Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:19:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, what's going on?  (Read 488 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

I saw a big dump last night until bitcoin and altcoin had a pretty deep decline. do you think what makes this decline?
I've answered a couple of thread my guess about this decline and it can be the latest exchange hack.
is this only temporary?
Yep, most of the declines are temporary though it looks new to the newcomers here and it already took several months but remember that it's not permanent.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

As usual, they dropped the prices to buy at the bottoms. We are waiting for the issue of Tezer from up again. This will continue for another two or three years. No one can say for sure.
Yes were waiting for the good news to happen for the bitcoin price to go up. This slump of price I think is just temporary. Buy at the dips while the price is still low maybe our last opportunity to invest at this rate.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Hello! Of course it is temporary because it is puppet market driven by some groups of people! All is standard and quite trivial!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

no one can accurately predict about what happened today or luza later but I am sure if Red blood market today will not occurred a long time and I think it normal indeed the graph markets like that and not long will definitely Green back isn't the best we want from the market

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

I think it is very normal that price are going down, in some cases there is some factors that can affect the price of crypto currencies. All we can do now is just wait for the prices to recover and don’t be affect by the negative news and don’t panic.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

I don't know, but the cryptocurrency market is like this. It suddenly rises and suddenly plummets. You and I cannot predict what will happen next.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

which I see from yesterday the price of altcoin and bitcoin dropped dramatically and the market is also experiencing a decline so from that I am confused as to why the market and altcoin are declining now is not the time for altcoin and bitcoin to rise as a few months ago it has decreased, and why still can not raise prices because many people are waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize again
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

the price of crypto cannot be stable, sometimes down and sometimes rise again. but we must do it well so we don't get a loss. this unstable price often happens, so we must be smart in choosing the right time to buy and sell coins in order to remain profitable. it became one of the reasons why I still survive because the price of this unstable crypto made me curious.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

What is going on right now is that the price of the cryptocurrency is starting to be green. I realized some days ago until yesterday, the price of the crypto is very dumb. The Bitcoin itself hit under $7k. It is so sad,  But now, the market goes green again. In fact, the crypto is now still fluctuating. You can use this chance to earn profits.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

Not long ago there was a breaking of a large exchange, it seems to me that this event is a consequence of what we are seeing today, because it is exactly such actions that really affect the bitcoin very much.
By looking at the current situation of the crypto market, I must say that this is a test of the patience for all those who have invested their money into any of the crypto coins and that the ones who will remain patient in this test will be the ones who will end up having a lot of money and that they will be enjoying their investments in the best possible way. You need to stay calm to be amongst them.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

The value of the coins or investments in the market or public this quarter of the year is in a chipper price and affordable to the budget of every investors and it is a good opportunity to be grab of.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:18 AM

I think it's only temporary, do not worry soon bitcoin will go back up, wait in august, all your dreams will come true if you buy and hold bitcoin from now, do it and laugh after that all happened.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

Big dump from whales really affect the value of the coins. This is one of the big factor why the market is still down. We needed to make a hold if we want to participate in the recovery.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

The value of the coins or investments in the market or public this quarter of the year is in a chipper price and affordable to the budget of every investors and it is a good opportunity to be grab of.
Yes it is a good opportunity to invest under cryptocurrencies because the price of very cheaper then the beginning of this year you may never get this opportunity again so we must grab it us you told but the prices are still falling so we can wait for a while to invest because we can get more cheaper.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

Every decline rides on the back of some outlying or inherent factor, and everyone rushes to find the reasons responsible. Seeing the past graph of such dips, i feel it is hard to pinpoint exactly what and in fact just trying to do so feeds the possible fires into reality.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Many times it happens that due to false rumors, people want to get their investment with profit because of the risks being avoided. Payment to a lot of people together is a complex verb. In this way the prices of altcoins  or other coins are falling. Well there may be many other reasons. I  heard of this news today, but I did not get the reason for it. Do not panic, time will change again. If the demand for the altcoins  will be faster then obviously the prices will increase.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

This is normal for this market and pump and dump is not a new thing. This market is under consolidation from a long period and waiting for a trigger to going to moon. This is a good buying opportunity and those who buy at this point get good returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

As per me this time is a big opportunity for buying , because this time market is almost bottomed out and in consolidation phase from very long period and any time in near future it will recover from it as soon as any positive news come regarding cryptocurrency. Those will being calm in this situation, gains huge profits from this market on their investment.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

the cycle here is always drops then do invest in that time and sell i high

try first the investment in 3x every drops after that i'm sure you can earn

don't think negative and move forward always
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Another correction of the market, I do not understand why so many people are surprised and panic when the price of bitcoin once again falls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: