Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform  (Read 2323 times)
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Hello, MAKEAFOLIO team!

Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/makeafolio-21951 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thank you. Great rating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inactivechorley5

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

i wish there was something like this when i first got into crypto!

We look forward to having you on the platform.

I think the social aspect of this will be amazing. It seems like you are trying to build facebook for crypto, is that right?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

So is this like the udemy for crypto?

In a sense, we do plan to offer the same type of fundamentals. However, there will be a "one click" diversification tool where users can convert 1 BTC (or any other crypto we support) into a complete portfolio all in the click of a button. Users will be able to track & manage their portfolios after they have done the diversification. The only way to mass adoption is through spreading knowledge, this is where we look to fill the void.

And does it work like social trading in a way that you can follow other traders or do you pick coins and put them together into a portfolio that others can buy to diversify?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:25 AM

I think the social aspect of this will be amazing. It seems like you are trying to build facebook for crypto, is that right?

In essence, yes this is correct. We will offer a social media platform aimed at all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

In a sense, we do plan to offer the same type of fundamentals. However, there will be a "one click" diversification tool where users can convert 1 BTC (or any other crypto we support) into a complete portfolio all in the click of a button. Users will be able to track & manage their portfolios after they have done the diversification. The only way to mass adoption is through spreading knowledge, this is where we look to fill the void.

And does it work like social trading in a way that you can follow other traders or do you pick coins and put them together into a portfolio that others can buy to diversify?

The way that this will work is by users being able to select portfolios from the leaderboards. This will allow users to copy the specific allocations of the portfolio rather than a trade-by-trade basis. So say I have a portfolio that is 50% BTC, 50% ETH, someone else can copy that portfolio diversification no matter how much they have invested.
illbaker4
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:12 AM

love the idea i will be getting in on this ico.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

Apart from having such features as an electronic currency, MAKEAFOLIO is also a platform for learning with 4 different levels for users to choose. Many wonder about the level of the project's free consulting system?
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Great project with a great team, all the conditions to be a awesome success!
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

when do you plan on having a mvp?
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

http://i65.tinypic.com/2cp8aoh.png

Website - Telegram - Facebook - Twitter - Reddit - Instagram

PREICO IS LIVE!
visit https://mafdash.makeafolio.com to participate

What is MAKEAFOLIO, INC?

How Does MAKEAFOLIO, INC. Differ From Other Platforms?

With our interactive tutorials, mentorship programs, easy-to-create portfolios, and social features, you will be a cryptocurrency expert in no time.
We will break down barriers and become the industry standard for all things crypto-related, from creating your first paper wallet to learning how to
buy the bottom and sell the top. You will be able to stay up to date on all ICOs and know if they are suitable by viewing their MAF rating from the
token directory.

MAKEAFOLIO, INC. Mentorship Program

When the user first signs up for MAKEAFOLIO, they will be presented with the option to choose their experience level. There will be 4 levels that they may choose from
(Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert). If the user selects “Novice” or “Intermediate,” MAKEAFOLIO will automatically present them with the option of joining
the MAF Mentorship Program. Within the MAF Mentorship Program there will be guides and tutorials on how to complete simple tasks within the cryptocurrency
space, including how to create a safe offline paper wallet, the dos and don'ts of cryptocurrency, stay safe, move your tokens, do technical analysis on charts, general
crypto terms, spot a good ICO, and many other helpful topics. If a user selects the novice level, they will be given the option to have a free mentor within our MAF
mentor program, providing the basic knowledge of how the blockchain works. These tutorials will be interactive, and once complete, will earn the user achievement
points for doing so.

MAKEAFOLIO, INC. Bounty Campaigns! (All Found Here)

For more detail on everything MAF related, please visit our Website.

Updates to be added soon, stay tuned!

looking forward to this project. i joined the bounty program.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

This project really looks great and I can see a lot of potential.
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

In essence, yes this is correct. We will offer a social media platform aimed at all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

The way that this will work is by users being able to select portfolios from the leaderboards. This will allow users to copy the specific allocations of the portfolio rather than a trade-by-trade basis. So say I have a portfolio that is 50% BTC, 50% ETH, someone else can copy that portfolio diversification no matter how much they have invested.

They only copy the portfolios but they keep full control over their coins all the time correct? Or is there also a situation where people give away control over their funds?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Apart from having such features as an electronic currency, MAKEAFOLIO is also a platform for learning with 4 different levels for users to choose. Many wonder about the level of the project's free consulting system?

The mentorship program will provide new users with free mentors to learn from. This will include things such as interactive videos, articles, and tutorials written by both MAF staff and community members. There is also a paid version of this program in which the community members can create content for. This will allow each participant to earn MAF in return.

I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.

Thank you very much!

Great project with a great team, all the conditions to be a awesome success!

Thank you, it is greatly appreciated.

good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck

Appreciated!

when do you plan on having a mvp?

We plan on having an MVP prior to our token distribution. This will allow participants of our ICO the ability to utilize our coin as soon as we launch. We do however have a working internal beta that we show the public from time to time.

They only copy the portfolios but they keep full control over their coins all the time correct? Or is there also a situation where people give away control over their funds?

Under no circumstances does anyone else control your portfolio. This will never be a feature of Makeafolio, we want the control to stay with the user and only with the user.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

a lot already are saying that this is a great project. i have reservations on every project. i will consider it great if the platform is already up ad running as well as successful operations. otherwise, the project has still the chance of being abandoned if the team didn't get sufficient funds.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

a lot already are saying that this is a great project. i have reservations on every project. i will consider it great if the platform is already up ad running as well as successful operations. otherwise, the project has still the chance of being abandoned if the team didn't get sufficient funds.

That is the attitude that we like to hear. We are a fresh face/platform to this space and expect nothing less than having to prove our worth first and foremost. The community is what matters more than anything else. With that being said, we invite you to visit our telegram https://t.me/mafchat and say "hello". Get to know us first, vet our project and let us prove to you that we are worth taking a second look at.
specialfoolhardy7

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:57 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:21:38 PM by specialfoolhardy7

how experienced is the team regarding cryptocurrency business practices and education?
radiationaggravated9

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:23:06 PM by radiationaggravated9

Are you on track for the MVP?
sparrowtins5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:01 AM