Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel really, REALLY bad about your portfolio?  (Read 471 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Firstly, your feelings won't change anything. The most important thing is to understand the environment and find a way to maximize the opportunities. This is a very volatile market and we all know that, but what matters is what you do to take advantage of the situation rather than feeling worried or bad, otherwise, chill out, hold your stuff and smile later. Do not be an emotionally driven investor but a smart one, so you do not end up making wrong choices.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

absolutely yes, i feel so sad with my bloody portofolio
but, all we need now is patience, we should be the strong hands, because the strong hands alway be the winner
i hope in Q3 the market cap will move up in significantly

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

That feeling is your internal buy signal!

I never had bad feeling about my portfolio. I mean I have always chosen my portfolio with extra care because dude we are investing our own money and there is no way im wasting it just like that! Choosing my coins start with the project hype, how the team is working on, what are the project insights and more! If I see everything is legit and that coin will surely pump in the future then I always give it green signal and then add it into my portfolio. Without any research I never add coins. However if any coin go scam in the future then I dont consider it my mistake because its they who were untrusted one.
Well you do have your own perception but yet people do have different thinking on such situation where we wont even have the same way of choosing up a project. Some would able to make it right and some are completely heading into other way.Feeling bad with our portfolio cant really be avoided specially when you do saw you are down 70-90% of all of your holdings this will make you scream just like mine.  Grin
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

My portfolio was kinda not good today because it doesnt have any coin of it. All the bounty that i join is currently pending and waitinf for their product but still i keep possitive about it because i know there is a good on it
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Yeah my portfolio is like 90% down from what it was in dec-jan but im sure market will take a big reversal sooner or later so im not in a hurry i will wait for market to be back at the previous higjs, i will not sell in loss, thats my little strategy.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

To be honest, I feel at the moment not very well, because I have 60% of what I had some time ago. It remains only to wait for the improvement in the overall situation on the market.
Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

My portfolio has decreased to half. But I am still positive because a new cycle is expected to start in August which will be a bullish one. Just hodl tight till then when most of the coins will recover from this prolonged bear period.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Buy signal, definitely. I myself am not a trader, but more like market observer. My friends are all buying at the moment, because they believe we are in a ride for another bump on the bitcoin graph, but it is hard to predict where it's peak will be. I think bitcoin definitely has a resistance point at lets say 6000$ and if not that then 5000$.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

It could be a bad feeling is a sign we should buy, because usually bad feelings come when the portfolio is undergoing a big correction.
That is why capital management is necessary to speed up portfolio returns at reasonable fluctuations.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

I think bad feelings are different from bad situations, because I have experienced bad feelings when the situation is good. That happens when we sell coins too quickly. But right now the situation is not very good, and it brings a bit to bad feelings. But it's natural, I think we should experience a moment like this to be more mature in the field of investment. But there's still a lot of optimism here, and when the portfolio situation is not very good, I can confirm that I'm fine.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

I now think my portfolio is bad, most of the time because I chose to buy crypto-currencies at the wrong time.
So in my view, it's hard to make money from the crypto-money market right now.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I am not very familiar with this discussion. but if you feel bad about whatever you do in the crypto industry, you should do research and seek knowledge so you can overcome things that can harm.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Yeah, I know how you feel... my crypto portfolio has dropped dramatically in USD value since January, but I still HODL my altcoins and I'm not going to sell even if the price crash lower.

Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:38:58 AM

Bad feelings come and go, along with price fluctuations. Currently the trend between coins with each other more or less the same, so the portfolio is not too much drama. Of course there are bad times, but I am ready from the beginning, that will face moments like this. So I do not mind too much.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:05 AM

In this heavy fluctuations in market, not only my portfolio everybody's portfolio looks bad. But this is temporary,. Once the market goes up everything will be settled.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

I want to say if I feel bad about it now. but we need more knowledge about the market we will use to make a smarter choice.
I had a coin that I had for more than 2 years. This is why I believe about holding for the long term.

rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

Bad feelings of course have been felt by everyone, because the portfolio is always dynamic and the situation can change in one night. But feelings like this are important, to remind us, that we can not control the market. Although it is not very good at making decisions when experiencing bad feelings, it may also be a sign that we have to buy, because it seems like bad feelings come when crashes happen.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:16 AM

If you feel really, really bad. Then take it as a sign to accumulate more coins. That means it’s bargain hunting time. Always use the setbacks to your advantage.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

There seems to be no bad feeling to my portfolio, because I do not let it. Some of the coins have decreased in value, but I still believe them. If the token no longer matches expectations, immediately sell it, because in my opinion it only adds to the burden.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Now that I decided to go full time in crypto, I won't deny that I feel a little down seeing each day how the market is going. But still, more of me is hopeful that things will go better in the coming weeks, months or even years. I still believe in the line, "there's a rainbow always after the rain".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐