Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, what's going on?  (Read 482 times)
zcooipo

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

I saw a lot of negative news about cryptos on the Internet today. I'm not sure if they are true, but the market for cryptocurrencies is easily disrupted by news.These fake news is so much that I rarely pay attention to the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

probably because there is a world cup, so all altcoin is indirectly lowered by the investors, and this will take place in the event boom someday it's a prediction that I think. because many people need altcoin and they will hold it for the short term.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

The prices were keep decreasing since the start of this month which maybe a sign of quick bump in the upcoming days but I don't see any negative news about the crypto currencies then why the prices still decreasing is just a like a myth. Cry Whatever happens keep holding your bitcoin because this is not the first time that the prices were dumping so it is another chance to buy bitcoin at cheap price.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

What happens with crypto currency? you can observe the whole week growth, but on weekends the rate goes down. And this weekend, the drawdown was very strong
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

just decrease baisa and almost everyone panics would be this. This only went as usual correction occurs. but due to too much panic and sell then it certainly makes things worse. panic you that would be a good thing for investors large and that's always the case.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

this is not a decline pal IMO. which i think its either a correction of price or a another test for the bottom price. ( like what happened before during the long bear season.) Because honestly it was a huge dump happened again  which is from $7600 - $678 within hour.  And now we are near on the bottom price which is $6300 so maybe another test for the bottom.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:54:06 AM

Many times it happens that due to false rumors, people want to get their investment with profit because of the risks being avoided. Payment to a lot of people together is a complex verb. In this way the prices of altcoins  or other coins are falling. Well there may be many other reasons. I  heard of this news today, but I did not get the reason for it. Do not panic, time will change again. If the demand for the altcoins  will be faster then obviously the prices will increase.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Another correction of the market, I do not understand why so many people are surprised and panic when the price of bitcoin once again falls.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

The rate of panic in the crypto community is increasing and this is also responsible for the fall in price but I believe the market will recover soon and people should learn how to be a little patient and let the market reset before they sell their token. This fall is normal in crypto because it is volatile and it will surely rise again as long as investors still appreciate the use of technology and people are patient.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

I do not think this is temporary or not because for the past few months market cryptocurrency has the same situation, we will take the example of bitcoin market. Over the past few months, the bitcoin price is only steady at the price of $ 6000, $ 7000 and $ 8000 if we say this is just temporary I guess it is the wrong answer.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

I do not know what caused this problem, but I'm not very focused on thinking about this problem. I don't see any negative news about the crypto currencies then why the prices still decreasing is just a like a myth. We know that bitcoin and altcoin does go up and down for many reason in the past, it does recover and it will always be. This is not the first time that the prices were dumping so it is another chance to buy bitcoin and altcoin at cheap price.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?
please share the information you know, would love to hear it.
I can share it right now and this is a very good article for you about what make the whole of crypto markets are getting plummed
https://cointelegraph.com/news/all-of-top-100-cryptocurrencies-see-red-amidst-cftc-price-manipulation-probe
https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe
Just try to read it carefully to get the best conclusion about that. I think that this is just temporary down but it needs another good news to pump the price of crypto again.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is supposed to be a response to the governmental interference yet a move from a government agency like that of the above can send the whole market into a dive. One of the things I learned for more than a year being involved with Bitcoin is the fact that it just another trading tool or medium like forex or stocks or even gold...developments in different fronts whether induced by the government or not can  all affect the value and movement of Bitcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

The prices were keep decreasing since the start of this month which maybe a sign of quick bump in the upcoming days but I don't see any negative news about the crypto currencies then why the prices still decreasing is just a like a myth. Cry Whatever happens keep holding your bitcoin because this is not the first time that the prices were dumping so it is another chance to buy bitcoin at cheap price.
Thats true, the reason for this dips were unclear however I think we have to be positive and stay away to the fake rumors circulating (if there is) about crypto. The coins are in red status but its a good chance to buy additional coins to hold, this is just temporary and im optimistic in cryptos thus it would be better for weak investors to forget for a while the price and come back after few weeks or months if you dont want to stress yourself.

juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

I think everything that happens in cryptocurrency is temporary, as last night we found a bad thing when bitcoin prices fell,
I think the best right now is to continue our work and be patient and wait for what will happen next,
Sinyocall

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

I have been looking for news but not yet? why there is a decline like this, but I am still optimistic that bitcoin prices next two months will continue to increase until the end of the year
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?

To be honest at this point in time no one can clearly determine the reasons why bitcoin market price is going down. But I am quite positive that it will go up again. Until a news comes out, you should remain positive that the price will come back up.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

is this only temporary?
No one knows, it can be temporary or it will continue to go down. There can be a lot of reason of the decline, but I have read earlier that there is an exchange from South Korea that is hacked and lose £28m of cryptocurrency, this is the link of the news https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/11/bitcoin-price-cryptocurrency-hacked-south-korea-coincheck A lot of articles saying that it will continue to go down but I don't want to listen to that because media are bias and part of manipulation of the market. If it continues to decline then I won't be worried because I can buy again at a cheaper price.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

No one can give you an exact answer. The market has formed a downward trend. If you have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long run, then you have nothing to worry about as the market will eventually go up.

ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

I saw two statements today about the drop in market prices. One was that a small exchange in South Korea was hacked. Leading to panic selling! Another news said, because there is no more people and money to connect to the market caused by the market fall! But personally, I think this is just a normal fluctuation of the market, no need to panic, now is a good time to copy the bottom!
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Perhaps this is the last drop in the market before the beginning of the growth of the Crypto-currency and this is done to weed out those who are afraid of losing investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: