Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign for Jr. Member?  (Read 2011 times)
kudus11

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
That's right, bro, especially distinguishing good projects is the most important because the bounty signature can only be followed one during the bounty running.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Many bounty campaign have accepted junior members but we know the stakes is different with jr. member above.
But allocations for signature campaign is higher than other campaign.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I see almost every bounty today has a signature campaign for Jr.. member, you can fully participate. Please read the rules carefully and follow them.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

It seems to me that participate in signature compaigns with the Jr. Member rank is not profitable, too little reward is obtained. In such campaigns, you need to participate with at least a Full Member rank
kudus11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Hi everyone! I just ranked up to Jr. Member and i read some threads that you'll need atleast to get to jr member to join a signature campaign, can you give some best suggest on where to join one? I really want to learn more about this, not just for me but also for the others out there.

Thankyou!
I suggest that you join the Cryptosouk signature project, you will see this project is very good and handled by a very experienced management experience. thank you
kudus11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Thankyou!
That's right, bro, especially distinguishing good projects is the most important because the bounty signature can only be followed one during the bounty running.
Yes bro, it's really true but it's very difficult to differentiate and choose which projects are good and not, even I don't know which projects will be successful. thank you
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

there are a lot of group that you can join in telegram for bounty campaign and also in threads in bitcointalk.. you can go to bounty campaign threads and in telegram here is the link.. https://t.me/CSBounty you can check here if you want.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

It seems to me that participate in signature compaigns with the Jr. Member rank is not profitable, too little reward is obtained. In such campaigns, you need to participate with at least a Full Member rank

itll still depend on the manager and on the owner of the project  . some pays big for only a jr member ranks  but most oftenly the pay for junior members is way too little and wont enough to support your family if dont have othe jobs aside from doing  sig campaigns . finding sig campaign with a jr membe rank is also rare because thesedays , most campaign managers are only aiming for senior member and above because they want a bang on the buck .
2017yizou

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

You can find it in the bounty section, and a lot of signature bounty is waiting for you. However, I advise you not to expect too much. Due to the market downturn, the rewards of the bounty is also very low recently.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Everything needs the process mate, there isn't as easy as you think, with take part with signature campign someone can become more active in this forum and they will read a lot of information in order to provide good information. Compared to if someone does not join the bounty campaign they will be lazy to be active in this forum. And I think it's normal for junior members to get a little reward because their capacity for a project will be little compared to the rank that is already high.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:37 AM

Thankyou!
There are always new and incoming bounty so i preferred to give and suggest you to a good and reliable channel in telegram this is the
Channel name: CryptoServices Bounty
Telegram username: @CSBounty
Link: https://t.me/CSBaunty
- This group are specialize on general bounty FAQ, as well as posting of any new bounties currently going on.

There are always new bounty posted on this channel so better to be updated ..

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: