Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that a whale moved 8k BTC?  (Read 1596 times)
erominer

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

maybe true maybe not, regardless what these news may bring is that we are not sure yet what price btc will be siiting in for the next years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

I haven't read any news/events regarding the culprit of bitcoin's fall over the past couple of months but if that is really true, moving an 8K is really a huge volume of bitcoin. I am not surprise anymore if whale/s do contribute the movement of bitcoin and cryptomarket's condition.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I haven't read any news/events regarding the culprit of bitcoin's fall over the past couple of months but if that is really true, moving an 8K is really a huge volume of bitcoin. I am not surprise anymore if whale/s do contribute the movement of bitcoin and cryptomarket's condition.
well, for now the price of bitcoin arrived at a price of $ 7k, but it looks like this price is really at the end. well, if the price goes up to the price of $ 8k, of course this will be a good increase. maybe the price of $ 7k will become more stable if the price reaches $7500.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

I don't know if it is true or not. But 8k Bitcoins pumped them dumped is really destructive on an unregulated matket suxh as crypto currency. This could really plunge the market downwards, but then again imagining a millionaire juat staring at the trade screen and waiting for the right time to dump is unthinkable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

I don't know if it is true or not. But 8k Bitcoins pumped them dumped is really destructive on an unregulated matket suxh as crypto currency. This could really plunge the market downwards, but then again imagining a millionaire juat staring at the trade screen and waiting for the right time to dump is unthinkable.
for now, bitcoin prices may be adjusting prices to stabilize at a price of $ 7k. well, we know that bitcoin has just arrived at that price, surely many people will think of selling assets they have.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

Normaly if someone moved a segnificant amount of btc to an exchamge should not affect in any way the market. However if people saw the transaction or heard rumors about that, could have panicked thinking that someone is preparing to sell 8k btc on a singal market what could crash the price, and because of that those ppl started selling. That panic might have done a lot more damage to the market then the sell of the 8k alone. But tbh I dom't think it was none of the above.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.
I think the biggest turtle fish out there is the brother of Winklevos who owns 1% of the amount of bitcoin available.
is it possible they have caused the market to fall.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

Hello,
I heard that there is a whale that moved 8k BTC to an exchange and that what caused the price to go down in addition of Stop-Losses being triggered.Is that true?What do you think? If it's true I consider it to be a big problem as we clearly see that whales manipulate the market easily which is harmful.

yes I am also very worried about the situation now and what I know is just an issue because there is no evidence that can actually support it. and about the news the market is experiencing a downturn is about BTC being audited by the agency if this agency permits BTC then BTC and other prices will soar but gold stock markets or others will go down that's why the agency is considering it first that makes crypto market drastically dropped.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Manipulation is allow in this market and a whale selling 8,000 is insignificant to bring bitcoin price down as many have speculated. But I doubt if this is truth and we need to know that exchangers are manipulating the market too.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Hello,

yes I am also very worried about the situation now and what I know is just an issue because there is no evidence that can actually support it. and about the news the market is experiencing a downturn is about BTC being audited by the agency if this agency permits BTC then BTC and other prices will soar but gold stock markets or others will go down that's why the agency is considering it first that makes crypto market drastically dropped.

I am not sure, but do we think that this agency can affect bitcoin wether they approve it or not? But I do agree that whales affects the price and current status of bitcoin now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:38:21 PM

I think it is not necessary to monitor large transactions, because in both cases there is a buyer and seller, and everyone treats this event as it is profitable)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

for now, bitcoin prices may be adjusting prices to stabilize at a price of $ 7k. well, we know that bitcoin has just arrived at that price, surely many people will think of selling assets they have.

The market is volatile so it was normal for the price to dump or pump depending on the demand and supply, just keep on holding your coins till the market starts to rise again in order to earn profit.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

I do believe that a whale can affect bitcoin's market price when it moved its bitcoin holding. A quantity of 8k btc may only be a small quantity to others who have tens of thousands of it or even hundreds of thousands. I believe, they were also the early believers of bitcoin who invest bitcoin when it was just below 1$.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 01:13:21 AM by maarx

I don't know whether is true or not, but this fluctuations are common in the crypto world. This pump and dump happens in the market so don't get panic just hold the coins and once the market starts to recover you can sell and see the good income. The pump and dump occurs mainly due to the demand and circulation of the coins in the market. When the wales are into the market, they invest and make the crypto circulate around the market. This would increase the coin value.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Hello,

Where did you hear this?AN obvious hearsay mate?

But even if whales move this large volume still price only has a small movement but have recovered on just a weeks so this means only one thing,that we are sufficient in supporting the market even this manipulator’s is active doing this movrs

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 11:16:39 AM by pinoyden

True or not . whales are powerful and 8k btc is too little for them but if someone moves 8k btc , then we can easily expect a major change on the price which can lead to advantage and disadvantage depending on the status of the person .

A whale that moves bitcoin from a private wallet to wallet exchange will not affect the price of bitcoin.
But if the issue says that a whale moves its bitcoin by 8K to the exchange, it will cause fud and make everyone panic sell. And that will make the price fall in.

A whale that moves bitcoin from a private wallet to wallet exchange will not affect the price of bitcoin.

Why not? If they only move a small amount .  but whales are known to be powerful and they will only buy or sell in a large portion .

if the issue says that a whale moves its bitcoin by 8K to the exchange, it will cause fud and make everyone panic sell. And that will make the price fall in.

That will also depend on the person . not all person will panic , especiall me because im not an investor and im not also a hodler .  in short im only neutral , so whatever happens on the status of the cryptos , i will still be calm.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

I do believe that a whale can affect bitcoin's market price when it moved its bitcoin holding. A quantity of 8k btc may only be a small quantity to others who have tens of thousands of it or even hundreds of thousands. I believe, they were also the early believers of bitcoin who invest bitcoin when it was just below 1$.
although give small impact but, it could make investor panic.they affraid if massive dump happen again in cryptocurrency market.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

Just because large amounts of bitcoin are moved around doesn't necessarily mean that there is going to be a huge selloff. These whales know that selling off such a large amount all in one go would cause a huge market crash, so it would be much smarter for them to trickle it onto the market and preserve its value, even if it does take a lot longer to complete.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Hello,

I can't be done, but I know that whale made a way to make the price of Bitcoin to 8k. It has to do with manipulation in order for them to make people buy and buy so for that the price went that way.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

Yes true. bitcoin has gained value over the last few years. It was not so expensive to get in advance thousands. so there is no need to go too far into the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: