Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Main Reason behind this Bitcoin Fall?  (Read 611 times)
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

I Never thought that I Have to see bitcoin is under 7K USD again in This year. Because we already did this about a couple of months ago! And now Repeat Bitcoin is under 7K USD! And the market trend says that Bitcoin can go under 6K USD too. But what is the actual reason behind this vast fall? I haven't seen any robust lousy news or anything like that, Then why bitcoin is continuously decreasing? My friends are laughing at me, who sold their bitcoin when it was 14K USD! That time I told them you guys are doing wrong, Hold your bitcoin, Bitcoin Price will rise again. And now I am regretting really  Cry
Dont be just keep your spirit high, the price will recover soon, and wait until then because it will be your time that your friends who are laughing at you will feel sorry that they did.  The potential of cryptocurrency is just starting and a long the way there will be rough roads to pass and this is one of those but as the necessity will rise for the use of this platform so is its price will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

according to what I read about the thing that makes falling bitcoin is caused by negative bitcoin news background. also news Hacking Binary Exchange to inflate the value of Viacoin coins, moreover, has affected bitcoin levels.

siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

well there are many factors but the most significant one according to me is that there is not new money in the circulation of the market which makes the investors not to spread their money and withdraw most of it.
lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

It is possible that 95k BTC has moved to trading but if that is the case the market sells because the volume last 24 hours is about 100k higher than normal, all the buyers of their coins will keep them expensive. money and it will push the market to a new round of rising prices.
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

To me, i think, due to bigwhales, and they are holding their BTC for others to sell their BTC in a Low price.

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
a49733005r

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

they said due to hacking
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

I Never thought that I Have to see bitcoin is under 7K USD again in This year. Because we already did this about a couple of months ago! And now Repeat Bitcoin is under 7K USD! And the market trend says that Bitcoin can go under 6K USD too. But what is the actual reason behind this vast fall? I haven't seen any robust lousy news or anything like that, Then why bitcoin is continuously decreasing? My friends are laughing at me, who sold their bitcoin when it was 14K USD! That time I told them you guys are doing wrong, Hold your bitcoin, Bitcoin Price will rise again. And now I am regretting really  Cry

I don't know how true but I have read a news that aside from the looming prospect of regulation, a series of high-profile thefts have also had a hand in the sudden rapid dips in value bitcoin and its rivals have experienced - the most recent of which was a failed raid on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. I understand how you feel right now because not only you experienced that right now, our only way to ease that feeling to trust that bicoin will rise again.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I Never thought that I Have to see bitcoin is under 7K USD again in This year. Because we already did this about a couple of months ago! And now Repeat Bitcoin is under 7K USD! And the market trend says that Bitcoin can go under 6K USD too. But what is the actual reason behind this vast fall? I haven't seen any robust lousy news or anything like that, Then why bitcoin is continuously decreasing? My friends are laughing at me, who sold their bitcoin when it was 14K USD! That time I told them you guys are doing wrong, Hold your bitcoin, Bitcoin Price will rise again. And now I am regretting really  Cry
I think the biggest reason for the collapse of bitcoins is because of the whales that keep control of the price. They manipulate the price and make false news to scare small investors and oblige to sell their respective bitcoins. And when the whales' intention is fulfilled then they will buy again to pump the price.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

I think the biggest reason for the collapse of bitcoins is because of the whales that keep control of the price. They manipulate the price and make false news to scare small investors and oblige to sell their respective bitcoins. And when the whales' intention is fulfilled then they will buy again to pump the price.
I also think that people control the price of bitcoin and altcoin others are people who have big capital so they can play the market price according to their wishes or with news that can increase or even drop the price of bitcoin and other altcoin market
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

in my opinion in these days bitcoin is experiencing ups and downs and I assume that the cause of falling bitcoin prices is because some countries consider illegal bitcoin and prohibit bitcoin in the country but bitcoin users are trying to generate bictoin so that users can buy more bitcoin
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Some traders attribute the price of bitcoins to the whales who come to the market to drive the price to their desired level. But I think bitcoin. Price drop is the uncertainty of bitcoin since the start of this year. Many traders have alternative coins to invest in.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

the possibility of negative news for the use of cryptocurrency then now even has spread the news that we do not want that warning and reprimand greatly affect the investors think long if geogle this June if still bnyak appear crypto ads will be DIBANNED geogle specifically for users this crypto
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

The current price drop could be attributed to the backlashes and bad reputation the said cryptocurrency has received in the past few weeks. This caused a lot of demoralization from the investors which then resulted to a decrease to bitcoin's users and ultimately to the price.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

There are various behind Bitcoin fall. First is the criminals activity related to it. The uninterrupted and untraceable money transaction facility of Bitcoin is the main reason behind the criminals activities . Second reason is its decentralised nature. Many government doesn't like this. They doesn't want to loose their control Bitcoin. Because of this above two reasons many government ban bitcoin in their country which ultimately cause fall in bitcoin. Another reason behind this topic is irregular in Bitcoin's production and supply.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

First of all you must understand that bitcoin price is volatile. They way you are constructing a statement, I see that you are just used to see that bitcoin price is always uptrend. If you just started last year 2017 then Im not surprised that when a price falls like this, those 2017 peepz are worrying too much. Bitcoin price is on continous uptrend last year that's why many people enter crypto without realizing and understand what risks they are going through.

If your goal is long term then just stick to it. Bitcoin will surely bounce back but we just don't know when. No need to specifically knows what is the exact reason why bitcoin price fall.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

I believe that the price rally that took place in the last quarter of the last year was artificial rally created by the big whales and institutional investors. When these big whales and institutional investors decided to exit from the market, that decision created a panic selling wave and ultimately resulted in a correction. I don't think that there are any other factors behind the price fall and I am expecting the price to recover in the second half of this year.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

I believe that the price rally that took place in the last quarter of the last year was artificial rally created by the big whales and institutional investors. When these big whales and institutional investors decided to exit from the market, that decision created a panic selling wave and ultimately resulted in a correction. I don't think that there are any other factors behind the price fall and I am expecting the price to recover in the second half of this year.

Totally agree with you) It was artificial rise thanks to Tether un-stoppable supply (i think we all Will struggle from it later). Of course world ephoria helped to rise the price but it was not initial. And now we have opposite whale's manipulation to buy Black as cheap as possible and of course they want to shake out as much People as they can to make the rocket Light weight) and they can do it freely because the whole crypto market is very cheap compared to more classical markets..

The only thing we can do is to wait and watch attentively not to miss the moment of reverse. And not to loose to much money to stay in the "train" to the bright future)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

I also did not find a big reason to explain this strong bitcoin discount
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

As there isn't any bad news of late that can be attributed to bitcoins fall, I think most holders are fed up of holding bitcoins and not seeing the desire benefit they aspired to achieve. Hence most traders are dumping bitcoins for other alternative currencies that will yield higher more for them.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

There is only one thing what is moving market.It is money
There is small liquidity not so much money on market so we have that side chain trading at low level.
Now or bitcoin price will break down below 6000$ or will break up to over 6800$
Lets see .There are some indicators showing break to 7200$ but not so strong

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print