive the rank jr.member for signature
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

i think this is your first time for wearing a signature. so i like to suggest you this project . this is kripital group project. their previous projects are merculet,arcblock, egretia, i think you know about that already . this is their new project . try this one
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

I think on the forum there are many companies with signature for Jr.Member.
You have been given a lot of links where you can find the signature. Simply check out them
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

It is true that you need to be in Junior Member rank to be able to join signature campaign. If you already in Junior Member, you can start on your signature campaign. You can find it in Marketplace, then go to Bounties section. You can choose which bounty that suits you. Just read the terms and conditions provided by the team. But be careful, because sometimes there are scams.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Trustp

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

Actually to become a jr. member you have to work with bounties and ico for you to really acquaint yourself with ongoing campaigns using bounty hives and   telegram.
BantiHanter

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Thankyou!
Hello,
I can't suggest where you join
But, better you join bounty with few participants in the signature campaign.
If the participants are few, but the rank of the participants is mostly above you, don't join.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

Yes,there are some project bounty with junior member participation listing,there are a couple of them on this platform, which will,require you putting up a personal text and signature as given by the project..The choice of the project to choose might be determined by the integrity of the manager handling the project in respect to their past projects.
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

You can go to service disscussion on altcoin sub forum, there's table of signature campaign with every rules you should know about that signcamp....
For now, i joined in Globalre.it signature campaign...
But as we know, there are no much stakes we earn if we only have junior member rank, so i do that while i do some social media bounties and articles....
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Right now it is very hard to find a campaign that you can assure that is good.
Scam campaigns are everywere, you should search first the campaign you want to join before joining, because all your hardwork will put into trash.
I suggest you should follow the campaigns of the trusted person here, because most of the campaigns that they run are very successful.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Yes, signature campaign is available delineating Jr. Member on the contrary simple and reproduction signature campaign
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

it is a good and great idea if Jr member can now ware signature this days. However, Jr member wearing signature didn't mean that they are going to take equal sakes with the other rank in bitcointalk forum. Also, not all campaign allows Jr member to wear their signature, wearing of depends on the manager of each campaign and what he plans to do during the campaign.
totoy4741

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Regards  Lafu

I just wanna ask this. In what way you would say  that the comments/posts are poorly constructed?  A lot of people here in the forum don't know how to speak English fluently  beause it is not their mother tongue . I , myself is learning how to speak the language as much as I could. Is not it a little bit discouraging for us to participate in Signature Campaigns knowing that we will get warned or even worst banned for not delivering good comments/posts? I know it's for all sake, just wanna clarify things out. Thanks
kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

signature campaigns for junior members still look small but tolerable for payments from social media campaigns because their payday allocation campaigns still look fresh or expensive for that if you have a junior member account you better follow a signature campaign.
brunocrypto

Activity: 138

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Signature campaign as my experience as Jr.Member too, about 3 of 5 bounties accept Jr.Member in their signature project. I 've done 1 signature campaign that gave to me around 220$ equivalent coin (hashcard.com). But I didn't check if I got it on my ETH account.

I suggest you, as it doesn't take time to take a Signature campaign too.

More of that, you got a Great bounty that will finish in 5 days from the date of post. Where you can easily win 1 ETH worth of coupon (just 100 points to win). https://bit.ly/2sStdSP

50 points free for you if you signup and put my referral email is: http://tny.im/er8 (50 points for you and me)

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
riyand

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Did you read what happened with Atriz? He was a good manager but he ended up with negative trust now.
they hold some coin for bounty hunters and not paying it, i think they not longer professional bounty manager righ now
some of the bounty hunters protested very loudly
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

I haven't found any good bounty companies that take this rank. Maybe I'm just a little in the bounty field, but I haven't seen a suitable company for such a rank.

HeroHerak001

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

I don't understand anything you said. If you continue to post like this, you could be banned.

If you get into good campaign manager you will never get any trouble with the payment side mate.
What happened to this Manager? Can we get a little more of this story? I'm very interested to know what happened to him. Good Manager to me.

Rosemarie Carizo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:55 AM

yes Jr. Member is enough to join signature campaign and I suggest to you to make your own research and find a good ICO that you want to join in their signature campaign it is very helpful to you to understand on how signature campaigns works.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

If you are a beginner you can look for bounty with a good manager or group. many qualified bounty managers in this forum and make sure you read the rules in every bounty or campaign you participate in.

Yes, you are right
everyone who follows the work in this forum has a level based on their rank. and for beginners they usually follow a bounty or airdrop job. they are many joined there.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

First you should check the campaign guidelines, then you can take a look at the bounty thread of the forum. Both links are written by the previous posts. Lastly, you can check the spreadsheets created by people that have useful info about recent bounty campaigns.
xPotato_02

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Just browse in the Bounties board and you might be lucky to see a decent project offering signature campaigns.

Bounties board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Thankyou!
Few signature campaign only accepting the jr.member but right know all the campaigns are runs in member to legendary so you should wait for future campaign. But many bounty signature campaigns are stills accepting the jr.member so you should searching in bounties (altcoin) definitely you will join the signature campaign. Finally you read the OP post then pick the right campaign.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
verziagra

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

To participate in a signature campaign is easy. you need to make a good comment on every topic in this forum. read the rules before you participate and create a quality post. do not just make a post that is considered spam in this forum.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

Currently, most of the bounty campaigns are starting to recruit users from the rank Jr member, so it will be easy to find a bounty campaign, you can choose for the duration of the development team, the soft and hard Cap and so on, there is an array of variants.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Just browse in the Bounties board and you might be lucky to see a decent project offering signature campaigns.

Bounties board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Perfectly answered mate. I do not know why people fail to research and making thread here and asking their queries to us mate. Really invest on the ICO project means you could ask which one is the good ICO project but signature campaign you do not need the help of services from thread.

Most of bounties accepting from the jr and above rank then you do not need to worry about that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Thankyou!

hi! you better look this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 usually the services section has very minimal number of campaign for today and i think it is better to join bounties but the payment is not weekly basis.
Krot98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Almost all subscription campaigns start from Jr. Member and therefore just find a bounty company and provided that you are satisfied with all the conditions, you can join!
bitsmola

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Thankyou!

hi! you better look this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 usually the services section has very minimal number of campaign for today and i think it is better to join bounties but the payment is not weekly basis.
WINSTARS - they have 30%  for signature. And it is very good project! It is the first casino on blockchain and smartcontracts with beta!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412162
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=p6Al28w4
ksheni56

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

#LASERxyz Bounty Campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3765583.msg39351802#msg39351802
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I don't think that being a Jr.Member is also enough to join a signature campaign nowadays.This is because very few signature campaigns are coming nowadays. All the managers searches for an experienced member who can make some good quality posts in order to advertise their campaign. That's why most of the campaigns are only for member, full member or above.There are hardly very few campaigns for a newbie or a Jr.member and that too with very low payments.Time has gone when member of every rank was able to participate in a campaign.So according to me you should be at least a member in order to participate in a campaign on this forum.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Yes, now there are many companies of generosity in which there are signatures for jr. members. Just look carefully.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

To be honest, you can get good payments having this rank, but when you get a "member" of payments it becomes 2-3 times more for the same work ..
noxlord93

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I am engaged in a subscription campaign having the rank "Jr.member" but I have not received the first payments yet. When I get paid I will decide whether to do this further or not
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

At this forum you can find a huge number of bounty campaigns, including signature campaigns for Junior Member. Choose any bounty campaign that you like, carefully study the rules and get to work.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Everyone will just direct to check the bounties corner of the forum.

No one can suggest you the best one as most of them are the same in terms of stakes, projects, marketing and developers.

What you should look for is the bounty that has real marketing and fund for their participants. You can also join social media bounties although you're lower rank.

VieleSind

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

There are many signature campaigns for Jr. Member. The Arcona project I am taking also accepts for Jr. Member participates in signature campaigns. Currently, most ICO bounties allow rank rankings from Jr. Member is up so you can rest assured to participate in the ICO campaign, just select the potential ICO only.
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

there are many opportunity available for jr members in signature campaigns you just need to search and find them. be sure to read the rules and follow them

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

Quite a number of bounty campaigns offer signature activities for jr members on the bounty (altcoins) section of the forum. In my opinion, earning the tokens can actually add up to higher than payments in btc/eth, especially if the pool of participants is small and the campaign allocates highly to the signature campaign (which is quite common)
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Thankyou!

There's too many  campaigns accepting signature, but you have to read the rules on it. To participate is easy, you need to make a good quality post on every topic in this forum. Do not just make a post that is considered spam.
totoy4741

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

There are lots of good bounty program with good signature campaign in this forum. Try to search a litte more a bout the project with creadible team behind it. But to help you out  I would suggest to visit this link http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ to guide you through which one you would like to join in. Bounties are sorted to date, and you can see every detail in every bounty program campaigns. It's up to you to decide, and there are alson ratings on each bounty campaign. Hope it helps
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

Search one on icobench. You can easily set the filter to show the ones with bounties, then select one where you fit in and you like, then apply. Its really easy.
hekimogluburaketem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

You need to be at least a junior member to become a part of a bounty campaign. Most bounties allow the junior member for the participation but these days only a few are allowing junior members. The percentage of rewards is very less for a junior member account as compared to the other senior accounts that are there in bitcointalk. My advice would be to upgrade to a senior member account at least to enjoy the signature campaign benefits.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

Thankyou!

You have to check bounties section for this and join campaign as per their budget , bounty manager experience , project report on ico site and other blogs . if project have good potential and bounty budget is also good then you should join that bounty and follow all rules , bcoz sometimes if we do miss even 1 rule we get no stakes , so keep this thing in mind .
Littledragons

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

Yeah there are a bunch mate - one of the big things to note is if a project looks like it has some viability.

Its exactly the same as investing in an ICO - except you are investing your time, not money.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
seven2smoke1

Merit: 132

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

You need to be at least a junior member to become a part of a bounty campaign. Most bounties allow the junior member for the participation but these days only a few are allowing junior members. The percentage of rewards is very less for a junior member account as compared to the other senior accounts that are there in bitcointalk. My advice would be to upgrade to a senior member account at least to enjoy the signature campaign benefits.

To be honest, nowadays there is only few signature campaigns and bounty campaigns in general accept the rank of Jr member, but the problem is the payment is always too low compared to other ranks, as you said from the rank of Sr member, people can really enjoy the pay rate compared to the lower ranks. So if he wants to make a good profit from bounties, he should upgrade his account.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Thankyou!

you can try to visit spreadsheet http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
hope it helps
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

There are a few signature campaigns for newbies but you need to look hard - and there are plenty of them for Jr. Members - just take a look at the bounties thread and you will find them easy enough.
sonisecbr

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

If we want to actually looking at the tread is actually much bounty that accept rank Jr. member, just that we should carefully choose
loveecrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Thankyou!
I think those were old threads now you need to be at least to be a member ranked member to join in signature campaign since the merit system implemented,so you now need to rectify the 10 merit as well as 60 activity to be a member rank and then only you can participate in the signature campaigns.Even most of the bounties are also now member rank to participate in their signature campaigns,but for you there were two bitcoin paying signature campaign were oped by wapinter I think there are junior members are also allowed so try your luck if there is any open slot.
there is some that accepts Jr.memebers
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Yes, my bonus campaign currently accepts only member ratings. But you can try to find amazix and you can check deadley's bonus in telegram for ongoing campaigns.
Heart18

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
  That thread will help you to find bounty campaign for you to join,but always be careful to choose because not all bounty campaigns are good and can give you rewards at the end of the campaign. Try to study the project first before joining their campaign to avoid wasting your time and effort.
PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 850

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Thankyou!

If you're looking for good signature campaigns, you can go to services in economy section where different signature campaigns that are paying in bitcoin is held. Here's the link of the said section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 , you can freely visit that thread for more information.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Thankyou!

Here its common for a jr member lile you to ask this especially you a newbie and all here you post a topic here but as someone send a link but did not explain where its at the childboards of marketplace (altcoins) and chilboards to bounties.

So here I hope make this one a guide because I omce a newbie and I want to make it easy and helpfu to newbies like you who just gotten promoted to jr. Member.

1) Have a wallet myetherwallet.
 -keep in mind print the paper wallet and save the passcode that is given to you.
2) Post topics that is worth it, to help people dont post a line line sentence post more because you might regret it because someone might report you on just making post of 1-3 line and does not even contain helpful answer.
3) The mistake I did before is the wallet that there are different wallet that is suggested to use in your campaign so read it the instructions properly.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Jr members only get a small reward. if you are lucky and follow full in the caimpaign I estimate you only get $ 400 - $ 600 only. you must follow campaigns other than signatures such as articles and social media.
BetadiNe

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

yes I agree with what you say, there are some popular managers today like needmoney, amazik and others, or you can search in the market there you can find many projects, and do not forget to read the rule of the project, sometimes what is said other people do not necessarily think you are good so you better decide your own.
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

In this forum , it is very difficult to start earning for a new user . A junior member is also basically a new comer .
There are very few signature campaigns for the junior members . Most of the campaigns which allows a jr. member participation turned out to be fake or scams .
So be careful about that . I think you should rank up first and then  participate the signature campaigns.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Take the advice of most users here in trying to rank up, as well! You can do this by reading more than posting (highly recommended in the bct forum guidelines as well), and doing your best to contribute to the forum with constructive and helpful comments.

Meanwhile, you should take a look at AmaZix's Community Rewards, of which Signature Campaigns are generally part of. Junior Members are welcome on our campaigns - although you should check each campaign for specific rules regarding participation.

Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

sparkster is giving away free token sign up now
registration link: http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
community telegram: https://t.me/SparksterICO
icofires

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Thankyou!
Yes for Signature Bounty you need minimum junior Member rank.
Join this Bounty for signature campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4389746
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Thankyou!
It's hard for a new bounty hunter to find a good bounty campaign although there are so many campaign posted but some of them are not giving the rewards they promised and some ICOs are gone after the campaign end and not paying to bounty participants.
s4l1wu

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

yeah i think Jr Member can be a good in signature campaign too... because there's no different from the other rank if they always active on service duscussion and other things. im a junior member so i think i should answer this question
privedvelosiped

Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Thankyou!

Yes I met the signature company for your rank, but to say that you will earn a lot there I can not. The other thing is if you buy status on the forum full of member, you$ 500 a week to earn.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Thankyou!

Almost bounty campaign in signature accept the Jr.member. You need to find the good campaign to join. Remember that Signature campaign require the participants make the constructive post every week which is not easy for newbie
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Almost all projects accept Jr. Members for signature campaigns and that's the least for most. You could check the bounties sub tab in marketplace for bounties you can join. It gets better as you rank up I guess
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Very little signature bounty for newbie. And a lot of bounty for jrmember, I think you can easily find them without creating this topic. lol
bitsmola

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Winstars will be very good!! It will be revolution on gambling. I know the team and they are very good people! They know how to do a cool project.

https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=p6Al28w4
Are you listen about it? What are think?
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Thankyou!
It's hard for a new bounty hunter to find a good bounty campaign although there are so many campaign posted but some of them are not giving the rewards they promised and some ICOs are gone after the campaign end and not paying to bounty participants.
Yes, it is true that there are some scams that allow newbie and jr.members to participate in their bounty campaign but ultimately they have no payment.Try to participate in bounty campaigns hosted by famous bounty managers who may be more secure.
Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

most of the members will remain on this platform as Jr.Member or Member. I want to join as a Jr.Member signature campaigns, Jr member and other top level of the difference between the attention to note that I do not agree.Ban 1 stake gives hero member 15. a difficult situation for us. choose how much difference there is between them. Of course you should first find quality projects. because the project can be canceled if it does not exceed the soft cap.
Jamboo30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

Thankyou!

Jr.Member is the rank which is accepted in almost Signature Bounty Campaign. Dont worry, please read carefully about the rule of the Signature campaign you join. Normaly, this campaign need 10-15 constructive post per week, lets try to follow the rule and get the high rewards.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

Thankyou!

Jr.Member is the rank which is accepted in almost Signature Bounty Campaign. Dont worry, please read carefully about the rule of the Signature campaign you join. Normaly, this campaign need 10-15 constructive post per week, lets try to follow the rule and get the high rewards.
become a Junior member on the bitcointalk forum is perhaps the best option to be able to participate in the Bounty of the company. To get the rank of member you need to have 10 merits, But it's almost impossible to get them.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

You choose which projects will be successful and have great prizes to participate. I see alot in alcoin. there are signature campaigns, advertising campaigns on facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is very simple for newbies. Just read the rules carefully

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Thankyou!

There are many projects which have opened bounties for junior members also , you should check bounties section for all the projects . as of now i will suggest you to join eon token bounty because bounty reward is fixed , also you need not to do post more comments as it only require 5-6 posts in a week .
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

For me when I rank to Jr member, I will always go to ico drops website to pick some good bounties or I will follow some good bounty managers.
kristineirene

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

There is a lot of campaign that you can join already its not that a high profit but not bad since that we are just Jr member you just need to follow the rules and regulation and for sure you can earn on it. But its better if you need to gather information first before joining because we dont know if its legit or scam
Mazzary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Go here :
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Its a list of all bounty signature campaigns.
thank you for sharing links, some tables of bounty and bounty managers also have an active status or a scam, because the thing I fear is a fraud, work to spend time without results
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

Please join the project I'm involved in. http://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 4094452.0
Very good project
mazda60621

IRONX

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

most companies want to see Jr.Member participants.
I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted
Currently i'm participating in a bounty campaign that is open to accept Jr. Members.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Thankyou!

yes brother you can joind signature if your RANK JR.MEMBR ,in every bounty isee for signature minim RANK JR.MEMBER There are also Must RANK MEMBER Minimal FOr joined signature . you can try  joined  signature for this bounty  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662733.0 ,this good bounty  Smiley
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Join the hottest project at the end of 2018 W12
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4094452.0
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

there are many bounty in which you can participate.Look here on the forum you will find a suitable company.You can take the signature of the company I'm wearing now.It's yumerium.The number of participants is limited.here's the link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4465888.0
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

I think it is difficult to determine which campaign is best suited to the perceptions of each person. So, just walk around the bounty topic (altcoin). more than 70% of the signature campaigns accept JR members.
You will be free to choose them.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Signature campaign was accepted the newbies also once but nowadays they are not accepting below the member rank. From member rank to above you can get the good campaigns with the hands of perfect campaign managers on this forum.
Nowadays with the rank alone you cannot get accepted. You need to earn the trust or merits to grow the reputation of your account and that will be allow you to get the merit from others dude.
olivia jane567

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Visit the bounty section on this forum and choose for yourself. Spend time reading around the campaign you want to partake in.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

If you have just learned the bounty task, it is important to observe the followers of the project, because the more followers of the project, the more attractive the project!

XIE-XIE

Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

You can follow the campaign at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662733.0
I have read and I think this is a very interesting bounty program. Try read the whitepaper.

thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

Dear friend, this is an awesome question that i am looking for. I think we should follow some professional guys and join. I hope we will success. Many thanks
XIE-XIE

Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Lots of signatures for JR Memeber my suggestion you have to read a lot and please visit tread bounty, you there will be able to choose bounty that you think is good.

Irvanremok

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

preferably if you have a jr account. your member ahrus raises your account to higher because a member jr. members get a small gift that was not in accordance with our work that post per day it may also not be able to get a lot of our money .. as good as if you want to join the project then follow the lh regulation first so you do not hesitate too difficult for the project.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 258

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

I can see most of the campaigns neglecting Jr.Members from their campaigns since they can't have no signature links in their signature box.So only way to get into campaign is get 10 merits which is enough to be a member rank then you can able to participate in most of the campaign.Even though some campaign accepts Jr.member as well so keep watching the service section.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Dear friend. I love your topic. Good question. Signature campaign will help us to earn more tokens, if the ico price is good we will earn more money. I hope to get some great answers from the other members. Many thanks
Anhduc2015

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

You should join the project with a high bonus share for the signature campaign, 30-45%
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

Thankyou!
Yes, since now that you become Jr. Member its your oppotunity to joined signature campaign, i can suggest you to pick a project which is worth joining. You can go to bounty thread check some bounty there that have potential to be success so that you time and effort will be paid someday.
Joep01

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

Thankyou!
Of course you can joined already, like i joined some signature but also i pick a project which is i know its worth of joining. Its better to do some search in bounty thread just for you to have some knowledge. Thanks

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
nghihuynh2018

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Most of  signature campaigns are stills accepting Jr.member so you should searching in this link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 
Finally you read the rules then pick the right campaign. Be careful to choose project.Do research for more info.
petrovkirill808

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

You should join the project with a high bonus share for the signature campaign, 30-45%

I have never seen a stake in a subscription company higher than 35%
in fact it is much more important to choose a good project, otherwise they can promise a lot and not pay anything!
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:18:53 PM

Thankyou!
check out the one I'm putting  on,  you will be glad you did put it on,  just few weeks to the end of the campaign and their project is one of the best project out there right now
Anhduc2015

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

If a comment on a comment, but you are making a project that too that is W12
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4094452.0
Jamboo30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

All bounty project with signature campaign accept the Jr.member, you can choose some good bounty to join, be aware that signature campaign has the big pool allocation in total pool but the requirement is more difficault than others campaign. Highly recommend you join Eloncity bounty Extension wiht the potential bonus for signature campaign.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kudus11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Thankyou!
That's right, bro, especially distinguishing good projects is the most important because the bounty signature can only be followed one during the bounty running.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Many bounty campaign have accepted junior members but we know the stakes is different with jr. member above.
But allocations for signature campaign is higher than other campaign.
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I see almost every bounty today has a signature campaign for Jr.. member, you can fully participate. Please read the rules carefully and follow them.
AgatioX

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

It seems to me that participate in signature compaigns with the Jr. Member rank is not profitable, too little reward is obtained. In such campaigns, you need to participate with at least a Full Member rank
kudus11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Thankyou!
I suggest that you join the Cryptosouk signature project, you will see this project is very good and handled by a very experienced management experience. thank you
kudus11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Thankyou!
That's right, bro, especially distinguishing good projects is the most important because the bounty signature can only be followed one during the bounty running.
Yes bro, it's really true but it's very difficult to differentiate and choose which projects are good and not, even I don't know which projects will be successful. thank you
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

there are a lot of group that you can join in telegram for bounty campaign and also in threads in bitcointalk.. you can go to bounty campaign threads and in telegram here is the link.. https://t.me/CSBounty you can check here if you want.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

It seems to me that participate in signature compaigns with the Jr. Member rank is not profitable, too little reward is obtained. In such campaigns, you need to participate with at least a Full Member rank

itll still depend on the manager and on the owner of the project  . some pays big for only a jr member ranks  but most oftenly the pay for junior members is way too little and wont enough to support your family if dont have othe jobs aside from doing  sig campaigns . finding sig campaign with a jr membe rank is also rare because thesedays , most campaign managers are only aiming for senior member and above because they want a bang on the buck .
2017yizou

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

You can find it in the bounty section, and a lot of signature bounty is waiting for you. However, I advise you not to expect too much. Due to the market downturn, the rewards of the bounty is also very low recently.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Everything needs the process mate, there isn't as easy as you think, with take part with signature campign someone can become more active in this forum and they will read a lot of information in order to provide good information. Compared to if someone does not join the bounty campaign they will be lazy to be active in this forum. And I think it's normal for junior members to get a little reward because their capacity for a project will be little compared to the rank that is already high.
vlast01

Activity: 364

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Thankyou!
There are always new and incoming bounty so i preferred to give and suggest you to a good and reliable channel in telegram this is the
Channel name: CryptoServices Bounty
Telegram username: @CSBounty
Link: https://t.me/CSBaunty
- This group are specialize on general bounty FAQ, as well as posting of any new bounties currently going on.

There are always new bounty posted on this channel so better to be updated ..

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: