Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that a whale moved 8k BTC?  (Read 1596 times)
hexline11

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

whales actions are unknown and this 8000 btc transfer mostly a fud created to misguide the investors and dump the coins nt to trust in this news as it is created for panic selling mostly

How can big whales move 8k BTC? Is it possible that they can manipulate the price of bitcoin? I am afraid on what is happening with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

whales actions are unknown and this 8000 btc transfer mostly a fud created to misguide the investors and dump the coins nt to trust in this news as it is created for panic selling mostly
What is 8000 bitcoins? It's small. There are about 7.5 million bitcoins in circulation. If you are afraid that 8000 bitcoins that can be put up for sale can destabilize the entire market then you do not understand anything about the bitcoin market. A few months ago, popular exchanges sold about 50,000 bitcoins every day.
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

These are not necessarily true news. Many of them are publicized by the media. It is believed that it is useless, and the market should not drop sharply for the 8,000 BTC. This is only a very small part.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

I`ve heard something like that...It is so hard to understand, while you are trying hard for 3-4 months to obtain at least 1Btc, and somebody just has 8000BTC and manipulates price with them.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

It is so hard to understand, while you are trying hard for 3-4 months to obtain at least 1Btc, and somebody just has 8000BTC and manipulates price with them.

What is that for reasoning? It's the same as saying that people work an entire year to make $25,000 where other people make that in just a month or week. Just accept that there are differences in the world when it comes to wealth generation. The wealth in current times has never been this 'unfairly' distrubuted. 1-2% own 98-99% of the wealth. Also don't forget that there are always bigger whales. Some have hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins. Roll Eyes

And eh, are you talking about yourself that you need 3-4 months to obtain 1BTC at minimum? The majority of the people would be extremely happy if they could obtain 1BTC in 12 months.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

I`ve heard something like that...It is so hard to understand, while you are trying hard for 3-4 months to obtain at least 1Btc, and somebody just has 8000BTC and manipulates price with them.
Well, this could be true because when bitcoin was cheap and few people knew about it, they used to buy so many at cheap rates because no one cares about this technology. Those who did not sell their bitcoin at that time, those people are now rich and the rulers of the bitcoin. They have technically the command of controlling the prices of bitcoin. Let us also work hard to have so many bitcoin to control prices.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

I think 8k BTC is not big enough to affect the price of BTC on the market. But it is true that many sharks are joining together to manipulate the price of the entire crypto. The sharks will not go single
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition to Stop-Losses being triggered. Is that true? What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.

This is really bad, while you are working and somebody by himself can just go and break your system, lol. If I would have such amount of money, I don't know what I am going to do...
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.
Manipulation by the market is not a secret, it was very clear when Bitcoin cost more than $ 10K.
The swing was 10% - this was the profit.
Now 10% can not be raised, but I think it will soon come.  Smiley
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Here we could not clearly say anything.Earlier when bitcoin price fell down,it was said that due to dumping by big whales price fell down and when it's price started recovering,it was assumed that whales have started to rebuy.Now once again,the price is falling and what would they say for this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

How can big whales move 8k BTC? Is it possible that they can manipulate the price of bitcoin? I am afraid on what is happening with bitcoin.
Whales own ten thousand bitcoins or more,this is for single individual only so theres no impossible about that and besides this people has no concern about us instead they are only concerns for the income they might have

Here we could not clearly say anything.Earlier when bitcoin price fell down,it was said that due to dumping by big whales price fell down and when it's price started recovering,it was assumed that whales have started to rebuy.Now once again,the price is falling and what would they say for this?

Well theres nothing new since the start of this year so why not just bare with this market until the bull comes to save us
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.
I haven't heard anything of such sort at anyplace. Anyways if that's true then as you said it will look real bad, but the other fact is that BTC in circulation is more than the 8k and so even if it falls a little, the price will surely recover
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Hello,
if anyone plays to manipulate the price I think it could happen but it does not make sense, because crypto is too easy to predict and be so easily dicuased, and in my opinion bitcoin prices go down to the present not because there is a price stem but in collision regulation of each country in the world to the existence of crypto, while on the other hand bitcoin gives chance to new altcoin to enter and have price, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Hello,

The prediction is still no assurance that it will move to $8000 because the market today is still continue to decline and the feedback from many people is still negative.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Hello,

The prediction is still no assurance that it will move to $8000 because the market today is still continue to decline and the feedback from many people is still negative.

It's not a hidden fact that this market can be manipulated by whales so there's no surprise in that. It's always been like that and we small fishes can't really do anything but just react in our small ways.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Still there's the same demand that we are getting which means that the market is quite stable and there's no movement that has been seen.

How can big whales move 8k BTC?
Its about by sending their bitcoin to any exchanges or moving from one wallet to another wallets. That's what moving means and there's no other any meaning for that.

And someone can send more than 8k BTC as long as he has more than that on his wallet.

Is it possible that they can manipulate the price of bitcoin? I am afraid on what is happening with bitcoin.
Yes.

Crypto isn't for weak heartened people so stand up and be firm.

Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

I heard it. But still you can't say anything surely because in market anything can be happen. If price started recovering then it will reach 8k or more than it. So just wait and have patience.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Hello,

It's not a hidden fact that this market can be manipulated by whales so there's no surprise in that. It's always been like that and we small fishes can't really do anything but just react in our small ways.
I have not heard about the news yet but this can be possible and not an impossible thing. Bear in mind very few people have this muck Bitcoin and they can manipulate the market. The price drop from few months ago till yet is not more than $2k thought there were frequent rise and fall.

Irrespective of all these things, I would say that the market can also tackle this problem and demand is one of the factors that can even outshine what manipulators do. Better stick to your strategies.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Well, conspiracy theorists say that whales do control the market since it is a deregulated and decentralized currency. But i haven't heard of any of the whales doing that. Then again, i you wouldn't hear about these kinds of activities in the news since it would be illegal to do it. But let's keep hoping on BTC to be successful and stablize soon.

ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition to Stop-Losses being triggered. Is that true? What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.

This is really bad, while you are working and somebody by himself can just go and break your system, lol. If I would have such amount of money, I don't know what I am going to do...

George Soros is exactly the man who will just go and break your system to make money for himself.

With someone, they don't care about how much money do they have, it's just a number, they just want to do whatever they like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: