Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2718 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

I think it's normal and when the value in dip , it's because the bithumb reported a hack of their servers.
If you just joined on crypto trading, you still not late !

Just purchase some , believe and Hold , the Profit will come on the way !

I think the movement last december caused more harm than good since with the exception of april, 2018 has been more of a correction for that crazy run. We all thought that may would start the ascent for the market but eventually we're going to dip a lot more. So I guess we can all agree that this market is weak for the moment and we're all waiting for that rally to come. Hopefully before the year ends.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

The market is still very weak, but we saw some small bounces in the last days in there are still some supporter who think that this is the new bottom. But I think that we will see another low at the bitcoin price and the markets will struggle again then.
002jin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I agree with you that the development of the crypto currency in 2018 is very slow compared to 2017. This year, we did not see the right pump, and the market is constantly undergoing correction. This may seem like a weak period, but I believe that the market will soon overcome this and may go on a bullish trip.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

I agree with you that the development of the crypto currency in 2018 is very slow compared to 2017. This year, we did not see the right pump, and the market is constantly undergoing correction. This may seem like a weak period, but I believe that the market will soon overcome this and may go on a bullish trip.
I think that the situation will be even more difficult if we observe more and more negative information regarding the pricing of Bitcoin. The popularity of this coin is already dropping dramatically and, therefore, it is not possible to hope for the restoration of the market in the near future.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

Yes i would agree this is the weak period for cryptocurrency. Again and again the market goes to down only. There is no proper significant growth in its price. From 2018 starting itself there is no big growth in its price.  It struggles to increase, but all are expecting by the end of this year bitcoin will have a tremendous growth and prove the strength of the bitcoin.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

I'd say that accumulation period. All who save funds for purchase can buy interesting coins on the deepest level. Maybe we can go down yet but it will not much. And now it is a good time to make portfolio
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Indeed, the crypto market is developing very slowly, many coins fall and have a short-term trend of falling. But I hope that soon our waiting for a good rise.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

will be  very interessting to what the new hack will do with the price to the big ones
could be a new down phase
I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

I think now that people are familiar with mt gox selling off their huge horde of bitcoins people are less willing to invest when they will simply push the markets down again. It needs big corporate investors to join in and get the markets going again

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

I predict until year end bear market

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

I think that the situation will be even more difficult if we observe more and more negative information regarding the pricing of Bitcoin. The popularity of this coin is already dropping dramatically and, therefore, it is not possible to hope for the restoration of the market in the near future.
We cant really see a market which do only emphasize or do have only positive news or movements. There would be always negative ones which means we should really expect for these kind of market conditions.There would be always a correction and not only seeing shooting up prices and thats how the market works.

I'd say that accumulation period. All who save funds for purchase can buy interesting coins on the deepest level. Maybe we can go down yet but it will not much. And now it is a good time to make portfolio
For now considering or checking out on the price i can say this would be a good range when you are going for long term but for shorter or day trades volatility nowadays is too big on gaps which are good to make money if we do know how to utilize it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Weak period because of the ongoing bear market (started from January), as long as Bitcoin fluctuates between 6-8k we will not see any bigger altcoin gains. Though, when we break out like 10k or more per BTC we might be heading into something beautiful, cause normies will again start FOMOing Wink

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

Weak period because of the ongoing bear market (started from January), as long as Bitcoin fluctuates between 6-8k we will not see any bigger altcoin gains. Though, when we break out like 10k or more per BTC we might be heading into something beautiful, cause normies will again start FOMOing Wink
I think that everyone understands that the whole market depends on bitcoin. But in the near future, the restoration of Bitcoin to last year's maximum is almost impossible. I even doubt that we will return Bitcoin above 10,000 dollars.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
We all know what mostly happens to extremely weak crypto periods. It will boom.

The longer the accumulation and correction will last, the more it will boom.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

This bear market will pass just be patient and the bulls shall return.  If you look at past charts of past years this is n't anything new.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

What caused it?

I know that but I just can't avoid to feel sad about weak periods and it stresses me out. But then,I keep positivity alive which helps me to be motivated at all times despite big changes. I guess it's because of our economy that is affected to taxes and different regulations in each trading system. Not to mention,money exchanges between dollar and peso and other currencies which involved to dollar. Soon enough this will go back to its position. Let's keep holding on.

lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

before the light we see the dark  Grin Grin
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:46:11 AM

What caused it?

I believed that too. So, isnt this a perfect time to add pieces on your portfolio? Why is everyone complaining about the price? Lol.
Regarding the OP's concern, yeah I think this is the most sluggish run for cryptocurrency since the last few years, maybe because of the sudden pump of Bitcoin last year. One thing is for sure, we'll be back on track soon and hit another ATH.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

Well it seems they say this has happened before. Bitcoin dropped and couldn't rise for about a year and more before it recovered. Anyways the hype at that at time wasn't close to what we experienced currently (from 2017-18)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

What caused it?

Me too I think of it also that this is the sluggish period since I joined, as you say. Still if you think that 5k to 6k USD is the must downfall period its not because base on the people I ask who joined in to the crypto world way before we starter that 3k was the less amount that gotten bitcoin value so it means that same goes to other altcoins that is in the same state of bitcoin (not the same price but low as bitcoin).

Still, we must ne patient and stay put hold and do not panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: