Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years?  (Read 2288 times)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

This is possible at the next big pump. Maybe not 10, but a few dollars. Of course, after the pump there will be a dump. It is unlikely that the price of ADA can cost so much in the foreseeable future. Like fundamental price of 10 is a very much.

Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

This is possible at the next big pump. Maybe not 10, but a few dollars. Of course, after the pump there will be a dump. It is unlikely that the price of ADA can cost so much in the foreseeable future. Like fundamental price of 10 is a very much.
Within those years the strong coins and tokens will only remains and within 5 years if Ada continues to break their limits all the way out moving throug many applications partnership $10 is too low. I have big expectations for ada i hope its true and can really happen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:52:11 PM

Altcoins are very unpredictable. And though there are thousands of alts, few only survives. When alts are created, specific projects are doing the initiative of promoting the project by  using such coins exclusively. I think its survival will definitely depend on that specific altcoin use. If it is convenient then I think it can reach $10 or above. It is hard to compete with other coins. Such alts should make a difference to present it uniqueness too.
indodaks

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

I think that's not impossible because for me Cardano is one of my favorite coins and I have long invested in Cardano, Hope there will be an event for Cardano!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

If the market goes bullish again yea it could for sure. Cardano is a great coin.
I have also invested a lot in Cardano and naturally, I am waiting for its growth. However, I do not think that it can reach 10 dollars even in 5 years. The altcoin is cheap although it is very popular and has the great market cap.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

This is very easy to reach $10 in 5 years but you can't believe it is more than of this value. You will get the value of above $50 and it is possible in the next coming three years which will be driven by the Bitcoin.
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

as you know cardano has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies ,cardano has the potential to go up and hit $10 within the next 5 years.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

as you know cardano has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies ,cardano has the potential to go up and hit $10 within the next 5 years.
I did not understand your message a little. Do you want to respond positively to this coin or do you have a negative opinion about the cardano?
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

Been wanting to have this cryptocurrency in my portfolio since i got to know its usage. While the market is down, it's expected too that its market price falls down too which is a good time to invest on it at 0.14 cents as of now. And if it reaches 10$ five years from now, that's a very big amount of money already.
If you really want to, now that the market has been down hugely for a while and in the oversold state, you may actually want to start considering accruing some. Although, we cannot say how low the market can still go lower as it is still in its downtrend anyway, but for now, I still see it as a good price to take advantage of for those who may actually want to be looking forward to a very good profit when the whole market recovers which I believe ADA will do to and $10 in 5 years is something I would not doubt at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

I like Cardano, but I do not see any good news from them for a long time, and it seems like the HYIP around them fades away.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

I like Cardano, but I do not see any good news from them for a long time, and it seems like the HYIP around them fades away.
if initially the developer has laid the project potential, then the coin will grow to $ 10 even faster than 5 years. the current state of things on the crypto-currency market will greatly affect the advance of the coin to the top.
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Traxia has new powers! We are welcoming 3 new team members that bring a wide range of expertise to our team. Curious to know more?

https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-13-july-13th-2018-2a2d142d475f
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

If the market goes bullish again yea it could for sure. Cardano is a great coin.

Everything will depend on the market capitalization. It is very difficult to foresee what can happen in 5 years but Cardano is really a very good token. I hold ADA.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
cardano(ADA) is one good coin and i believe in this potential,have been holding this coin for almost a year now,but i believe that for cardano to reach $10 in five years is the marketcap must hit trillions of capitalizations meaning multiplied volume of investors because if we will only look on this position it's impossible for every low profile coin to make atleast x5-10 of the price in five years

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Traxia has new powers! We are welcoming 3 new team members that bring a wide range of expertise to our team. Curious to know more?

https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-13-july-13th-2018-2a2d142d475f
Traxia is not cardano it is a token relying on eth platform that can use cardano's platform in the future.

Let's be realistic $10 is attainable but speculating 1year what more 5years from now is a little bit farther. If we will make a speculation it is mich good to based on the works and by months up to 1-2 year span to get the most price near in the reality.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I really hope so

Grin A lot of us actually will be rich if we ever get to see something like this happen, but it could be possible to see it reach $10 in 5 years or even less who knows ?
It is the altcoin market, and we have seen quite a number of altcoins grow hugely in just a short period of time than one would have imagined anyway, so anything with cardano is possible when it comes to reaching such an amount in few years’ time.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

I think yes, why not. In 5 years in the crypto world can be major changes, capitalization will grow bitcoin first-time cross $100 000.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

may happen, because cardano is a predictable coin choosing price and 10x increase. maybe for now there is no sign of cardano going up to it, but in the future maybe cardani will potentially good.

cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

Cardano is a very big project. Blockchain 3.0 I think ADA. But in this market everything can change very quickly.
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

In 5 years it is quite possible ! Now the market panic, even the ether has no volume ! But ADA buy at the moment profitable I think !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: