Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, what's going on?  (Read 488 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Not long ago there was a breaking of a large exchange, it seems to me that this event is a consequence of what we are seeing today, because it is exactly such actions that really affect the bitcoin very much.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?
please share the information you know, would love to hear it.

I think because of so much negative news that people panic and they sell bitcoin for a low price, more and more people are selling the bitcoin price will go down further, and it will continue if people are more negative thinking with bitcoin.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
is this only temporary?
What's happened: all large exchanges are required to disclose information on trading operations - this is a common negative, and the sharp drop happened because of the hack of the Korean exchange Coinrail, although the amount of the stolen is only 37 million dollars, it still brought down bitcoin for 1000 dollars.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

On the Internet, many reasons are voiced. But that's all hyped manipulation . For example, one of them: Hacked the Korean exchange Coinrail and regulators began to torment Bitstamp, Kraken, Coinbase and itBit

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe
There is this news i read from coin telegraph, kindly read through if only it would help up to an extent. Thanks

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

The big problem about the cryptocurrency market that it is completely ruled up by speculators , I believe that the reason for the recent declines in price is that the price of bitcoin didn't really go up at all at the last years and investors are now trying to escape.
It's all about demand and supply and seems like that the supply  rate is just being increases during the past few weeks and the demand rate remains the same.

As a long term holder I don't really care about short-term price movements as I think that the techonology that drives bitcoin is here  to stay.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Yes, I'm also a little alarmed today the situation with the price. Here I sit now and I think, whether now to buy bitcoin or to wait until tomorrow? how will the price change up or down? from the rules i know that you need to buy parts 25% today, 25% tomorrow or 50\50. What you think?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

now the manipulation of the market! do not worry! soon the market will return to normal! I think in the fall we will see again a big price rise!
trina

Activity: 322

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

I think it's only temporary, do not worry soon bitcoin will go back up, wait in august, all your dreams will come true if you buy and hold bitcoin from now, do it and laugh after that all happened.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

is this only temporary?

unfortunately, no one knows it will be for a long time or temporary. but i hear It is because of the one of exchange got hacked, i don't know exactly. we just can to hope it just for temporary and the market will rise again soon.

braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:02 PM

I think it's specially done so that the rich bought more at a low price, the price should go up soon.  I hope so.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

The security vulnerabilities of crypto money markets affect us. The market is still very fragile and such security issues are having a negative impact.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

The dump of bitcoin or altcoins is a normal occurrence in the crypto space and it has never been permanent. The marking is still undergoing some corrections. Some are dumping due to fear of what would happen. News easily scare some people and that is what makes them to dump their coins.
cerahb01

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

If ultimately  know that Bitcoin will rise at its peak, why worry when Bitcoin comes down? I'm sure this is only temporary. If there goes down there will definitely go up. Therefore hold all the assets you have. Be patient
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

is this only temporary?
As always in crypto market, these price flactuations are temporary. Bitcoin and altcoins will soon become green. Bu also price gain will not be absolute, market position can always change since it's not stable.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

hi as usual it is some market life with up and down inrelation with news fake news and big whales, time to hols again; it is already halfd year in red
BigDig

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Nobody has any specific information, as I understand it. Now you can only watch the development of events and wait until the blood bath is over. New big players are going to enter the market and perhaps the current situation is created by them artificially.
Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

No market stand stagnant forever, every market must a period when prices go low, so we are Suprise at crypto market. I strongly believe that it will rise up again, so let's keep buying more for profit later.
Prod

Activity: 266

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

As usual, they dropped the prices to buy at the bottoms. We are waiting for the issue of Tezer from up again. This will continue for another two or three years. No one can say for sure.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

The fact that the exchange rate of the BTC fell to the support of $ 6,000 is a positive sign because, after the exchange rate cut, the BTC is expected to rise to $ 10,000 or more. Reducing the exchange rate is only temporary, so you should hold the cryptos and wait until the exchange rate rises again in the next few weeks.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: