Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:44:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: project shivom ( OMX ) speculation  (Read 592 times)
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

I'm not negative about Shivom like most of the people here. It is a promsing project supported by investors and a large community. It's listed in a good exchange like KuCoin. Hodlers will be happy at the end of December 2018.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:18 PM

It is natural people are negative because it is trading way below ico price at the moment on the other hand i think we need to give this project some time to develop i think this project will go a long way, investors will also be happy with the price in few months let them just do the work according to the roadmap.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Market is down so basically all altcoins followed the trend including omx. This is actually a good project which is a revolution for healthcare. Many of you are negative about it but don't you think that the project just listed last month. Honestly in telegram many members are adamant in asking questions like exchange and speculations about the price but they sticked on discussing about the project which is definitely good for me.

I have a question for all people who thinks omx is a garbage. Why there so many people invested on this project? I think they're not wrong in investing their money, the project has just started so lets wait for them. For me there a chance of 3-4x by December if market recovers and once they deliver their plans.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

Yeah bear market does result in crash of prices of even the best ico coins, i think we should hold for the bulls to be back in the market, this project is a serious one and im sure holding this token will yield multi fold profit till the end of this year.

RiverBit

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

hello friends,

what you think about OMX token?

haw you think about price in 2018 December ?
Maybe in December, OMX price will exceed ICO price and rise to $0.2 if the team is able to realize the plan on their roadmap, actually, the team's performance is pretty good in the early stages, OMX token is already listed on CoinBene, Kucoin, IDEX, and DDEX and integrated with Jaxx Wallet
Right, I bought in earlier and still hold, next exchange listings will show if it pumps or goes down. You can keep it on your radar and check after new listings if there is a good entry for you.
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

The price dipped too quickly. I was about to get these tokens until I realized that chunks of these tokens were given to bounty hunters. When a high percentage of tokes are  give to bounty hunters the prices are likely to dip. Most investors won't sell too low unless the project isn't promising.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

About the Shivom project (OMX), the exchange rate has now dropped more than 80% of the ICO price. OMX's downside is also understandable given the recent downside in the exchange rate, plus the fact that cryptos are heavily impacted by the stock market. And I still believe in the potential of this ICO project because it reaches a hard cap. Hold OMX and wait until the end of the year, inevitably the exchange rate will rise high, at least $0.2.
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

hello friends,

the price is already significantly lower than the price of ICO. I do not see much point in selling tokens now, only if you do not need money for live.
Otherwise, let them lie around. Their time will come again, but this is not accurate
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

Shivom's (OMX) valuation at the end of 2018 will be very promising as the market rebounded. Currently, OMX's exchange rate is only $ 0.02, down more than 60% compared to the price of the ICO. This time you should hold and wait for the market to rebound rather than sell because it will lose.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

hello friends,

That's a horrible project in my opinion. You can see that how the price of the OMX decreased around 80% from the ico price and i can say that will be including in the list of worst ico at this year.

It could be worth even lower in the future. I can't imagine how so many investors are wasting their money through shitvom project.

I know one thing that their ico successfully raised hardcap in bear market so it does mean investors were positive with this project . price may be concern for many people bcoz 80% dip is not expected from a successful ICO . but we should not call it horrible just bcoz of price dip . I know few project which are now x10 lower than their all time high and project is also serious . but bcoz of delay in proper launch and bear market price went down .
price will be surely up with upcoming update of Shivom project . however me too don think it will cross 100m cap in this year .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

Now, after the price dump(probably cause by bounty hunters) , it's the best time to get into this project. For such a good project, that managed to reach a big hardcap, i expect the price to at least recover back to ICO price. So this would be and easy 4X profit from now.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

hello friends,

If I'm not mistaken, shivom is one of the best european ico. Right? And the first is hasrental.io? Right?
I think they are good, they managed to get great achievement. But I wonder, they can achieve success but their coins even fall.
A failure for investors. They just throw all their money away.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

This is one reason or fact why the market is down and most of the investor stop to support  those newly created crypto project around the world. It's hard to earn money and burning them to invest on different fraud ICO.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

I have these coins and I'm going to keep them for the rest of the year! Of course now after the project the price has dropped, but this was due to the downward trend of bitcoin. You can buy more coins!
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

anyone here still holding their OMX?
mine still here but minus(-) more than 80% is crazy
i have no idea is this because following the market trend down or it something wrong with omx price at the beginning

im holding 5k
anyone know when the price will go up?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

im holding 5k
anyone know when the price will go up?

You should trust nobody who claims to know that. Even coins/tokens of projects that are doing well are going down during a bear market or becuause of price manipulation (remember all these pump and dump groups). As long as you don´t need your money immediately, the best you can do ist to wait.

By the way: If you take look at the order book on Kucoin you will see that for several days most of the trades are done withg only zeros after the first two decimals. There´s only a few other trades. Could this be just one single bot?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I'm not negative about Shivom like most of the people here. It is a promsing project supported by investors and a large community. It's listed in a good exchange like KuCoin. Hodlers will be happy at the end of December 2018.

We cannot justify the project after listing in the exchange because right now the market situation is also not up to the mark. So the price of OMX will start increasing only when we some major development progress happening with the team.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

I think this too, Shivom has a good programme and will develop very useful platform for the genomics engineering. The hard cap achieved proves that it's a good project.
The KGB

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

It is not a good project to be honest, i do not understand why there are people trying to shill this  crap because it has no future at all, and there is no way that it will succeed in a long term
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

It is not a good project to be honest, i do not understand why there are people trying to shill this  crap because it has no future at all, and there is no way that it will succeed in a long term

Thank god your honest, so I we all have good reason to believe in your senseless, unobjective post with a total lack of arguments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: