Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🎮 [ANN][ICO] SGAME PRO - “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing 🎮🎮🎮  (Read 3996 times)
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

The concept used by the SGAME PRO project is indeed very useful, which may not have been in the previous game project, hopefully with this advantage the SGAME PRO project successfully attracts investors and goes according to plan, good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

By indulging gamers, of course this is quite interesting, where gamers can channel their hobbies in playing games, of course they can also produce crypto tokens so that at least they can earn income only in playing games, it seems with the right sales method of this project it will definitely be very attractive to investors
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

By indulging gamers, of course this is quite interesting, where gamers can channel their hobbies in playing games, of course they can also produce crypto tokens so that at least they can earn income only in playing games, it seems with the right sales method of this project it will definitely be very attractive to investors
it's true that this project has more advantages and I am sure this project will be able to compete with other projects and for the results I am sure to be able to achieve its target. The team in this project must be more enthusiastic to develop this project so that its future can be more successful.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Recieve an email message that the private sale already reached its hardcap and there is no public sale. Congrats to the team.

Edit:
Confirmed! Sgame pro reached its hardcap . Check the website.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

Recieve an email message that the private sale already reached its hardcap and there is no public sale. Congrats to the team.

Edit:
this is a very exciting news, of course, hopefully in the future this project will be able to expand even more, and the results that will be obtained by the participants will also be satisfying to treat tired work.
Menon-Mike

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Edit:
I very rarely meet projects like this that are still pre-sale and can immediately achieve hardcap and this is amazing, I am sure that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Edit:
I very rarely meet projects like this that are still pre-sale and can immediately achieve hardcap and this is amazing, I am sure that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.
not pre-sales but private sale, I also rarely find projects like this. especially when all markets have decreased but SGAME Pro can reach Hardcap. it is an extraordinary achievement.

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

Edit:

The news is really good, now there are few projects that can boast such successes in fundraising. By the way, I understand this until November, you can still buy the project's tokens and this is a plus for those who did not have time to do it!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

Edit:

The news is really good, now there are few projects that can boast such successes in fundraising. By the way, I understand this until November, you can still buy the project's tokens and this is a plus for those who did not have time to do it!
this is a great project the team involved is also great so that this project can achieve results that are targeted to be safe for all who join here, hopefully in the future the project will grow even wider.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Lindsey_Su

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
Riefuncrisro

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this idea, it does not matter, the most important is when this business succeeds the community also can keep this project stay favored
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

this project is very impressive because on one side there are many projects that need extra work in achieving their targets but this project can easily reach the hardcap target and this proves that the project team is very good at convincing its investors. congratulations to the Sgame Pro team for their achievements.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Congratulations to the team. Project reached the hard cup in the shortest time, which indicates a high quality of the project and trust from investors to developers, despite the negative trend of the market. This is very revealing. I wish the project a successful development and a positive mood for all team members!
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

with the success of this project achieving hardcap, of course, to develop more easily and we always look forward to the good news from this project, hopefully, it will be a big and trusted project.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

with the success of this project achieving hardcap, of course, to develop more easily and we always look forward to the good news from this project, hopefully, it will be a big and trusted project.
this is a great project the team involved was great so the hardcap was reached to its full potential, this is very exciting news for everyone, and congratulations for the team that always tries for this project.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

Congratulations again for this project which had reached hardcap, all thanks to the hard work and team effort, can't wait to await further good news, hopefully after listing later price remains stable, by the way when SGM will be listing in the exchange?

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

with the achievement of hardcap faster than the predetermined schedule, what is the next plan for this project whether to immediately list the market or remain in accordance with the schedule?
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

this is a great project the team involved was great so the hardcap was reached to its full potential, this is very exciting news for everyone, and congratulations for the team that always tries for this project.

Successfully, it is a very difficult process to implement a project plan. But, if the team does, with enthusiasm, cooperates well, communicates well, everything that has been planned will be done well and successfully.
Icodog.io

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Hi everyone

We're proud to announce that Sgame Pro has been listed and reviewed at ICODOG. You can find our in-depth analysis of this project here: https://icodog.io/ico-review/sgame-pro/

We particularly highlight the following points:

- MVP will launch a month after ICO.
- Sgame Pro Platform will be fully operational & SGM tokens will be fully integrated with MVP launch.
- Big gaming influencers involved to help propel users. eg. Pewdiepie – 62M fan base, VanossGaming – 23M fan base.
- 14-month lock-up for strategic partners.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us via our contact us page (https://icodog.io/contact-us/) in case you have any questions or would like to provide any new update on this project.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: