Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

the main reason people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency is they feel somewhat insecure and lack of confidence due to reason they keep reading the hacking news on exchanger and government regulation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
The main factor behind the fear of investment in the cryptocurrency is Lack of understanding , most of the people are getting in the field of the cryptocurrency without understanding and without knowing that what the actual thing is and how it works and what types of ways that will give us Result into loss , they only see towards the positive side that what the another millionaire made but they are not seeing that what are Negative factor .
And second factor that is the reason of the fear in the newbie is ( including me ) that legalisation and regulations of the bitcoin , which is still in pending in many countries ( including the country where I am living ) , so such types of the factors Result into lots of fear in the mind of the investors .
So if these things if we can clear to the newbies and few fearful investors then we can make them fearless from the Investment of the cryptocurrency .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
They are scared because they don't understand. Conventional people are smart enough to not invest into something that they don't know, but also dumb enough for not attempting to learn it.
Indeed, maybe they just have lack of knowledge upon it, maybe they don't fully know this thing that's why they lose and afraid to invest again. Hence, before make any move just make sure that you have enough knowledge upon it and must know how it is being done. Don't afraid to make any mistake because this will be your lesson and change the mistake what you have done before.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

I think the reason why are people afraid in investing in cryptocurrency they have no idea on what is crypto and also afraid in terms of investing in crypto

I think people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because humans had long got used to investing in tangible products - products they can see, feel and touch. Where they can look at what they invested their money into and say, this is my investment like lands, real estate and in shares of companies they can say I know the history of this company and I know the executives and board of trustees.

As for cryptocurrency, this is virtual! Many people are yet to believe in its reality.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

Due to people preference and the scams which happen in the market can make people afraid while investing in crypto currency and bitcoin and other old crypto are good for investment with out fear.

Many people are yet to be comfortable with online market or virtual transactions. Fear of losing money you do not know whom you can tell to or where to report for help. All this constitute to the fear to invest .
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I think because crypto based projects are not easy to understand, also people are afraid to put money in anything that is not regulated.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
HolyScott

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

I think people are afraid to invest in crypto, because volatility in this market is very high, the market isn't settled, there are no laws that are the same for the whole world. In addition, an important role is played by the media, which, instead of really considering the pros and cons, continue to publish myths about the dangers of investing in digital currencies. People, who don`t want to understand crypto-currencies themselves, believe such myths and don't invest.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Not always a crypto currency is attractive for investments. Investments for a long time, these are greater risks and freezing of capital, which is not right - money should work.
There are people who bought Bitcoin at 15K and now with sorrow they hope for the best, spending their nerves and health.
With such falls, no health is enough and all future receipts will go to buy tablets. Cry
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

People are not actually afraid about cryptocurrency but they are afraid to lose a huge amount of money from the investment they are going to do, if they will only have a good introduction about cryptocurrency then there is a huge chance for everyone to learn how cryptocurrency works and they will end up on a very wealthy life.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

they are afraid to invest because they think that they may fall immediately or they may not be able to help them or maybe they think that they may not grow so many people think about it because they have a very good sense that they are afraid
Yesthey are afraid of the falling price but it is very normal mate there is nothing to be worry about, it is very normal thing in crypto currency, it is volatile in nature and most of the time people use to buy at the price when it falls then they save it for long to get profit so I think they are just in need of financial education so buy now and try to make them aware of real bitcoin benefits.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

People are not actually afraid about cryptocurrency but they are afraid to lose a huge amount of money from the investment they are going to do, if they will only have a good introduction about cryptocurrency then there is a huge chance for everyone to learn how cryptocurrency works and they will end up on a very wealthy life.
It seems to me that you need to have patience, and not to chase for superprofits. If you have a cold-blooded calculation of the crypto currency and use of your funds for trade and investment, then you will have good results.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Lacking an understanding of cryptocurrency will result in unoptimal, public interest in cryptocurrency, they tend to be filled with worry and anxiety moreover when a spate of FUD news strikes, people like them are usually easily shaken of his faith to sell his coins because of panic

renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

One of my friend in the community had already knowledge about this bitcoin thing but still afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because he said that it is just too risky.He said what if somebody will create a lot if codes or private keys inorder to hack anybody's account or maybe your account or you will get scam.You might lost all your investments.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

One of my friend in the community had already knowledge about this bitcoin thing but still afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because he said that it is just too risky.He said what if somebody will create a lot if codes or private keys inorder to hack anybody's account or maybe your account or you will get scam.You might lost all your investments.
Well being afraid and doing nothing will not earn any profit for you, it is good to know the price management so you will find it really a profit worthy investment I am sure soon the price of bitcoin will be high length and I think this year is going to make the price of bitcoin high, so there is nothing to be afraid of just buy now and hold it for long term I am they will earn so gradually they will feel confident about their investment.
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

There are 6 reasons or myths:
Myth 1: Bitcoin is not provided with anything and therefore has no value
Myth 2: If bitcoin technology collapses, it will become useless
Myth 3: Only the criminals use the bitcoin
Myth 4: Bitcoin is not regulated, therefore it is dangerous
Myth 5: Bitcoin is too unstable for currency
Myth 6: Bitcoin can crack
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Well, that's easily understandable, I think. It's really risky and also good knowledge of technologies and computer are needed as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

Some people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because of its volatility.They are not ready to sacrifice for how many months just to wait for the recovery.And fake news also contributed much why some people are afraid to invest cryptocurrencies.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

I think seeing so much red scares people away. They don't realize that it means a good opportunity.
dark025

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

you think much people have maximum knowledge of crypto? if there would be such big quantity of people knowing - the number of richies would be more as well...
afraiding to invest does not belong just to cryptoworld. Smart investor will research any area he is going to put money in.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

In my opinion, the biggest reason why people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency is because the price on the market is really changed easily and people don't want take that big risk to invest their money into cryptocurrency. 2017 is a good year for crypto but this year is different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: