Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 04:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold Stratis or switch to BTC?  (Read 453 times)
Santhiago (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
Do you think I have to hold them or switch to BTC?
Witch one will recover first? Great boubt...
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

What is your purpose ? U want to hodl btc or Stratis ?
If you want to hodl Stratis, u can sell and buy at dip for more Stratis. If u want to hold btc, u can sell.
But as recommendation, u should not sell at the moment when all market is red. Don't panic sell, stay away from exchanges and chart.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
In my opinion that will be recovered first is Bitcoin because the decrease in Stratis prices is caused by the fall of Bitcoin price in recent days
Bitcoin prices have an influence on the crypto market, maybe Bitcoin price will recover earlier and after that Altcoins will respond
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

In my opinion that will be recovered first is Bitcoin because the decrease in Stratis prices is caused by the fall of Bitcoin price in recent days
Bitcoin prices have an influence on the crypto market, maybe Bitcoin price will recover earlier and after that Altcoins will respond

I begin to agree. I hold this Stratis also so long. But I don't wait for more than x2. I think we never see ATH from 2017 near 400k. That's why I wait for some good price to sell and that's all
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

In my opinion, the one that will recover first will be bitcoin because it is more potential and stable. It even controls the price of most altcoin so therefore, if bitcoin rises, other altcoin will rise but not as high as bitcoin.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

If you have been really holding it since mid 2017, you should continue to hold it. I agree it has decreased too much compared to btc but it is good coin and holding will probably pay off.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

If you have been really holding it since mid 2017, you should continue to hold it. I agree it has decreased too much compared to btc but it is good coin and holding will probably pay off.

This ^. there is no fun if you panic sell whenever the market sees red. Right  now, most coins are bleeding bar a few, I expect bitcoin to drop sub, $5000 before it will recover. So holding buying bitcoin now may not be the best idea. You must have had good reasons for buying Stratis? Unless something has changed aside from the price, just hold.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

For me switching is a good option since btc got its all time low and we've seen it happens all the time then pump up after some months, yes stratis is a good coin but we all know btc is the most popular so basically btc has more chance of getting back than stratis but I think you should only do this if you won't pay too much for switching.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

it has been quite a long time since you hodl Stratis and selling it now will mean that you have lost some considerable amount of money. I suggest you keep hodl it because currently all coins are red. trading it for btc now wouldnt save  the situation now because btc is bleeding as well

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

I can't say a lot about that but the answer will be definitely bitcoin to be recovered at first because stratis was following bitcoin. But if you are converting all of your amount at the bottom and it may give you a very high risk to get another lost again due to the volatility of the bitcoin itself.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

For now, it looks like the two coins are the same. you want to hold one is also good. or hold both are good too.
Santhiago (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

it has been quite a long time since you hodl Stratis and selling it now will mean that you have lost some considerable amount of money. I suggest you keep hodl it because currently all coins are red. trading it for btc now wouldnt save  the situation now because btc is bleeding as well
Not a great problem, because in late july 2017 I sold enough STRAT to come back from my initial investment, so now my STRAT are only the earnings.
My doubt is: which is the coin who will recover first? which one will give me the lambo first? Grin
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

if you are experiencing this situation then it depends on yourself, because basically you have to be sure of your decision, if moving to btc will make quicker profit why not done, but if in suppose to hold it better, then the best thing is you have to hold it, then rest assured with the decision you will do, keep the spirit
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

I think the chart or the trend is not particular to Stratis alone, it is all the market, I know there will be a time that people will stop selling their tokens at this ridiculous prices, but for now we need to keep fate in the market, we must be close to the bottom for now IMO, because the market have lost alot of money and alot of fund has been raised through ICOs over $10 billion if I'm right

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

this is a difficult situation in guessing. switching from alt coin is not a guarantee to get big profit. but i am sure bitcoin will come back again over the month ...
Keep the spirit.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Xianantung

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

In my opinion, the one that will recover first will be bitcoin because it is more potential and stable. It even controls the price of most altcoin so therefore, if bitcoin rises, other altcoin will rise but not as high as bitcoin.

Most altcoins will not reach ATH in the future. The bitcoin will.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

No one knows! When we do talk about recovery of prices then no trader or man can able to point it out which this thing is really impossible.When you do ask if its wise to switch to bitcoin then its your choice but if i do have still funds to invest then choose both since you do mentioned you hold stratis since 2017 then dont sell out those coins but rather add up funds on buying btc while its still cheap. When market recovers then it would be a win win situation for you since those 2 coins will really increase.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Strat has more potential then Bitcoin. But nowadays its better to stay in fiat for me.
After market start to rise stratis is a good option to gain more in short term.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

both will recover soon,,
so, i think its better to hold your strat, because you will get double profit when start value in bitcoin terms rising and the price of bitcoin recover,
and i think this year we will see the price of strat will be above $10

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Myself we should hold our investment is the best option but some many people are buying and exchange to Bitcoin because of current dump. Bitcoin is always potential platform once plan to invest in this coin we should for long-term but suddenly if we move to stratis to BTC additional transaction fees will be detected.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: