Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats happening with the price ??!!!  (Read 1154 times)
huntingbtc5 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:23:45 PM

I try to answer your question with my own prediction, my prediction for the next few days will still experience a downward trend, and if there is an increase, it probably will not be significant. And it always repeats every year, keep trying to calm down and be patient
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

the price drop is common in the digital currency, do not panic this may be for a while. the price will be normal again after many people are frantically selling their coins and tokens ...
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drop more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you thing ?

Again, once bitcoin price is dropping, so the value of altcoins too. But if you will look into trading activity between btc and that altcoin, you will noticed that the drop is just a small bit and some doesn't even have changes.

10% decrease is not alarming and that is normal price movement so I don't see why would everyone will be worried here.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

about what decentalized we are talking, how all altcoins could fall in the same time?? what the reason of it?
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Today is a day off, on Sunday it's always like that - cryptocurrencies fall a little. Tomorrow will be growth, at least to Friday's level!

MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

The whales are trying to scare everyone out so they can scoop up huge amounts for nothing.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?
I doubt that we can expect for it in the next few weeks, but it will still be.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

yes, just in few hours the price is down more than 10% in this day
and i think this down price will be quick, so i believe and i hope tomorrow the price will be green again my friend
just catch any good crypto in this down price  Wink

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

I think this is very bad the price drops very fast, I always think positive this trend will change, I will hold my coins until the next few months, I believe the price of coins will rise in a few more months
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

as per my prediction , there is an downward trend for next 7 days.

reason -

Bitcoin swoons 10% after news of South Korea crypto exchange hack, leading a broad cryptocurrency selloff
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/10/bitcoin-tumbles-10-percent-after-news-of-south-korea-crypto-exchange-hack.html

Korean Crypto Exchange Coinrail Hack Triggers Sunday Sell-Off
https://cryptocoinspy.com/korean-crypto-exchange-coinrail-hack-triggers-sunday-sell-off/

after reading this news you may understand why this happening.

South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinrail has reported a successfully deployed hacking incident on Sunday afternoon (KST) which appears to have involved the theft of over 2.6 billion NPXS (=~US$20 million)

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

as per my prediction , there is an downward trend for next 7 days.

reason -

Bitcoin swoons 10% after news of South Korea crypto exchange hack, leading a broad cryptocurrency selloff
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/10/bitcoin-tumbles-10-percent-after-news-of-south-korea-crypto-exchange-hack.html

Korean Crypto Exchange Coinrail Hack Triggers Sunday Sell-Off
https://cryptocoinspy.com/korean-crypto-exchange-coinrail-hack-triggers-sunday-sell-off/

after reading this news you may understand why this happening.

South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinrail has reported a successfully deployed hacking incident on Sunday afternoon (KST) which appears to have involved the theft of over 2.6 billion NPXS (=~US$20 million)

Ah, always Korean news make this happen. Fuck off Korean, you need to hold down your business and improve your security before making an exchange that will be used by all your citizen especially if they are rich!
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

A few days ago there was news like this: https://www.ccn.com/mysterious-asian-whale-begins-funneling-funds-back-to-huobi/
I think this is one of the causes of current market price conditions. Let's wait for the rest.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Summer is the latest test for investors, after which a bull market must be observed. So do not look at what's happening now, on speculation and thoughtless sales. Just endure this moment and everything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

We can expect another comeback in several days later. But this caused by the latest news from US that was opening the probe case against 4 major exchange site.
The majority of the market are following bitcoin and bitcoin goes down a lot due to the another bad news and this has been discussed in a lot of forums.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

I am a little confused about the price because it will soon rise and soon down, what because now the bear market is still and so the bear market will soon end, because with the bear market altcoin and bitcoin prices still have not risen and yet also back then I confused with the price

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

This is a normal thing on the market and do not raise. This is certainly the name of the fluctuations that are a risk always exists and must occur in the crypto. There are several factors that make this getting worse but the downturn there it was commonplace and it was okay.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 01:10:55 PM by Abu Shadow

We have many bad news for this week and maybe some whales are getting ride on the issues to make the price cheaper and buy back at lower price. This is normal as we had encountered this before and sooner the price will recover and all of us will forget the issue. Relax and don't sell your coins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

I saw this and it nearly made my heart stop lmao some coins even dropped by 20%. It is normal though and it's not the first time it's happened, if you look now there's already a slight increase again in all the values, most have at least gone up by 5 - 10 %. Just hang in there and everything will be back to normal again soon, even if you see more decreases over the next few days Smiley
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

I think the reason for the fall of the market because of the exchange in South Korea is hacked or because of the declining bitcoin price, whatever the cause of the price and the fall in price, there are sure to be people who will take advantage of this filtering, I think it's an opportunity to buy altcoin at a low price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: