Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform  (Read 2336 times)
kaputvapid3

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:27:00 PM by kaputvapid3

do you have a bounty manager? i would be interested if you do not have someone already
downtimeprimesAa

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:28:29 PM by downtimeprimesAa

I just reviewed the project and have to say that i am impressed. Good luck to you, this seems like a potentially awesome platform.
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:29:40 PM by concatmedial5

The team seems to be impressive with a good history in their fields. This is a project i will be keeping an eye on.
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:31:09 PM by goldenwikiD

i have sent an email to you through your website about a proposal. i hope to hear back from you soon.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

how experienced is the team regarding cryptocurrency business practices and education?

We have a well-versed team in each of their specific fields. To read more our about team, please visit https://www.makeafolio.com - there, you will find links to the linkedin profiles of our team members.

Are you on track for the MVP?

We are actually ahead of schedule with our MVP. We have the framework laid out and we are currently implementing the Apollo Blockchain into the social media platform. We have a complete API library built out which will allow us to implement nearly every feature of the Apollo blockchain into our platform.

when is distro?

Distribution will begin after our final ICO round (in December).

How do I get MAF tokens?

We are currently in pre-sale with a 30% bonus. To purchase MAF, please visit www.makeafolio.com

do you have a bounty manager? i would be interested if you do not have someone already

We currently host our bounty through bounty0x. However, we are looking for a dedicated bounty manager. If you're interested, please email hey@makeafolio.com - thanks!

I just reviewed the project and have to say that i am impressed. Good luck to you, this seems like a potentially awesome platform.

This is greatly appreciated. We are working day and night to make sure we bring something special to this sector.

The team seems to be impressive with a good history in their fields. This is a project i will be keeping an eye on.

Thank you! Make sure to hop into our telegram t.me/mafchat - we would love to see you there.

i have sent an email to you through your website about a proposal. i hope to hear back from you soon.

We are all caught up on emails. Check your inbox.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

Thread has been redesigned. Hope you guys enjoy!
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Are you currently recruiting members for your team?
volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

How is Makeafolio different?
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

How will the MAF platform change the education system surrounding cryptocurrencies, and how will this encourage mass adoption?
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Are you currently recruiting members for your team?

We are always looking for new and experienced team members. Send your resume to hey@makeafolio.com
untidyaudi4

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

Hi, Let me know when does the presale end?
algerianimminent5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Are you a security, and if not, how?
antliafightingR

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

When does the main ICO start?
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Under no circumstances does anyone else control your portfolio. This will never be a feature of Makeafolio, we want the control to stay with the user and only with the user.
[/quote]

That's good to know as a lot of services work in a centralized fashion and take away control from the user. That's a bad thing in my opinion as the whole point of this is to give the users all the power over their affairs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

I see your desire to make the world of cryptocurrencies better and wish you success. But I also see an obvious problem: any user can buy a small amount of MAF tokens (for example, for the amount of $ 100), find out the most profitable type of cryptocurrency portfolio and buy the same set of coins on their own (by buying the same coins on the exchange for the amount of $ 100 000). That hurt to do so, this sly investor?
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

How is Makeafolio different?

MAF is different because we are built for the community. We are looking to bring a vast set of different tools so the everyday user can utilize cryptocurrency very quickly. The problem is that we are all looking for mass adoption but in order to get there, people need to understand the technology. This is where MAF comes in.

How will the MAF platform change the education system surrounding cryptocurrencies, and how will this encourage mass adoption?

Well, if we are thinking in terms of "what is the problem with mass adoption". This would be the general knowledge level of the "average joe" user. You can go outside and speak to nearly anyone and they can tell you they have heard about Bitcoin. However, the numbers show that only a small percentage of the population actually utilize crypto. MAF is looking to change that by offering a Mentorship program. This will allow users to simply sign up and have someone willing to answer their questions, teach them and "show them the ropes" so to speak. Education is key when we are looking to bring mass adoption.

Hi, Let me know when does the presale end?

The final day for the pre-sale is September 1. We are currently running a 30% bonus campaign right now which will drop significantly lower once the main ICO starts.

When does the main ICO start?

September 1.
hoaryaltitudev

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:15 AM

Hi when does the main ICO end?
cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

How does the diversification ratio play into the social aspect of Makeafolio?
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

What are the individual features of MAF, and why are they useful?
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Hi when does the main ICO end?

The final ICO round will end in December
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: