Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform  (Read 2323 times)
Tamika_DeathKnight

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

I love everything about Appolo Blockchain.
And I need Security for my founds.
Security is a key element when considering a platform in which stores user data and handles any type of currency. Makeafolios number one concern is user safety. For this reason, the platform will be built upon a secure custom framework to ensure protection of its users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

Hi, let me know is there a bounty program?

Visit https://bounty.makeafolio.com/ for more info on our bounty program.
hybridmedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

Why do we receive tokens in December, and not right as we purchase?

We want to ensure that those who have purchased have the ability to use their tokens. Along with regulation being a grey area, we need to make sure we protect our supporters along with the company.
twistedsmile

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
MAF is different because we are built for the community. We are looking to bring a vast set of different tools so the everyday user can utilize cryptocurrency very quickly. The problem is that we are all looking for mass adoption but in order to get there, people need to understand the technology. This is where MAF comes in.

How will the MAF platform change the education system surrounding cryptocurrencies, and how will this encourage mass adoption?

Well, if we are thinking in terms of "what is the problem with mass adoption". This would be the general knowledge level of the "average joe" user. You can go outside and speak to nearly anyone and they can tell you they have heard about Bitcoin. However, the numbers show that only a small percentage of the population actually utilize crypto. MAF is looking to change that by offering a Mentorship program. This will allow users to simply sign up and have someone willing to answer their questions, teach them and "show them the ropes" so to speak. Education is key when we are looking to bring mass adoption.

The final day for the pre-sale is September 1. We are currently running a 30% bonus campaign right now which will drop significantly lower once the main ICO starts.
I think u right about this
Sumaiya Essa

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I just learnt about this fantastic project and i am very impressed. It has many unique features which other projects do not have and there are still more features to be added. Therefore i believe other projects cannot compete with this amazing project. I think it can grow to such an extent that it would be widely used by the masses. They also have very great partners such as Apollo, Lamoneda and Aircoins. I am really grateful and excited to be part of this project as it has tremendous potential.
yes okay

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Shocked HOLY COW THIS PLATFORM IS FUTURISTIC.  When it comes to a One Stop CryptoCurrency hub, MakeAfolio just blew all other competitors out of the water.  The mentor program itself is of tremendous value to crypto, as a huge issue with mass adoption into crypto has been a lack of understanding on how it all works.  It took me 6 years of looking at crypto to finally invest, and if MakeaFolio had existed 6 years ago, I would have invested 6 years ago.   I absolutely love what this company is doing for more reasons than I've mentioned so far.

The most EXCITING feature of MakeAfolio & MAFsocial is TRUTH CAN NEVER BE DELETED FROM IT.  We see extreme censorship on leading social media platforms proliferating exponentially every single year, so this platform could not come at a more CRUCIAL time.  This platform is SO beneficial for future generations that without it, the future may not be able to access certain topics & truth on the internet.  The sooner this platform goes live, the sooner we can save information that is extremely vital to everybody on the planet, but I digress.

The news aggregator is going to be awesome.  Why search the web anymore when the web comes to you on MAFsocial? Cheesy

I have barely touched on features of this platform.  I could write for hours about it!
Sergey230490

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Yeah! It is time to regulate facial recognition and these high error rates must be reduced or else there is not point of using these kind of software with high error rate. Experts advise need to be considered and find a solution
Congratulations on your project being among the best I consulted your company has the potential to grow a lot and compete on an equal footing in the market. and that great projects for the future emerge from this wonderful partnership that has emerged in this market so competitive
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team. Good luck
There are a number of different algorithms used to turn the guesses of a still-learning facial recognition program into “learned” modifications to the program itself, but the most basic principle is that the program should repeat successes and not mistakes.
sandy0526

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Yeah! It is time to regulate facial recognition and these high error rates must be reduced or else there is not point of using these kind of software with high error rate. Experts advise need to be considered and find a solution
Congratulations on your project being among the best I consulted your company has the potential to grow a lot and compete on an equal footing in the market. and that great projects for the future emerge from this wonderful partnership that has emerged in this market so competitive
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team. Good luck
There are a number of different algorithms used to turn the guesses of a still-learning facial recognition program into “learned” modifications to the program itself, but the most basic principle is that the program should repeat successes and not mistakes.
Barineka divine

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

Nice project, with a vision and mandate to take social media to another level using the blockchain technology.
Well to the team, congratulations on your project being among the best I consulted your company has the potential to grow a lot and compete on an equal footing in the market. and that great projects for the future emerge from this wonderful partnership that has emerged in this market so competitive

Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
MAF is different because we are built for the community. We are looking to bring a vast set of different tools so the everyday user can utilize cryptocurrency very quickly. The problem is that we are all looking for mass adoption but in order to get there, people need to understand the technology. This is where MAF comes in.

This the new definition of social media, blockchain technology is the best.
photone2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

This is a really good idea, promising project, great leadership and future timeline. Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
parafmax

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

Choosing apollo is a neat choice. The fee fee is low, fast, reliable, confidential, I'm guessing the project will be successful. I don't know if it's sure, but we'il see it in time. sorry for my weak english.
Vipinsonkerit

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Great project with huge potential...this is best opportunity to engage with project like this. After seen all the aspects of this project I believe this will brings revolution  ..this platform will be one the safest platform to invest and earn money from. This is gonna to be a giant in crypto currency arena...
Gam1992

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

good
sarwershakeb

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Makeafolio's social network will allow Cryptocurrency holders a much needed venue to communicate with other of a like mind, without being made fun of for investing in made up money as most people don't yet understand cryptocurrency.  I really like to fact that on Makeafolio's social site that you will earn MAF for participating in the site by reading post and posting things.  All the other social site just want to make money off you.  They track everything you do, say, look at and sell it to the highest bidders.  On other sites you are just an object to be studied and have items directed at you for sell or to sway your opinion.   On Makeafolio's social network you will at least be on the earning end of participation.291
        All in all or should I say all in one, Makeafolio will be a leader in the areas it ventures into.  With all the strong partnerships it has and the developing Hermes blockchain over the next year, Makeafolio should rise through the ranks to the top of the crypto world.
Gill1980

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

I just reviewed the project and have to say that i am impressed. very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea I really like to fact that on Makeafolio's social site that you will earn MAF for participating in the site by reading post and posting things.  All the other social site just want to make money off you
ajtpa11

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Very great project
mosabhelal

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

It is greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
zinam93

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

It's a good project. They have a large number of followers and they also quit. I think it's good to invest in this project. It's good to guarantee my money with a team and a good currency and I'll tell them it's going to be a fantastic future like the Apollo coin. I would like to be an investor in this project. All the success always
namanmishra0974

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

nice bounty programm in which every one have chance to win and project is also good wishing you success
yugravat0007

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Best of luck team makeafolio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: