Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad,Good Or This is Still normal  (Read 384 times)
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

1-100 coin rank in coinmarkepcap remain to fall, are this a bad news , good news or is still normally?  when we turn back time to 2017 the price its looks so normal because these things is happen to in 2017 before a great pump

This is pretty normal. The reason is that there people are panic selling their coins and this contributes to the dumping of certain coins. Likewise there are some big people behind who are busy buying those coins and just waiting for the pump.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

in my opinion, the market capitalization of late has gone up and down. I think it's very normal.
But I really hope that the market will start growing soon.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:59:11 AM

1-100 coin rank in coinmarkepcap remain to fall, are this a bad news , good news or is still normally?  when we turn back time to 2017 the price its looks so normal because these things is happen to in 2017 before a great pump

This price dump nowadays have a bad impact to us like me. I'm holding different type of altcoin and I'm totally losing my profit and capital. The price fall of bitcoin can affect the price of other coin that's why I'm hoping that the value of bitcoin rise again. Nowadays most of investors are worreing the continues price dump of coins that cause panic to the holder that resulting to massive selling of coins possession. Hoping this scenario will end and all coin recover again like happen before on 2017. Hope so this price fall of bitcoin and altcoin is normal and in a few days the price recover again.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

It is normal since altcoins always goes up and down and anything concerning it price , either up or down maybe be good for some people. Traders can profit from it bull or bear markets.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

In 2018, the price of the altcoins on the marketcap is very fluctuating. They are not stable enough and it is likely not normal. But, the many growing coins may influence the stability of the coins. The red market can turn easily into green market easily. Sometimes, I think that it is the normal cycle of the altcoins in this year.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

I also can not answer, in because too worried about going down, I hope this is only a momentary price correction and the price will start normal.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

Yes of course, every market has it's up and downs and this are just some badday that will past
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

First of all, this is a normal phenomenon, because the current market in a bear market, the bitcoin has a sharp decline, then people will lose confidence, this time will cause all tokens fell.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

that I see, everything is normal, this is only a temporary decline in prices, even if we look at the existing charts, the average decrease of altcoin from 0-10% I think it's normal. and I think it's still worse last year which ranged from 0- 25%
I dont see its normal so i think we have different opinion. Temporary? I think its already too long start from last january and now june.
We know its still compromised and have chance to grow again but this condition is too long and make much money was pulled out from marketcap. Its bad for me.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

For me its a normal. There in a price correction juat hold them and see what happen if they reach december. Because there are news that december is the pumping month of crypto.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:04:57 AM

quiet we should not feel panic, because as we know the price is down. but the lapse of how many months will rise again the price. which is important we try and hope for the price is always normal and can go up.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

I think personally, this situation is normal all depends on your attitude towards the future of crypto. If you are positive, you need to consider it as an opportunity to buy at the best price. I hope if the market price will recover and will grow very rapidly.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

This is the normal State which is common. sometimes every crypto will also increase and decrease. plus a lot of slanted news about crypto is certainly reasonable if crypto is not currently experiencing high rise like 2017. However, resistant and remain calm as will definitely be recovered.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I think this is a normal thing if the top 100 coin on coinmarketcap is decreasing. I am sure that this price will get better again. and there will be many traders who do large pumps on some coins
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

This is the best opportunity to invest and go shopping for more coins to add up to your portfolio to gain more profits by the end of the year. We should take advantage of this bloodbath and continue to hold what we have. If we let our emotions rule over us with the current dips of the crypto market the more we lose our invesments. This is just normal since crypto is very volatile. Sooner or later when Q4 starts the crypto market will rise again and green trains will be expected just like the previous years. History will repeat itself for this has always been the trend.
Yueyue3333

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

We only can wait big com join to market . price w'' raise up.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

Don't panic ! In the market who panics loses everything, consider this reduction as a good entry point and you will be happy .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

The current price drop seems to be normal, as it is an investment trade that means a buy-sell market. This decrease can be due to the high level of sales to the market usually, this happens depending on the needs of the owner of the coin it is very reasonable. If we look at the middle of last year, the price of the same coin as the current price has decreased and the decline in this price could be the right moment for you who want to invest.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

1-100 coin rank in coinmarkepcap remain to fall, are this a bad news , good news or is still normally?  when we turn back time to 2017 the price its looks so normal because these things is happen to in 2017 before a great pump
yes this is still a normal situation ,  which is like what happened before (2017) when the price jump after it test the bottom price ,  and i have doubt it will happen again on this circumstance which is there will be a new bottom price on this bearish scenario .  but surely after this there wil be a ATH again so just relax and don't worry.  
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

Over the past day, bitcoin and almost all altcoins have fallen by more than ten percent. There was information that this was due to the hacking of private wallets that were on the central exchanger Coinrail, which is located in South Korea. There are stolen tokens NPXS, NPER, Aston and a small part of the Tron for more than 40 million dollars. However, one does not quite believe that the theft from purses on a little-known exchanger can cause such a large drop in the currency. Most likely, these are manipulations before the big rise of the crypto-currency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: