Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2715 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
We are in a bear market again and almost all coins drops so hard today. There might be a price manipulation since January 2018 and this is why the market drops so hard. In this kind of market patience is very important, I hope that bitcoin will not go down deeper to $5k level again.
Have patience, just go with your own decision. The present time can be considered as a buy time, and some consider losing tends to sell. Similar pattern of growth took place previously, price went as low as $6500 and then started to recover and reached around $9700 and stabilized around the $7500 range. This time too similar thing can happen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

yes, we are waiting for the bull run buy everytime the market goes deeper  Lips sealed, this year reminds me the 2014, during that year the market was very bearish and all the people tought that bitcoin was going to die in the future, unfortunately during that year i sold almost all of my cryptos and i went out from the crypto world, i will not make this error again, the keyword is patience

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

yes, I also feel that way, the development of cryptocurrency in this year is very slow and of course very different from the year 2017 yesterday. somehow the factors that cause cryptocurrency this year tend to be reluctant to raise prices again, but the current market situation does not make many people leave bitcoin but is widely used by investors to buy more to add to the investment assets it has.
mayokaren

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:34:07 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Maybe this is the weakest for this year and this is a good chance to join and buy crypto as you can buy at cheaper price. It's a good opportunity for newcomers like me.
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Just a bunch of weak hands at the moment TBH. Let it settle, to sell into the lows is such a terrible idea.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

Perhaps in 2017, most people who are interested in new Internet technologies have already entered into crypto. Now the influx of new people has decreased. In addition, the market does not show growth for six months. Crypto needs a new hype Smiley

I think this is the best answer. To grow much bigger crypto needs mass adoption and only way to do that is if people start to use it in everyday life. As it is now most people don't use or even own any crypto currency.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:20 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 06:21:18 AM by changcloy

What caused it?

So true mate this year has the slowest price growth of bitcoin compared to the year of 2017. It may grow a little but in the next few days it will drop again , this is the reason why I should not sell it because I believe that december and january are the best month that bitcoin will pump again.I always believe that Patience is the key to get big profit.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

What caused it?
Earlier this decline was also observed, but it was associated with slow development and demand for coins, and the amount of coins was not the same. Now another situation, everyone is trying to get out of the market to save capital, and this causes an even greater crisis. Perhaps people need to learn how to manage emotions and not create artificial panic.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

What caused it?

I agree. Seems like this is the period where all the hype and extreme enthusiasm has died down and now is the time for these developers to prove themselves. It is time to deliver on the promises and actually finish developing products that have real world use cases. If products are delivered, i'm quite confident we will be in for another round of hyping and the cycle will continue to go round and round.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

things like this are common in cryptocurrency and you should get used to facing things like this. Patience and HODL are the key, so some experts do suggest for long-term investments, because crypto is also not a path to quick profits
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

I also feel so. This is a bad period. Despite the big increase, however, beginning with the fall of the price really make many investors get screwed and eventually many of those who left or were forced to withstand a long period of time. up to now the only slight growth, but certainly hope a lot of people in the rest of this period there will be a large increase again to be able to recoup at the beginning of this year.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

things like this are common in cryptocurrency and you should get used to facing things like this. Patience and HODL are the key, so some experts do suggest for long-term investments, because crypto is also not a path to quick profits

I agree. Most good coins such as BTC, BCH, ETH are for long term investment.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

Very weak, but I think that it's not over yet. The market will get to the ground, to the absolutely lowest position, there will be the time, where people will invest and the market will raise fast up.
ArjCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Feels like a weak period because of the prices but the projects keep developing and new promising projects are coming. The future keeps getting more bright every week. Only the price has to follow now!
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

I agree with you that this is a weak period in crypto because of the slow movement of market price and the gradual fall but this period will pass very soon, but patience is the key at this period in time. I think one of the reasons for the fall in crypto is due to less volume of new investors as more people are cashing out due to fear.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

What caused it?

I agree on your statement, 2018 is the weak year of cryptocurrency, prices are falling, almost all cryptocurrency., i started bitcoin when it was 100usd each, so i would say that it is still higher today, compared to the prices when i was started cryptocurrency. A lot of reasons maybe why this year is the weak year of cryptocurrency, maybe is the government regulations and hacking everywhere.

But i hope it will return back to its normal state, so that everybody would be happy.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

Well, it is certainly a good idea, it may well realize and bring though little benefit, but still any action is now good and will benefit not only themselves but also other people in need.
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

yes this is a tough time crypto, but it does not reduce people to invest in ico. I see there are still many people interested in ico
bastiankey03

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

well i think it was quite normal since this is end of Q2. we just need to hope that in early Q4 the price gonna all pump
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

The longer it holds over 6.5k the more confidence will grow in time.
Just imagine how you would view it yourself, a huge crash from near 20k to 6.5k would have you thinking it's all in big trouble, a year between 6.5k to 9k would have you thinking it's stable, the mindset will only improve the longer it holds stable.

It's still a great market for swing trading alts, still lots of money to be made you just have to adapt to the market, holding still works if you get a good price, just improve your means of determining the top in this market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: