Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2715 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

yes, yes, but you must not forget that december and january 2018 were extremely strong, everyone said in december 2018 will be the year for the cryptos, now it usually comes differently than expected, I think it will go a while sideways, I hope that we will not see an extreme drop anymore, otherwise many coins will disappear from the picture surface, nevertheless I think that it will take a while until crypto currencies properly implement

Let us all prepare of what happening here in crypto world either dump or pump and or what month going to high we must established our own strategy.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

Every year there are changes that give the impression, whether it is slow or fast, and this year is a slow period for the world of crypto, there are many events that may have disrupted the current market conditions. But do not be pessimistic, this incident will not be long.

TomPetty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

One of the problems is business confidence under the Trump administration has returned and people are feeling good about the current system, if Clinton had won the slow globalist decline of the US and the rest of the West would of caused more investment into cryptos. It's looks pretty obvious to me that money is flowing back into the normal markets.

Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

Why is he weak this period for are strong. I think that it is not weak at all. The crescent grows, the etherium also does not fall, but although it grows a little. The crypt market is rising. It's all right.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

The current cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp fall in exchange rates and has not shown any signs of recovery since June. The reason for such a low exchange rate is mainly due to the impact of the news. Negatively, most recently the SEC's refusal of Bitcoin's ETF funds has kept prices down.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

The current cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp fall in exchange rates and has not shown any signs of recovery since June. The reason for such a low exchange rate is mainly due to the impact of the news. Negatively, most recently the SEC's refusal of Bitcoin's ETF funds has kept prices down.
Whatever happens we just need to be in positive position, though it's really a  weak movement coming from the big gain last year, recovery ain't show that much and more people who enter from the hype last year are now selling their coins with loses not being aware that crypto market will rise high again if we are going to be more patient and wait.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:35:50 AM

Such periods show the real price of cryptocurrencies. That is, there are no special events that attract or repel a crowd of people.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

The cryptocurrency market is affected by many aspects, such as news, whales, hackers, and trading platforms. I think the biggest reason for this year's market impact comes from the news!
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

No one will object to you. This is the fact that the whole market has entered the winter and it is very cold, but I believe that spring will come right away.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Indeed, such conditions are very alarming, the movement is faster in 2017, but there are times too. But do not be pessimistic, must remain optimistic and there will be times that improve.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

If you joined this crypto world before 2016,, maybe this period still good
But if you joined in crypto world after 2017, i think this market is too bad for you mate,,
In this situations we need only patience,, just that,, simple right

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

The question is when did you join cryptocurrency?because it seems like you know nothing about the market .

Maybe its a huge drops from the previous price of december but it doesn't mean that this is the sluggish period because couple of years ago same thing happens
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

What caused it?

You want too much in a short period of time. For your information, a strong growth of bitcoin is observed every 2 years. Therefore, after a strong growth in 2017, we should expect a quiet year 2018. This year is very important for cryptocurrency. Many States are thinking how to legalize the cryptocurrency.

morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Every year there are changes that give the impression, whether it is slow or fast, and this year is a slow period for the world of crypto, there are many events that may have disrupted the current market conditions. But do not be pessimistic, this incident will not be long.

I agree, this market is more dependent on news than any other market, things would look completely different had the Bitcoin ETF been approved. But the world goes on and the next bullrun is not surely canceled, just postponed.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

yes, yes, but you must not forget that december and january 2018 were extremely strong, everyone said in december 2018 will be the year for the cryptos, now it usually comes differently than expected, I think it will go a while sideways, I hope that we will not see an extreme drop anymore, otherwise many coins will disappear from the picture surface, nevertheless I think that it will take a while until crypto currencies properly implement
Well, of course people are hoping good thing happen to crypto and of course we hope in december all thing come to increase its value and that will make us stronger. When price increase, the trust to cryptocurrency also increase. So finally more participant will jump into crypto after that.
Haruderty

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Indeed, such conditions are very alarming, the movement is faster in 2017, but there are times too. But do not be pessimistic, must remain optimistic and there will be times that improve.

I do not worry about the price. It will rise again in the future.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

Sluggish as it may seem, yes I agree. Though the market was able to make it back and showcase a greenhouse for the past week. Forecast fore almostbthe major altcoins are still bearish for the rest market f August. I would suggest to take advantage of the pump and be very cautious of the next dump.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

A lot of things affected the crypto market and if you are aware that it has been into bullish trend and all time high. It's very normal that after the said all time high that will make the market into correction. And unfortunately, if you just came into the market recently you have witnessed the whole 3 quarters into bear market. But don't be upset of it, like the first thing that happened there will be a counter initiation after the bear market and you know what's next? bull.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

I may agree for this case. Somehow I feel that cryptocurrency has become sluggish. This was just because too many ICO coming. And for some reason, most of them failed to enter this world. Sad to say, they're part of scam. It's different from last year. The number of ICO is lower than this year, but mostly they're able to release their tokens, tough the price isn't very good, but they did it.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

I feel that this weak period for crypto currency by this years are happen because some crazy pump that make new ATH level on the first years. Yes I thought that was to many ICO too, but I think not only because of this. Many great project are not so perform well on this period, the things that needed by crypto at this moment are the trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: