Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people afraid to invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2152 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I don't know what do you mean by durability, Cryptocurrency has it's ups and down. Value is very unpredictable due to high volatility and being not accepted globally and being thrown as a pure speculative investment doesn't seem attractive,  People need to have higher understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Can't blame other people for being scared and not jumping the hype, they just lack some knowledge about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

Some times I usually think of the reason people are afraid of investing in cryptocurrency, despite the its value and durability, cryptocurrency is a standards investment that will always give the investor the chance of becoming a millionaire due to its appreciative nature, people fail to understand the fact behind cryptocurrency investment, most times the people trying to invest may not have a maximum knowledge of cryptocurrency.

I don't know what do you mean by durability, Cryptocurrency has it's ups and down. Value is very unpredictable due to high volatility and being not accepted globally and being thrown as a pure speculative investment doesn't seem attractive,  People need to have higher understanding and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Can't blame other people for being scared and not jumping the hype, they just lack some knowledge about it.

I think the reason why people afraid on bitcoin because of losses of money and other persons did not have knowledge about bitcoin so that people afraid to loss the capital and other people heard about the bad side of cryptocurrency so people scared cryptocurrency.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

Because of manipulation
And also due to fluctuation. Sometimes people invest in crypto without having enough knowledge. These lead them to make unwise decisions as a result of which they loose some good money. They start calling the technology scam or bubble which also affects the people around him. This creates a chaotic air and people refrain from investing in crypto. Many say it is not going to survive when the prices drops and withdraw their money.
Because of the fluctuations they may be scared if their assets can be reduced very much in a short time due to fluctuations. that's what you might produce when investing in crypto. let alone a lot of manipulation that might make the price decline very long and make you lose money
luckycoinn

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

Because we don't know the future of cryptocurrency. Would it be good like 2017 when bitcoin price rising so high with only 2 months, or it would be bad, you know what is the bad thing. It's not like when you investing on gold. You know the future because gold price annually rising. So when talking Investment, gold is the best. But when talking trading, my opinion is cryptocurrency is the best
aywing

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

Lack of the accountability from the local Governments/global authority.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

Firlst of all ,
We are get used to using the paper money .. We are used to touch the money . But here in crypto world one can only see the balance of his account but nithing else..

Secondly there is nt any centralized government to regulate or monitor this .. So they think there is a chance of getting cheated easily .

Crypto currency is a new term to the world .. As it is new to everyone so there is a confusion going to on everyone's mind .. After sometime , i think all the confusion will be cleared and people will get more into it ..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

I think the reason why people afraid on bitcoin because of losses of money and other persons did not have knowledge about bitcoin so that people afraid to loss the capital and other people heard about the bad side of cryptocurrency so people scared cryptocurrency.

Mostly lack of knowledge because most of the people see high return through crypto currency but with the present done trend people are more confused about the crypto currency. This is the major problem understanding the technology is very difficult.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

Firlst of all ,
We are get used to using the paper money .. We are used to touch the money . But here in crypto world one can only see the balance of his account but nithing else..

Secondly there is nt any centralized government to regulate or monitor this .. So they think there is a chance of getting cheated easily .

Crypto currency is a new term to the world .. As it is new to everyone so there is a confusion going to on everyone's mind .. After sometime , i think all the confusion will be cleared and people will get more into it ..
It will be fully understand by the people if the government will give a mass education about it but since it's a decentralized one,a person who has a full interest in cryptocurrency should have a thorough study on it and even join some trading activities even with a minimal amount so you can experience it on your own.But don't expect a quick profit in crypto trading,you should have developed atleast a skill on it.

Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

It is like that, because people are allways affraid about the unknown, this is always a step of faith, when you are about to invest in anything.
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

I was afraid and the beginning, because of simple greed, so far there is none of people, who wants to live there money, so any investment is a scary thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is a form of investment for those who know digital products, while cryptocurrency itself is new popular since the increase in bitcoin value in 2017 ago. I think cryptocurrency is still the introduction stage to the whole community, so few investors are participating in the crypto.

Furthermore, the issue of legality becomes the main key in following a healthy investment, while crypto itself is still a little country that legalize it. however, I am still optimistic that crypto investment is a future investment model. because some current projects allow to use crypto in the future.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

It is because people have different perspective in terms of understanding things especially in crypto. We know this is still new and not all people already know about crypto. Cryptocurencies needs to be seriously focused because of its characteristics. Generally, only those who have no knowledge that are afraid to invest in crypto.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Seeing how the price of Bitcoin is getting manipulated right now if I didn't knew what Bitcoin is I would trade or invest Bitcoin either.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Seeing how the price of Bitcoin is getting manipulated right now if I didn't knew what Bitcoin is I would trade or invest Bitcoin either.
No single element that can trigger people not to invest in cryptocurrency. Considering that cryptocurrency is still not widely-accepted, increasing number of fake news, misconceptions, unwillingness, big losses, bad experiences or media influence can all have a negative impact as to why there are still a number of people afraid to invest. It's a matter of providing proper education and authentic information, and playing our role that each of us can be a media for ourselves and to others.
Appelgold

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

It is very difficult to get on any of the cryptocurrency websites. I had watched this from afar and asked friends and people about it and The most I ever got in response is "I've heard of it and not really sure what it is".
I have tried to get on Binance-I got on but my phone won't support there app. My phone says the app designer is not trusted.
I've tried Gemini but I'm still waiting for approval(over a week).
I've trie Polyniex. I got on but it won't support a mobile app and will only let me sign up with a webcam(which I don't have).
I've tried to get on Blocktrades but my phone or safari or something won't even bring up the website. So I borrowed my son's phone and was able to get on the website but once I got near completion it gave me another lock symbol. No success there either.
I tried gdax and had no success there.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

People are not afraid of cryptocurrency but they do not want to lose a huge amount of capital, if you are not willing to take risk then bitcoins is not for your since every trader in the market are risking their money in order to have profit.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Firlst of all ,

It will be fully understand by the people if the government will give a mass education about it but since it's a decentralized one,a person who has a full interest in cryptocurrency should have a thorough study on it and even join some trading activities even with a minimal amount so you can experience it on your own.But don't expect a quick profit in crypto trading,you should have developed atleast a skill on it.
I think the reasons why people are afraid to invest would be because of the lack of knowledge about the usability of technology, negative news, the fear to take risks, or simply the lack of interests. It takes time, and effort to familiarize the nature of cryptocurrency, to gain knowledge, to learn, and manage risks factors. I mostly consider the high importance of instilling proper education and expectancies to be guided and fully-understand its nature.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Firlst of all ,

I think the reasons why people are afraid to invest would be because of the lack of knowledge about the usability of technology, negative news, the fear to take risks, or simply the lack of interests. It takes time, and effort to familiarize the nature of cryptocurrency, to gain knowledge, to learn, and manage risks factors. I mostly consider the high importance of instilling proper education and expectancies to be guided and fully-understand its nature.
you are right they don't have any knowledge of digital money and don't want read about it because they don't have interest in invest in crypto market they hear about those peoples whose already lost their money in crypto market.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

If the people afraid to inverse in Crypto currency as like new traders,inverse more about crypto currency.You have buy huge amount of crypto currency,when ever price is reduced and don't forget to buy huge.When the price increase,all the holders will get profit from it.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

The new generation will not. That is if they will not be infected by the traditional grandma and grandpa now.
If they can make another way then they should go for it.
Crypto investing is another way and it stops the traditional mutual funds or just banking system of investing the money.
Now, it is their choice to make it happen. I hope there will always be one on the family that could push it or maybe a friend and google.  Grin
The ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies knowing exactly the way things work in the crypto market are not that much afraid as they know the trick of making money and that because of which, they are liking this investment very much as this is helping them in having some good earning. you can also do that but for that, you must jump deeper into the crypto currencies to gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: