Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me good ICOs please  (Read 333 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

Hey guys, I have got some money to invest so can you please help me. Can you recommend me some promising ICOs? I mean ICOs which can give x10.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:27 PM

Hello, Look at the Elysian project. Elysian is A decentralized platform to build E-commerce websites on the blockchain. Presale is live until June 17. The soft cap is already passed.
Learn more about this project on the website: https://elycoin.io/ and the whitepaper: https://elycoin.io/whitepaper

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Check out Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/). That's going to be and extensive platform for eSports. It's powered by Twitch and Alibaba Cloud.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Hey guys, I have got some money to invest so can you please help me. Can you recommend me some promising ICOs? I mean ICOs which can give x10.
I suggest you to have to invest in these ICOs. It has a smart team development and it's having a nice platform.

EOS
NEM
Elysian
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

I would rather suggest to invest it in btc or other good crypto's like eth, ltc, eos etc., rather than going for ICO's.
Pick some nice ongoing project's instead of ICO's EOS or similar one, cause some ICO's never ever take off.
This is just an suggestion only, it's up to you to act accordingly cause profit and loss, both are your's.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

One of the best ICOs is Qurrex, because the exchanges are now trendy and this one looks like it may have a very promising technology supporting it.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

I can't because basically that will be involving very high risk but just try to suggest you some icos just like uchit, liquidity.network and nOS. You can try to visit icodrop to get the more information regarding the future promising ico and in my opinion that icodrop is a realiable site to be followed by you. it has very big community.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

I suggest to join in thinkcoin ICO, currently the price is still pre-ICO some more ari again, ICO will soon start. By joining today, you will have the opportunity to earn even greater profits, please see the details of his project at https://www.thinkcoin.io
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Safest during bear market are exchange currencies I think, like NEX if you was lucky or Spotcoin(OTC,mining,FIAT exchange), Mandala looks promising also.
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

Eloncity,Fantom & NEX would be great. Specially Eloncity because it has a working product on it with an amazing team. Even ICOdrops gave them a good rating.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

I think that now there are very few such projects. One project that I can advise you is Fantom

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

Hi Friends ..
lots of good ICO right now. one of which is ICO Triwer.
Triwer is delivering for the future.
With mission to become the Uber of the European parcel market, we are already on our way! and even to the whole world.
Triwer is not just a token sale, but a good company.
it could be a factor of Triwer's success.
x10 will be very easy to achieve.
# Be careful with short to do projects that always rely on "pump and dump" because it is very dangerous.
all good projects will have a good long term.
ypu can learn more about triwer in https://www.triwer.io
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

At the moment I would not so much look for ICO but for tokens and coins newly listed at CMC and Idex. Plenty of those start trading with a significsnt discount on ICO price. So looking on those might be s better strategy at the moment.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:31:02 PM by vintages

You need to get busy and make your own research yourself. This is the one very big mistakes many investors make, they wait and want other investors to inform them or tell them the type of ICOs to invest in and at the end, they end up getting scammed. What it will take you to prevent yourself from this problem is just a little of your time. Know that some people asking you to invest in ICOs project might just be marketing their project.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

If ICOs are increasingly making investors hesitant, tired. Because of the problem of counterfeiting and recent changes of the market. I can suggest to you and I think you will not be disappointed with this idea. However, short term ico seems to no longer fit this year's trend. Long term will be a great success. IMMvRSE responds to those elements.
https://immvr.se/ico/
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

I would suggest you Remme. These guys made really cool solution for security problem of information, particularly the main accent is about password and similar data of individuals or any business structures.
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

I suggest you have to invest in these ICOs now ( EOS, NEM & Fantom). you could research on them.
Rossalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

you can have a look on ico usechain, kairos, gonetwork, fantom they are very nice at the moment
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Recently a promising cryptocurrency exchange called DAKUCE went live with its ICO. The ico began on 12th of june 2018 and will end on 12th of july.

What is Dakuce?

Well, Dakuce is a crypto-exchange startup striving to achieve exceptional results through the involvement of the customers. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange. It has all best features of top exchanges and some additional advanced options. The most common pairings on this exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc.

It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded.

There is no doubt that Dakuce will be one of the fastest growing exchange soon after its launch.

Here is the official link: https://dakuce.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: