Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:27:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel really, REALLY bad about your portfolio?  (Read 471 times)
bishopcrypto (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

That feeling is your internal buy signal!

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

Sometimes I think about that but I think I need to do better.

I think we need more knowledge about the market we are into to make smarter choices.

quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

I feel bad about it right now. All my token was down by 50% this past months.
I don'w have any choice now but to hold and wait for it to go back to its price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:30 PM
Merited by shirackjs (2)

No, I don’t feel bad about my portfolio since the it is overall in profit. These are the coins I have hold for more than 2 years. This is why I believe about holding for the long term.

Nevertheless, let’s not be bothered too much on the portfolio losses. It will recover once market become bull.
hashestohashes

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

I don'w have any choice now but to hold and wait for it to go back to its price.
I have a coin that lost 90% of its value, not a massive insanely big loss, but for the average person they would indeed think "I lost a chunk of money there".

I figure I will just toss it into my dusty coin pile and hope (cause that works) one day it takes off.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Even though I accepted these scenarios and somehow managed to stay calm but at the back of my mind I do feel very bad because of drastically losing its value. My portfolio would be much better to somehow just manage to retain its initial value but it has fallen so much that all I can do is to wait for it to recover.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

I agree with you. now I also have to wait or save it. because the price is erratic and the price is down. so I use it for storage. I hope the end of this year will increase for sale.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Since most of the coins’ prices are low currently, we can make use of this good opportunity to buy more coin if we have spare cash. It will help to lower the average buy price and make good profits when market recover.
FreeOxen

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

Guess the question is whether those coins you are invested in are likely to recover or not from their fall in price... chances are that so many of the cryptocurrencies fall in price hard - the recurring pattern of this, esp post ICO seems to never stop repeating itself. It's just like IPOs and shares.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

No, i have a diversificated portfolio, so the bearish market is not scary to my funds. But of course i will have more if the market will be bullish like in December, 2017 Cheesy

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

I never had bad feeling about my portfolio. I mean I have always chosen my portfolio with extra care because dude we are investing our own money and there is no way im wasting it just like that! Choosing my coins start with the project hype, how the team is working on, what are the project insights and more! If I see everything is legit and that coin will surely pump in the future then I always give it green signal and then add it into my portfolio. Without any research I never add coins. However if any coin go scam in the future then I dont consider it my mistake because its they who were untrusted one.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

just a little bit... When I decided to invest in an cryptocurrency. It tended to go down. Previously not so @@ I think the problem is the current market. That is why I just feel this a little bit. Maybe It'll be ok if the market is stable
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

I feel very bad my portfolio goes down by 50 to 70 percent but I am still hoping for the best. Definitely it will bounce back and give me more gain than expected.  So I still hold till everything is fine
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I don't feel bad about my portfolio. My asset value decreased when compared to USD value but amount of CryptoCurrencies that I hold grows
For me, there is no reason to think this is bad because my assets are growing and I believe prices will recover and grow in the future
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

Well, I feel bad looking at my coin portfolio as most of my coins are bathed in red and is down to almost 50% when converted into USD. Although,as much as I feel bad about it, I am also happy about the fact that coins can be bought at lower prices at this time.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Seriously I am feeling really terrible about my crypto portfolio right now, Anytime i try so hard to build it up the bearish market will keep bringing it down the more. But There nothing I could do about the situation other than to hold my coins and keep believing and hoping for a good better day when everything will turn to green again and we enter into a real bull run days. I just wish the bullish days will soon come so that we will be happy again.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

I just know and i fell that i need more and more knowledge cause our world is developing every day which mean that there are always some news that need to be read and understandable.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

some of my coins drop like 80% in usd value lol. That's doesn't matter though, in the long term crypto in general or would i say bitcoin specifically will rise again, and so does my coins
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

I have a coin that lost 90% of its value, not a massive insanely big loss, but for the average person they would indeed think "I lost a chunk of money there".

I figure I will just toss it into my dusty coin pile and hope (cause that works) one day it takes off.

I've been there, done that. Way back 2017 q2. When XVG (verge) almost lost 90% in BTC wise. I'm so down that time. But I believe in that coin and HODL. And then luckily, Verge went beyond MARS in December. Leaving me 20x profit.

Timing and technology is crucial. Don't let your emotion tells you what to do because in the end of the day, crypto is here to stay.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

I dont, because I dont even think or even care if the value of my portfolio will decrease. I will just hold my altcoins until the price will increase instead of thinking about it, and stressed myself on what will I gonna do with the current situation of the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄