Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2715 times)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Compared to last year, this year's cryptocurrency market is facing more difficulties, such as a large number of negative news, many trading platforms being invaded, and many prominent individuals criticizing the cryptocurrency as a bubble, which has caused many investors to panic!

rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

Yes, I will say it is a very slow weak period and it almost seem as if it will not rise again but I believe if we exercise more patience and remain calm till when the market recover, we will make profit because the price of coin will rise above the point they are now or when you bought the coin.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Yes, this is a weak period for crypto. But don't forget that the price of BTC and ETH and lots of other coins are above the price levels than they were in the same time in last year.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Yes, I will say it is a very slow weak period and it almost seem as if it will not rise again but I believe if we exercise more patience and remain calm till when the market recover, we will make profit because the price of coin will rise above the point they are now or when you bought the coin.

I agree, we should try to build more patience because we know cryptocurrencies will bounce back and what we should do is to never get panic to what is currently happening in the market. Better to buy some coins these days because this is our chance to make an investment due to very low value of the coins.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Many will send to the crypto world after January and when bitcoin already cost 18 000$ . And then everything started falling and still falling. And so many newcomers see only the bad.So it was every year grows and then falls.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

you can say that this is the most exhausting period of this year. it all started in the first quarter this and when investors take back their profits and investments. continuously until recently when a lot considered that the market reaches the bed rock. But if we back track this is almost the same scenario last year. if you look at the chart and compare June last year the market also suffers from a dip.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Everything have weakness. Same as the Cryptocurrency market, it faces a lot of challenges this year. Making it struggle more in order to provide the best results for those who trust crypto. Challenges that it faces throughout the year makes it stronger and bolder to surpassed them all. Even though the market is not good crypto still positive that in the next week or month it will recover the low price that it is experiencing. Maybe this year the weak period crypto is facing. But more investors believe that this is just part of the market since we're dealing with currency. Hopefully the market will fully recovered soon.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
Over 8 years of existence of the cryptocurrency now isn't the weakest period for this market. Some altcoins increase by 20-30% per day and if you analyze the situation correctly, you can make good profits even in times when the market grows poorly.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

The massive rise that started towards the end of 2017 is the cause. The crypto cap got too big too quickly, loads of new people were buying into crypto for the first time - and then when we passed the peak and prices started to drop, plenty of people were already running at a loss, which helped to trigger the huge drop. We are still recovering.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Yes, I agree the crypto market is going through a lot of bad situation.The market is going huge crisis day by day due to low prices of BTC and ETH.Mainly on BTC, the entire market up down.Hopefully, it will be recover asap.Do not worry, will be patience.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

the last year shouldnt be an indicator of crypto !

i think a big fast climb to moon isnt as good it listens.

what will happen if the market go to moon to 20 30 40 50k
and after that it will stop...
lot of the holder will sell ... so its better the market react small steps

What caused it?

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Always remember that there is always day after every night and sooner or later you will see light at the end of every tunnel, so stay positive and good times will come. Im feeling bad about my investments too at the moment but i believe this will change fast as soon as bulls and volume hits the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Always remember that there is always day after every night and sooner or later you will see light at the end of every tunnel, so stay positive and good times will come. Im feeling bad about my investments too at the moment but i believe this will change fast as soon as bulls and volume hits the market.

I agree. The market is developing fairly harmoniously. After a strong and atypical growth, it is time for a prolonged fall. But many people don't like it, because they don't have the experience of trading on this kind of markets and they can't assess the overall situation at all.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

Yes, people forced by the market have to agree. But I believe the decline is only temporary and the market will rise in July. And it is a very fierce rise.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Nobody knows. If it hit almost 20k in December, logically, it could go back up. Likewise, logically, it could go beyond 1K. It was at less than 1k just a year ago.

The fact is, it isn't an investment. It is supposed to be a currency, a digital currency, and not an investment.

It is pure speculation, pure and simple, and most of the people `investing` in it won't make money. The true believers will hold it `forever`, until it well and truly crashes, and maybe buy it even if it reaches 20K again.

Many of the new people in the market are losing faith, as they understand they won't make a profit anytime soon, especially if they bought at 15k-19k.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

I think it's really normal cause I can see this case happen every year, for example, last year it happened about nearly September when Bitcoin price dumped more than 50% and all other cryptocurrencies were also the same. But after all, everything will be fine and Bitcoin will still be the king of this world and ETH will be still the best altcoin Smiley

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

It has been a sluggish period but unfortunately I think it had to happen for the future of bitcoin and the crypto market in general. The ATHs in Dec/Jan were way to high for such a young market and what we have seen in the last few months has just been a correction. I do think as we move into July we should hopefully see some healthy, positive rises upwards in the market
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

if we see from the beginning of 2018 a lot of cryiptocurrency prices that have a fire because red flags often flutter from the green flag. but all there will be no end. and someday the price will definitely improve again. and the green treasurer will be fluttering back .
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

It has been a sluggish period but unfortunately I think it had to happen for the future of bitcoin and the crypto market in general. The ATHs in Dec/Jan were way to high for such a young market and what we have seen in the last few months has just been a correction. I do think as we move into July we should hopefully see some healthy, positive rises upwards in the market

Maybe the pump just a few hours ago is one of the signs that the market will be excited again and the weak period is over. The parabolic movement in the last quarter of December is so sudden that the downfall of it is very much expected because that is how the market will be, there will be upwards and downwards movement. It may be a weak period of cryptocurrency market in the mean time but maybe in the next half of the year, it would be the time when crypto markets will be bullish again and the volume would come back.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

In my opinion, I would certainly agree that we are at the weak stage of Crypto right now, bear markets and all. But that is not really bad if you don't have like millions in investment. Just stay focused in your analysis and do not sell while the market is low. Let's be patient.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █