Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pharmacist blackmailer  (Read 255 times)
trifiz (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 08:16:54 PM by trifiz

Hi guys.

Today I put a thread on bitcointalk where I said I was looking for a bitcointalk account to buy for a friend.

I did not know that this was a borderline "situation" not well seen in the forum.

When I heard it I immediately changed my thread, because I'm an honest user and also a seller for about a year, so I put my reputation first.

Shortly before it I was contacted by a guy on telegram that wanted $ 70 to not give me a negative trust, here the screens:

http://i64.tinypic.com/vfcgeq.png

The guy in this screen is The Pharmachist, as you can see, the screen link is the same both in the telegram chat and in the reference in the trust.
http://i67.tinypic.com/33mmzoh.png

Now he has blocked me on telegram:

http://i68.tinypic.com/xgb5l4.png

I am very disgusted by this user's behavior.
I invite the moderators to take action if possible and we users must report such behavior, and do to him what he does to us.
I will give him a negative trust for blackmailing me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

I don't know what that picture you linked to has to do with me, or even what it is.  Looks like a conversation between two people, neither of which is me.

You ought to look up the definition of "blackmail", because me leaving you a neg for trying to sell an account is not blackmail.  If I were to ask you for money to remove the feedback, that would be extortion I'm pretty sure, but I haven't done that.  It's OK if you leave me a neg.  Lots of people have done the same.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
o_e_l_e_o
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18493

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

It is widely known that account selling/buying/trading will receive immediate red-trust. You have also admitted to leaving nonsense retaliatory feedback.

You can kick up a fuss about this as much as you want, but you only need to look at all the other threads complaining about the same thing to know that your feedback is only going to get worse.
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

It is widely known that account selling/buying/trading will receive immediate red-trust. You have also admitted to leaving nonsense retaliatory feedback.

You can kick up a fuss about this as much as you want, but you only need to look at all the other threads complaining about the same thing to know that your feedback is only going to get worse.

I did not say I do not deserve my negative trust.
I'm saying that this guy is blackmailing users, and I think this too should not be seen well by the community.

I don't know what that picture you linked to has to do with me, or even what it is.  Looks like a conversation between two people, neither of which is me.

You ought to look up the definition of "blackmail", because me leaving you a neg for trying to sell an account is not blackmail.  If I were to ask you for money to remove the feedback, that would be extortion I'm pretty sure, but I haven't done that.  It's OK if you leave me a neg.  Lots of people have done the same.

Unfortunately you were not smart enough to change the link to the screenshot, but ultimately a person who blackmails for 70 $ I doubt is smart  Smiley
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

LOL The pharmacist is one of the member who are always in front of my eyes. I don't reply always but looking at his understanding about tech savvy I do not think he will take the time to create a telegram channel then will text you there. It was defiantly someone else and you are mixing him with The pharmacist.

Now about the negative trust, if you talk to him with respect then I am sure he will understand your points. But the way you are approaching it's not gonna help.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

LOL The pharmacist is one of the member who are always in front of my eyes. I don't reply always but looking at his understanding about tech savvy I do not think he will take the time to create a telegram channel then will text you there. It was defiantly someone else and you are mixing him with The pharmacist.

Now about the negative trust, if you talk to him with respect then I am sure he will understand your points. But the way you are approaching it's not gonna help.

I do not have to be respectful to anyone, the chat is earlier than his trust, if you say that the one in the chat is not him, how would you explain that the link is the same? Black magic?
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

I do not have to be respectful to anyone, if you say that the one in the chat is not him, how would you explain that the link is the same? Black magic?
I don't even use telegram.  That isn't me, dude.

Why you did the screenshoot not logged in your profile?   Wink
I don't understand the question you're asking.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

I do not have to be respectful to anyone, if you say that the one in the chat is not him, how would you explain that the link is the same? Black magic?

How about (may be) you and your mate scripted the whole thing to prove him guilty after receiving the red trust? What prove do you have that the telegram account is his?

I don't even use telegram. 
I thought the same LOL

o_e_l_e_o
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18493

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

if you say that the one in the chat is not him, how would you explain that the link is the same? Black magic?

Because if you go to that archive site (http://archive.li/), and enter the URL of the post you made (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450787.0), it tells you someone else has already archived that page and redirects you to the same link. That's how.
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

How about (may be) you and your mate scripted the whole thing to prove him guilty after receiving the red trust? What prove do you have that the telegram account is his?

The telegram screenshots are earlier than the red trust
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

I don't even use telegram.  That isn't me, dude.

Why you did the screenshoot not logged in your profile?   Wink

The "proof" you offer is not proof. What is this, amateur hour?  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Nomercyforthedirty

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

Op don't lose your time here. Even if you were right and not doing anything wrong this forum is run by only a few members of the same cartel.

The Pharmacist being one of the leaders in abusing his power together with Lauda and some other new comers to DT base.

They will never remove their negative feedback even if you beg to them on your knees. That is how things work here, get used to it or abandon it.
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

What proof should I bring you? a photo of him while he writes me on telegram? Lol
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

What proof should I bring you? a photo of him while he writes me on telegram? Lol

And you would know it was actually him how?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Here is the proof: http://archive.is/tHf4G

*Learning tool made up by me.

Albert Einstein
trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

The "proof" you offer is not proof. What is this, amateur hour?  Roll Eyes

Why the user who blackmailed me then does not give me the negative trust?
Why the guy who blackmailed me used a "disposable" telegram account if he did not give me the negative trust?
Why did both users use the same link?
Why the negative trust came right after my rejection on telegram?

In my country there is a saying that says: "2 clues make a proof"  Smiley
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

The "proof" you offer is not proof. What is this, amateur hour?  Roll Eyes

Why the user who blackmailed me then does not give me the negative trust?
Why the guy who blackmailed me used a "disposable" telegram account if he did not give me the negative trust?
Why did both users use the same link?
Why the negative trust came right after my rejection on telegram?

In my country there is a saying that says: "2 clues make a proof"  Smiley

Why do you want naked goat pics? Why do you offer money?
GUILTY!

Albert Einstein
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

@OP
It's obvious that the guy you talked with on Telegram is not the same as here. It's not the first time someone tries to scam people in IM and not the last. Once the same thing happened with someone saying Lauda tried to scam him on Slack.

Why would the Pharmacist do such thing ...for 70 bucks?

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

~

Just shut up. You guys have attitude problems. I do not expect better output.

Listen OP. This seems very logical to me.
@OP
It's obvious that the guy you talked with on Telegram is not the same as here. It's not the first time someone tries to scam people in IM and not the last. Once the same thing happened with someone saying Lauda tried to scam him on Slack.

trifiz (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

@OP

I do not know the pharmacist and I do not know what he would do / nor how much money he would do.

I only know that if he is a serious person as you all say, having understood my motivations would have already removed the negative trust.

Why do you want naked goat pics? Why do you offer money?
GUILTY!

ahaah Xddd!1! xd!! aahaha xd!! you are really nice!11!! xdd!1!

~

Just shut up. You guys have attitude problems. I do not expect better output.

I am civilly explaining my doubts, do they seem so absurd?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: