Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weak period for cryptocurrency, do you agree?  (Read 2715 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

When you joined crypto's op? this can be the same like year of 2014 and its very a slow year this time. But I won't say that this is a weak period, compare to the early days of last year, well this year is way better than that. You are tuning it with monthly/daily charts so you really can't see a good move mostly if your basis is the December 2017 which is truly one of the best months of all time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?

Lethargic as it seems for almost a year now, but i am really glad that the market is showing signs of growth on its capitalization which means the market is looking healthy today. Only seldom we see a responsive market that manages to rise back when fluctuation occurs. Is this really the start of the bull run? Or it is just another trap for investors?

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

When you joined crypto's op? this can be the same like year of 2014 and its very a slow year this time. But I won't say that this is a weak period, compare to the early days of last year, well this year is way better than that. You are tuning it with monthly/daily charts so you really can't see a good move mostly if your basis is the December 2017 which is truly one of the best months of all time.
Yes I agree with you, if now is not being a period of weak market for crypto. I see the market is now likely to be stable crypto. the decline and rise of the market that happens almost in balance, if compared with the end of last year I think it to be wrong because in history, last year was his best year crypto. the decline in the value of assets at our disposal that does not mean a weakening of the market occurs on crypto. It is common to happen in the stock market, even all the world markets will surely melhat this sort of thing into the usual problems that must be faced on the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

Yes I agree with you, if now is not being a period of weak market for crypto. I see the market is now likely to be stable crypto. the decline and rise of the market that happens almost in balance, if compared with the end of last year I think it to be wrong because in history, last year was his best year crypto. the decline in the value of assets at our disposal that does not mean a weakening of the market occurs on crypto. It is common to happen in the stock market, even all the world markets will surely melhat this sort of thing into the usual problems that must be faced on the market.
The drop and plummet is big for this year but at least it was able to drop to a higher state compare last year. Most crypto folks or the young ones can't see that goodness. Don't get tired of waiting for the bulls to come, you may sell now and later the market would surge. But if you just calmly wait for the market to get up again, don't be upset if you have been allocating a lot of time here, patience is a virtue. This is a real market and its no joke when you generate revenue through your trades.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

heavy 2018, but this is a normal situation. look at what happened in past years, the price dropped to zero in the first and second quarter, and the beginnings of growth in Q3 and Q4 are therefore not worried, because history repeats itself.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Please don't forget the following:

1) Majority believes BTC bottomed.
2) Institutions more bullish than Twitter.
3) 72% of institutional responses see crypto rising in a recession.
4) Best performing in 2019: BTC for inst., XRP for twitter.

Don't confuse how institutional money looks at crypto with the sentiment on Twitter or Bitcointalk.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

The market is tied up, and this is normal, we can observe minimal changes in the course, but this is more likely due to the lack of volume in the market, as soon as investors see a positive trend, they become active.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

The market is tied up, and this is normal, we can observe minimal changes in the course, but this is more likely due to the lack of volume in the market, as soon as investors see a positive trend, they become active.
The volume is still in great position. I am talking about the volume of Bitcoin that has started rising since the last month. There has been a record rise of 1% in the volume of Bitcoin from august till September which indirectly means that there is still a rising demand for Bitcoin irrespective of the down market.

Moreover, the capitalization growth is also of prime importance to be discussed. This is the just the start of the crypto era and we still have a long way to go.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:25:19 AM

It's already over, well, probably all year round, we all feel that there is probably no time to cry out now! (Now is the time for expectations, analysts and market cleansing from slag!
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

if I agree, it is possible because of spam in the project and the manager is not responsible enough so that many people run away from the bounty.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

I think this is the most sluggish period since I joined the crypto currency. what your opinion?
What caused it?
I think we can consider the whole year as the weak or sluggish as we mostly encounters series of price downfall. This might be the effect of last year unexpected rally that gives bitcoin the all time high price of $20k. Although we still have 2 months left to end this year and with the current trend this will still same as what we have with a slow ups then dumps.
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

I agree with you. Now the crypto market is very different from 2017. It remains to be patient and wait for the influx of new money in the crypto market. For beginners now there is a very good opportunity to invest in crypto.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

I dont agree - each period is good on its own, now there is a correction, a very good time to accumulate, studying something new and declaring weak projects. It's the same as there are not bad times of the year - every good one.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

I dont agree - each period is good on its own, now there is a correction, a very good time to accumulate, studying something new and declaring weak projects. It's the same as there are not bad times of the year - every good one.

It's a weird period because there is a lot of bullish news, and news regadering adoption and institutional money that is starting to buy in, but still the price won't go up. Last year there wasn't even half of the bullish news we have today.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

The volatility of Bitcoin continues to remain at the lowest level in the last 15 months, which indicates the transition of the market to a stable phase. At the end of September, Bitcoin showed the lowest volatility in the last two years, and this can be a positive signal for players who want to invest in a digital asset.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

The volatility of Bitcoin continues to remain at the lowest level in the last 15 months, which indicates the transition of the market to a stable phase. At the end of September, Bitcoin showed the lowest volatility in the last two years, and this can be a positive signal for players who want to invest in a digital asset.
Today, a truly cryptocurrency market can save only large amounts of investment, but recently the confidence in cryptocurrency has fallen dramatically and the flow of funds has greatly decreased.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I'm a bit confused about how I define a weak period of cryptocurrency. Let's say mostly all prices of cryptocurrencies are keep falling down, then it ends up with such kind of statement 'our investment is losing money'. This is correct. However, even under these conditions, we can still trade and generate profits little by little. And if prices suddenly soar, it's called as fortune or maybe luck. It is a rare thing, but as long as the market remains active by trading activities, we would be okay.

aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

Yes, this period can not be called fast. This is due to the fact that people are afraid of a repeat of the scenario, more deliberately act on the cryptocurrency market.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

hopefullly you are right if now is a corrections mode,,because in my opinion this is too long for a corrections my friend  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

What caused it?
if seen from the development of last year indeed the development of crypto currencies experienced a downward movement and increased slowly and it has become a risk in investing with crypto currency itself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: