Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member?  (Read 2011 times)
3rrr angels

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
It's hard for a new bounty hunter to find a good bounty campaign although there are so many campaign posted but some of them are not giving the rewards they promised and some ICOs are gone after the campaign end and not paying to bounty participants.
s4l1wu

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

yeah i think Jr Member can be a good in signature campaign too... because there's no different from the other rank if they always active on service duscussion and other things. im a junior member so i think i should answer this question
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!

Yes I met the signature company for your rank, but to say that you will earn a lot there I can not. The other thing is if you buy status on the forum full of member, you$ 500 a week to earn.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Thankyou!

Almost bounty campaign in signature accept the Jr.member. You need to find the good campaign to join. Remember that Signature campaign require the participants make the constructive post every week which is not easy for newbie
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

Almost all projects accept Jr. Members for signature campaigns and that's the least for most. You could check the bounties sub tab in marketplace for bounties you can join. It gets better as you rank up I guess
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Very little signature bounty for newbie. And a lot of bounty for jrmember, I think you can easily find them without creating this topic. lol
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Winstars will be very good!! It will be revolution on gambling. I know the team and they are very good people! They know how to do a cool project.

https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=p6Al28w4
Are you listen about it? What are think?
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Thankyou!
It's hard for a new bounty hunter to find a good bounty campaign although there are so many campaign posted but some of them are not giving the rewards they promised and some ICOs are gone after the campaign end and not paying to bounty participants.
Yes, it is true that there are some scams that allow newbie and jr.members to participate in their bounty campaign but ultimately they have no payment.Try to participate in bounty campaigns hosted by famous bounty managers who may be more secure.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

most of the members will remain on this platform as Jr.Member or Member. I want to join as a Jr.Member signature campaigns, Jr member and other top level of the difference between the attention to note that I do not agree.Ban 1 stake gives hero member 15. a difficult situation for us. choose how much difference there is between them. Of course you should first find quality projects. because the project can be canceled if it does not exceed the soft cap.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

Thankyou!

Jr.Member is the rank which is accepted in almost Signature Bounty Campaign. Dont worry, please read carefully about the rule of the Signature campaign you join. Normaly, this campaign need 10-15 constructive post per week, lets try to follow the rule and get the high rewards.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

Thankyou!

Jr.Member is the rank which is accepted in almost Signature Bounty Campaign. Dont worry, please read carefully about the rule of the Signature campaign you join. Normaly, this campaign need 10-15 constructive post per week, lets try to follow the rule and get the high rewards.
become a Junior member on the bitcointalk forum is perhaps the best option to be able to participate in the Bounty of the company. To get the rank of member you need to have 10 merits, But it's almost impossible to get them.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

You choose which projects will be successful and have great prizes to participate. I see alot in alcoin. there are signature campaigns, advertising campaigns on facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It is very simple for newbies. Just read the rules carefully

rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Thankyou!

There are many projects which have opened bounties for junior members also , you should check bounties section for all the projects . as of now i will suggest you to join eon token bounty because bounty reward is fixed , also you need not to do post more comments as it only require 5-6 posts in a week .
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

For me when I rank to Jr member, I will always go to ico drops website to pick some good bounties or I will follow some good bounty managers.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

There is a lot of campaign that you can join already its not that a high profit but not bad since that we are just Jr member you just need to follow the rules and regulation and for sure you can earn on it. But its better if you need to gather information first before joining because we dont know if its legit or scam
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Go here :
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php
Its a list of all bounty signature campaigns.
thank you for sharing links, some tables of bounty and bounty managers also have an active status or a scam, because the thing I fear is a fraud, work to spend time without results
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

Please join the project I'm involved in. http://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 4094452.0
Very good project
mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

most companies want to see Jr.Member participants.
I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

most companies want to see Jr.Member participants.
I know only some managers whose participants are lower than Full member not accepted
Currently i'm participating in a bounty campaign that is open to accept Jr. Members.
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Thankyou!

yes brother you can joind signature if your RANK JR.MEMBR ,in every bounty isee for signature minim RANK JR.MEMBER There are also Must RANK MEMBER Minimal FOr joined signature . you can try  joined  signature for this bounty  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4662733.0 ,this good bounty  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: