Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

Due to some freaking reason like they were scam with huge amount of money, they believe that when they give it to someone after sometimes their money will multiply but the person who encourage them to invest disappeared and nowhere to be found or contact.. And they are afraid to invest for the second time (but my advice to them is to invest it with themselves)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

Many of my friends and acquaintances do not want to invest in the crypto currency. I believe that most of them are just too lazy to explore something new, to learn. They are used to their way of life, they are satisfied with their life. They do not need a lot of money, they do not like to take risks. When they are offered to learn, they refuse.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.
You can see that the crypto market is a very new market but very profitable, but since the bitcoin price reached $ 19800, bitcoin prices have fallen sharply. At the current time the market is bearish in the long term so I believe that investors are very afraid to continue investing in bitcoin. According to my analysis, long-term bitcoin prices may fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:36 PM

Due to some freaking reason like they were scam with huge amount of money, they believe that when they give it to someone after sometimes their money will multiply but the person who encourage them to invest disappeared and nowhere to be found or contact.. And they are afraid to invest for the second time (but my advice to them is to invest it with themselves)
Much information FUD on the cryptocurrency market makes many people intending to enter the market feel scared. I also understand that investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. Opportunities and potential are huge, invest an acceptable amount in cryptocurrency and trust in the development of the market.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

It's a new asset class and the most people haven't put time to study it. Also, there are little to no regulation, a lot of hacks and no insurance. 
Well in my opinion, there are still some people who are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because they dont want to lose there money and i am sure that the main reason why people is not investing because the value of all coins in the market is really unpredictable.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Many of my friends and acquaintances do not want to invest in the crypto currency. I believe that most of them are just too lazy to explore something new, to learn. They are used to their way of life, they are satisfied with their life. They do not need a lot of money, they do not like to take risks. When they are offered to learn, they refuse.

They doesn't want to learn because they are afraid to loss.  They don't wantbto take some risk and know how to trade.  It is their choice,  leave it to them anytime soon when btc becomes legal and popular they will surely regret it for not taking a risk just to learn and earn.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Because of the cryptocurrency everyday is changes that meant is not stable whether the price goes up and down. Cryptocurrency is volatile and risky to invest specially to the beginners.
I think these reason is common among people, but there are others people are take risk to invest even the price is changing, because they will believe that they will earn someday a profit. Investing in crypto is risky but you have to trust.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

The reason why many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, they are afraid to the scammers that will take all there funds because theres a lot of ponzi scheme in crypto, others they dont have enough knowledge what is crytocurrency is.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:47 AM

I can conclude that cryptocurrencies are still a new form of investments for others especially for those people that have just known it last December. The might not be afraid at all but slowly digesting the right informations slowly and on the way of investing the best coins they'll find.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

People are not afraid of cryptocurrency but they did not want to lose a huge amount of profit since bitcoins is very risky and that is the reason why some of them are just saying that it was a scam.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

they are afraid because they have no confidence in themselves, yes do not avoid fear especially if your situation is very complicated but do not let your fears fall on you but face everything and trust yourself
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:57 AM

For investing in trading they need to believe the market first because without any intention of learning and analysis of this new technology will leads to loss. We are in the beginning, stages of this new technology it might be difficult to understand and this makes them decrease the probability of their investment.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

because of the trust issues like being scammed or hacked and they are afraid to lose their money, other than that they don't understand it and how do you invest in something you can't see? People need to do some research about cryptocurrency before invest in it
In Altcoin there are some coins that are authentic and reliable like Ripple, Litecoin, Liza, Monero etc. and the rests are having big risks because there is thousands of crypto in the market. I suggest never invest in anonymous coins otherwise you will be scammed and lose your money. Better to invest in exchange list coins to protect you from scams.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

people are afraid to invest in crypto currency for several reasons: due to the fact that they see a bloated bubble in the crypto currency, which can burst; because of the huge volotility of the coins; because they deny the crypto currency as a means of payment
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

One thing that comes to my mind is because of mainstream media posting
bitcoin/cryptocurrency-related scams, there are many scam cases that made
BTCTCs price dump.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Technically, people are afraid to invest as some of them have lost money or the people that they know has also lost money as well and also, the volatile nature of crypto also scares them from investing into it
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

In my opinion, many people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency because they see the price of crypto drop dramatically, many investors lose capital, even lose everything. However, I think investing in crypto is a long-term investment, and we should not panic when the market falls. Besides, we should only invest in valuable and potential crypto.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

peoples are afraid to invest crypto because they afraid where my capital is loss, don't worry who was invested on crypto you will get back money one day.
I think the real reason why some people are afraid to invest in crypto is until now, not all the country is supporting bitcoin and other crypto and i also think that many people who dont want to invest is not a risk taker, they dont want to risk there money into crypto.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

obviously most of the people are just afraid to invest in anything because investing itself is way harder than working on a regular job that you get salary from and you can be calm about the amount that you will get.
Investing isn’t purely entrepreneurship but for most of the times there are cases that resembles with entrepreneurship. People don’t want to go for a new thing. They don’t let themselves taste these amazing new chances. What they want is to stick with something that is currently under execution and that is safe for them. Don’t be like this rather be flexible.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

People are afraid of losing money. Never invest more you are willing to lose
But right now, the risk of loosing money has declined to a great extent because people have started seeing profits with the rising price of Bitcoin and this is the reason they change their minds from a risk conscious one to a risk lover one. Actually every business has some risk attached but people still invest so it should not be a hurdle or an obstacle to keep you away from investing in the coins with great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: