Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48594 times)
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:51:31 AM

The winning rate of the bounties has decreased dramatically but rarely, some of them can be beneficial. I got good money from Aergo for instance. It was a simple rewardrop actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:05:35 AM

Sometimes bounties just granting promises. You know, business is business. But not all of course, it depends on your luck. But I'd rather accept weekly payment bounty, less time less hoping. It will pay you at the end of the week, unlike altcoin bounties the payment will be in the end of campaign. It may be big payment but you are not sure to be paid.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:20:11 AM

I haven't had any big rewards since 2017. That was a good year, but ICOs were over-hyped and I think we were ucky to get sizeable rewards. Prices may be more realistic nowadays, and so rewards are that much less. It's probably better for cyrpto overall that the hype has died back a bit, but obviouosly not so good for bounty hunters.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:02:52 AM

I haven't had any big rewards since 2017. That was a good year, but ICOs were over-hyped and I think we were ucky to get sizeable rewards. Prices may be more realistic nowadays, and so rewards are that much less. It's probably better for cyrpto overall that the hype has died back a bit, but obviouosly not so good for bounty hunters.
Not so good for those who's rushing out, if you can search for a good project and you will dedicate your time finding good teams, bounty might still bring something rewardful to your time, don't push too much and be stress of frustrated but instead keep finding good and usable proposal from each teams who offers bounty and support the one you think that possible to happen.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:16:08 AM

We can't blame people if that's there reaction, it's natural. After you experience scam and freaking shitcoins is not a mere joke. Trust is an important foundation in business. But not the reason to lost interest in bitcoin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:25:43 AM

I had some good rewards from bounties in the past, but also I participated in couple bounties that failed. I don`t like to call them scam, even they were maybe, I don`t know.
From some bounties I didn`t even receive tokens,they fall apart before distribution, from some I received tokens that doesn`t worth a penny. What happened with them, lack of
knowledge, or simply bad idea with bad team behind, I blame myself cause I couldn`t see that from the start.
   I always do my research, but sometimes things go wrong, we can`t predict everything. I have a good feeling with my current bounty, check it out.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:23:14 AM

Not so good for those who's rushing out, if you can search for a good project and you will dedicate your time finding good teams, bounty might still bring something rewardful to your time, don't push too much and be stress of frustrated but instead keep finding good and usable proposal from each teams who offers bounty and support the one you think that possible to happen.

I always look for the best to bounty and find information about the project because the white paper team and others are very important so that the project runs and the campaigns we follow benefit us.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:19:47 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

I have participated in various bounties a few months ago but there is nothing I can get 1-2 ETH ... because after listing in the market the price drops dramatically like the Sportfix which I previously considered good and potentially will have a good growth ... but it is real ... I have more than 100K of these tokens can only get 0.05 ETH ... hopefully in the future it will be better than before ...

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:27:56 AM

hey all... it's exactly one year now when market started downward movement due to which many bounty/ico companies were not able to list their token to any exchange. Some even did not bothered to send bounty reward token to bounty participants. I have more then 40 tokens that are not listed to any exchange. This situation forced many participants to stop working on bounty campaigns and find some other way to earn from crypto. What was the last bounty that paid you token and that tokens were listed on good exachange and you were able to earn 1-2 ETH / 0.1 to 0.2 BTC or any small amount.

I have been in some bounties that has paid me quite a nice amount in rewarding same thing with airdrop but this type of programs are quite rare to see so you could pass quite a number of not too good or bad bounties before you can come across this one's that will eventually pay you good

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:32:24 AM

I am new to this forum, and already experience joining a bounty campaign and luckily it is successful however i am.not satisfied since the bounty project i joined is not that profitable, its just a very small amount that the tokens i received from that campaign. I hope someday that i can.be satisfied receiving rewards with good amount of bounty.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:34:50 AM

I can not say that from the bounty I got a good income but perhaps because the main payments were made last year or early this year when the market was in decline. Token prices have always fallen after listing recently. I hope that the growth of the market will enable you to make more money on the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:36:21 AM

I think some bounties pay well, but some don't. it all depends on what is offered, and depends on the market. I just hope that at this time, the reward given for each bounty is quite good as it used to be. get 1 - 2 eth for each bounty that is run is good enough in my opinion.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:59:10 AM

I am new to this forum, and already experience joining a bounty campaign and luckily it is successful however i am.not satisfied since the bounty project i joined is not that profitable, its just a very small amount that the tokens i received from that campaign. I hope someday that i can.be satisfied receiving rewards with good amount of bounty.

You can't expect to earn huge profit in any bounty campaign nowadays. You're lucky enough that you were able to earn profits in the campaign you have joined. Others earned nothing. They didn't even received their tokens after the bounty campaigns.

Maybe we can start earning start earning huge profit during the bull run. I knew someone who have earned thousands of dollars in the bounty campaign he joined. And that was during the bull run. Hopefully, I'll be lucky like him someday.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:33:01 AM

So far I have noticed, that I got good rewards from bounties, who have their project already running. For example MiracleTele. They continue to sell their tokens, but have fully working service already. Participating in their bounty gave me about 0.5 ETH for 4 weeks twitter+facebook.

All other bounties, that I've participated were only collecting investments during ICO, only to start their work. Most of them didnt pay me at all, some turned to be scam. The one that payed have issues with listing...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:32:16 PM

I have took part in so many bounties but there was no single project that paid more than 1k USD (not at the ICO price, but the market price). Mostly, as soon as any perspective project gets listed on an exchange, it is getting down.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

I have took part in so many bounties but there was no single project that paid more than 1k USD (not at the ICO price, but the market price). Mostly, as soon as any perspective project gets listed on an exchange, it is getting down.
I didn't have a project that paid a lot of money either, I think the bounty of the company now is just an extra income

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:31:22 PM

I got a good one in 2018, because of the project’s promises and efforts I didn’t sell immediately hoping for a better price. Now the project is improving and moving forward which is a good sign for the token price to rise but still until now A lot are dumping their tokens which cause the price to be low.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:47:17 PM

The highest reward (around 1500$) I have received so far was from the Peculium bounty (participated in Signature + Telegram) back in 2017.
Recently I participated in the BestMixer bounty which was paying in Bitcoin and the BM (Hhampuz) was really reliable but unfortunately the service was shut down so the bounty-campaign also ended.
I think all the bounty campaigns in 2017 always pay participants compared to now it's too difficult for even many participants to drain energy to promote a project but end up paying nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: