Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats happening with the price ??!!!  (Read 1152 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

bitcoin down => altcoins follow

it is as simply as that. if you want profit then you should not even be holding any altcoins ever, specially these days.
what you should do instead is to look where the altcoin pumps are. the problem is last year every altcoin got pumped and top altcoins had prolonged pumps. so people have forgotten how to use pumps, they were led to believe they should hold altcoins to profit but like always if you want profit you should buy, hold a very short time, dump as fast as possible if you want profit.
and there is always coins that are getting pumped. you just have to find them.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?

which I see its price is declining at this time because at this time the market price was also less good then from this time altcoin and bitcoin price decreased and not yet back to stable but I am sure all will return stable

klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?

which I see its price is declining at this time because at this time the market price was also less good then from this time altcoin and bitcoin price decreased and not yet back to stable but I am sure all will return stable

All leading crypto-currencies are down against the backdrop of the CFTC investigation

Sunday, June 10: crypto markets have seen a sharp drop , in the wake of the news that the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has launched a probe into four major crypto exchanges.
All of the top-100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization are in the red over the 24 hours to press time, while total market capitalization is down by about $20 bln over the same period, according to Coinmarketcap.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

The value of altcoins are dropping for their value is dependent upon the quantity of demand and supply, the amount of investments made through the number of people participating in each particular variety of coin. Cryptocurrency has no stabilize movement in its value in the market because the quantity of the supply and demand in the market is inconstant. t is a volatile system for no one knows when will the value of these currencies will increase and when will they go down.
belladd

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

Hey, I'm sad. I've found that my assets have been shrinking rapidly. I also want to know if it's time to leave the market or wait for the market to get better.
A friend of mine told me that it is now clear that in a bear market, it is best to pay attention to risk.

cikey

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:18 AM

The market is like this. It will fall or rise. There is nothing strange. What needs to be done now is to find a good opportunity to buy.
Kakkles

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

Might be some time until we're up again. Hodl time
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

actually, we cannot predict the price of crypto in the near future. with the price of crypto that getting down makes many people frustrated. the best way to avoid going now is to keep the coins that we have and don't sell them for low prices. we should be more patient to wait some time until the coin prices stabilize. after that, we can directly sell it with the price as expected.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

expect a big increase in situations like this would be very difficult to be able to happen. but don't get too panicked will decrease the present because this is an ordinary thing. Crypto is always going up and down all the time and it is these fluctuations make crypto elusive and many people are reluctant to go inside. Perhaps you have seen it drop in a day but has more severe State than that.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

It is because of all FUD's and current events about crypto that occured in the past days. But based on the past,like 2-3 weeks once all of those are forgotten value will go back to normal and hopefully same thing will happen this time. We just started q3 and IF the same thing will happen last year bull market is coming.
hungblockchain1602
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

I think it’s such a good time to buy many potential atlcoin among my evaluation, of course you can also have another choices for yourself. Despite the price of altcoin considerably depends on the fluctuation of Bitcoin, according to the present price, it would be the most suitable chance for us to buy and wait for our gained profit in the future. Good luck guys!
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:19:54 AM by Fortified

The price Bitcoin and Altcoin was abruptly down because it was affected  by the hacking incident in south korea , but I'm sorry for not providing the link as of now. Maybe this will be a fast recovery because this is not a normal circulation of marketcap.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

The fall of the market is because of confusion because the government are looking for cryptocurrency to be regulated but they mentioned that they are only after for ICO and not Bitcoin and Ethereum.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

this is what always happens in the crypto market, we can not avoid falling or rising its crypto market. maybe you should better understand market conditions, sell after a profit and buy when the market falls like this. I do not think there is a big push in the near future, but you can look for pumps in alt.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

I know that the answer to this question might be quite belated to you but something happened with a korean exchange that made the price of altcoins to dip. I believe after the correction of that problem things will improve .

HOMT