Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote [XDN] - PoW/PoS, Masternodes, Untraceable encrypted messaging  (Read 22996 times)
btckesh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

watching closer
DigitalNoteXDN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97

Official DigitalNote Dev Team

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:20:47 PM by DigitalNoteXDN

Bittrex, HitBTC & Altex.exchange are in the process of swapping over to v5.0.0 of the XDN daemon in preparation for the hard fork!  We will update users when their wallets are expected to go live.  All pools, including Minergate, are also updating currently.  The DigitalNote GUI wallet v1.0.15 [Mandatory Hardfork Update] is expected to be released this weekend along with additional details and instructions (which will be posted here)!  

Join our Discord (https://discord.gg/nhJYEtj) and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DigitalNoteXDN) for any up to the minute updates.  Thank you.

DigitalNote: Fast, secure transactions with encrypted messaging
Learn more about DigitalNote and our apps: DigitalNote.org
DigitaNote XDN - 24/7 assistance: https://discordapp.com/invite/4dUquty
zc696765

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

i am happy to know this news, i love it, i am ready for pool .i hope this project will be better!
Endeavor2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

OK....let me understand....
my XDN is held on hitbtc at the moment....

Does it have to be moved to the new XDN Wallet to receive the Hard fork distribution?
I mean, is that mandatory, or will it automatically hit my account at hitbtc?

Also....this is just a swap out of the current XDN we own for a new version, or a matching allotment based on a snapshot of your account when the above-mentioned block is reached on 6/25?

There was so much conflicting info....thanks for your help

Regards
DigitalNoteXDN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Does it have to be moved to the new XDN Wallet to receive the Hard fork distribution?

Also....this is just a swap out of the current XDN we own for a new version, or a matching allotment based on a snapshot of your account when the above-mentioned block is reached on 6/25?

Regards

Hi there, HitBTC is working with us so you will not need to do anything special to receive your funds from their exchange.  As soon as they update their wallet and bring it back online your funds will be available as normal to withdraw.  You will just need to make sure that you update your wallet to the new version, which is expected to be released this weekend, before the fork to ensure that you are on the updated chain.  On block 668,946 (approximate date June 25, 2018), there will be a hard fork on the DigitalNote network. This is a scheduled and consensual network upgrade, so unlike the BCH/BTC split a new coin won't be created. Rather, there will be a split in the DigitalNote blockchain, where the consensus will start following the post-fork (or "new") chain, instead of the pre-fork (or "old") chain (no snapshot or airdrop).  Hope that provides some clarity!

NymokoTO

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

This is my ideal DigitalNote :

1- Regular and continuous Updates & Upgrade (Like every 6 Month).
2- Offical "Android" & "iOS" Wallets.
3- Prevent ZenCash similar attacks (51% attacks).
4- Improve Wallet GUI & Other graphical interfaces.(THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!)
5- Web Wallet site.

I hope I can see these features soon  Grin
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

How many persons involved in this new fork? One dev? two?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
WhiteCranium

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Regards

Hi there, HitBTC is working with us so you will not need to do anything special to receive your funds from their exchange.  As soon as they update their wallet and bring it back online your funds will be available as normal to withdraw.  You will just need to make sure that you update your wallet to the new version, which is expected to be released this weekend, before the fork to ensure that you are on the updated chain.  On block 668,946 (approximate date June 25, 2018), there will be a hard fork on the DigitalNote network. This is a scheduled and consensual network upgrade, so unlike the BCH/BTC split a new coin won't be created. Rather, there will be a split in the DigitalNote blockchain, where the consensus will start following the post-fork (or "new") chain, instead of the pre-fork (or "old") chain (no snapshot or airdrop).  Hope that provides some clarity!

Hello,

Finally some good news regarding XDN. If it means anything to you, I do appreciate your support and effort to get XDN back on feet and running.

However I do have question. Apparently, I've updated my wallet to the newest version 1.0.14b but I still can't Withdraw coins from Stacking tab. Can you please assist?

Thank you.
DigitalNoteXDN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 11:39:07 PM by DigitalNoteXDN

Regards

Hi there, HitBTC is working with us so you will not need to do anything special to receive your funds from their exchange.  As soon as they update their wallet and bring it back online your funds will be available as normal to withdraw.  You will just need to make sure that you update your wallet to the new version, which is expected to be released this weekend, before the fork to ensure that you are on the updated chain.  On block 668,946 (approximate date June 25, 2018), there will be a hard fork on the DigitalNote network. This is a scheduled and consensual network upgrade, so unlike the BCH/BTC split a new coin won't be created. Rather, there will be a split in the DigitalNote blockchain, where the consensus will start following the post-fork (or "new") chain, instead of the pre-fork (or "old") chain (no snapshot or airdrop).  Hope that provides some clarity!

Hello,

Finally some good news regarding XDN. If it means anything to you, I do appreciate your support and effort to get XDN back on feet and running.

However I do have question. Apparently, I've updated my wallet to the newest version 1.0.14b but I still can't Withdraw coins from Stacking tab. Can you please assist?

Thank you.

Please note that v1.0.14b is PRE-FORK, you will need to download v1.0.15b when it is released to update to the newest version.  You can still withdraw your coins from the staking tab, however.  If they are matured just press withdraw.  If they are just unconfirmed go to File>Reset Wallet and wait for it to sync.

bpotter43

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

I have a bunch of XDN coins that I mined from merge mining XMR before their fork on Minergate do I need to do anything with them or can I just leave them there?
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:12 AM

There are dozens of Cryptonote algorithm coins, and most of them have very low prices (almost below 1 satoshi).
I hope that DigitalNote can make a difference.
WhiteCranium

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

Please note that v1.0.14b is PRE-FORK, you will need to download v1.0.15b when it is released to update to the newest version.  You can still withdraw your coins from the staking tab, however.  If they are matured just press withdraw.  If they are just unconfirmed go to File>Reset Wallet and wait for it to sync.

Hey! Reset Wallet helped. Issue is resolved. Thank you so much.
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

When is the distribution of bounty sir
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

Anyone got idea when the XDN wallets on HitBTC are coming back online. They've been down for maintenance for over a month.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Is it possible to answer this question?

Last time XDN had an active dev, it looked like it was a single person. He disappeared and XDN was left by itself.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DigitalNoteXDN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Is it possible to answer this question?

Last time XDN had an active dev, it looked like it was a single person. He disappeared and XDN was left by itself.

Our team is fairly small and we are always looking for others in the community to participate, much like Monero.  Right now we have 1-2 coders (one also doubles as a media producer), a few social media/moderator types and a couple web devs who are on and off.  So it's larger than the "one man show" of the past but we would definitely like to expand and gain more dedicated dev-types that don't disappear when there is work to be done.

Endeavor2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:15:29 AM

@DigitalNoteXDN Thanks much
I guess I am a little confused, as if HitBTC is updating their wallet, andI amnot planning on moving out my XDN from there, why would I need to worry about also updating my wallet?

Second....so for ever, say 100,000 XDN I have, I will have 200,000? I'm sorry....that part was a little undlear to me.

Thanks!!
Desp

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

Good Luck!

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

@DigitalNoteXDN Thanks much
I guess I am a little confused, as if HitBTC is updating their wallet, andI amnot planning on moving out my XDN from there, why would I need to worry about also updating my wallet?

Second....so for ever, say 100,000 XDN I have, I will have 200,000? I'm sorry....that part was a little undlear to me.

Thanks!!

you'll have to update your wallet if you want withdraw your coins from exchange
its not a fork as bitcoin cash its just an update if you own 100K you will get 100K
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

I have a question. One of my wallets is from 2016 not even gui version). Is it be a problem to upgrade it to new wallet version?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: