Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Hi guys!
Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your project! Spotless design, a rather interesting vision, able to recognize idea!

There's no point in finding resources though, since like the entire point of their claim of "being huobi's US partner" means they get resources from Huobi
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Yes, they are very serious and continuously promoting and creating updates for the betterment and improvements of the project. They are very competitive and aggressive in any ways. Their attitude towards on the project is very amazing that they only think ghe the good result and outcome of their works.
I agree that the team are aggressive because they are offering zero fees of trading and a chance to earned btc for those who have invested at least 1000 worth of tokens. But other than that, there is no other kind of marketing that the team have done to make this project be liked by the investors.

The profiting from the investment is already a good start just like how the huobi pro works, you can get a change earn btc while the price of the token is going up so you have a chance to profit twice.
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Yes, they are very serious and continuously promoting and creating updates for the betterment and improvements of the project. They are very competitive and aggressive in any ways. Their attitude towards on the project is very amazing that they only think ghe the good result and outcome of their works.
I agree that the team are aggressive because they are offering zero fees of trading and a chance to earned btc for those who have invested at least 1000 worth of tokens. But other than that, there is no other kind of marketing that the team have done to make this project be liked by the investors.
It will make people have more profit when join HBUS exchange. As you know trading fees is the biggest revenue for any exchange services. A lot of exchange open, and this is good strategy from the team to attract users.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

I read whole project carefully and it's look quite interesting. I think i first time seen project like this for u.s. this is virtual currency platform for u.s.  i like most  one feature of this project that the conference will held by the blockchain technology. I think it's new start up for new generation.The giveawau is also vey good to attract people. Let's see where it will go.
Hbus agenda is highly planned with business professionals also CEO of Hbus expects more responsibility from various advisors and work with teams to reach a greater outcome.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

That's just the point that if developers nevertheless plan to develop the project, then only in their interests his active advance, and the community in turn will be able to render only the passive and unintentional help in it.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

Hi guys!
Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your project! Spotless design, a rather interesting vision, able to recognize idea!

There's no point in finding resources though, since like the entire point of their claim of "being huobi's US partner" means they get resources from Huobi

But still, it is the best way to make the project be more useful and also investors would be more curious about the platform. Competition nowadays is getting hard and probably the team are just finding the right direction to be supported by people.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Hmmh which exchange specifically i really doubt if not it will be full of traders man am sure 1k and 0.1btc if you win is like double or close to your amount so basically is a win situation for you i think they have done good enough here

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

While I open the site it states that "Only US persons with valid US address may create accounts with HBUS at this time. Accounts opened by non-US persons may be closed and assets blocked in accordance with OFAC regulations." I think there is no chance to other nationality to make use of the site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

While I open the site it states that "Only US persons with valid US address may create accounts with HBUS at this time. Accounts opened by non-US persons may be closed and assets blocked in accordance with OFAC regulations." I think there is no chance to other nationality to make use of the site.

So the team don't have plans to publish this globally? How would this project be known for that? I need answers from the team to address this question.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

So the team don't have plans to publish this globally? How would this project be known for that? I need answers from the team to address this question.
If i don't have any wrong. They open for US and European citizen right? But i remember that , US is so strictly at crypto problem.
Relentless1020

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

If i don't have any wrong. They open for US and European citizen right? But i remember that , US is so strictly at crypto problem.

This crypto is intended for U.S only. But how come they can persuade U.S Citizens to use the project? And mostly companies that banned cryptocurrency ads is from U.S what are their plans about those companies?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

They have a strong and deep connection on Huobi Exchange, So I am expecting this tokens or coins could be the next hit or like sister company of Houbi exchange. I notice that they didn't still launch a bounty campaign that could attract more traders to join in right?

No, they don't have own token that powers the exchange, they will just open exchange to trade other coins and token like any other exchange in market. So there is no ICO , no bounty. However they offering prize up to 0.1 BTC for those who register when the exchange launch and activate their account to level 2.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:48:20 AM

HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

They have a strong and deep connection on Huobi Exchange, So I am expecting this tokens or coins could be the next hit or like sister company of Houbi exchange. I notice that they didn't still launch a bounty campaign that could attract more traders to join in right?

No, they don't have own token that powers the exchange, they will just open exchange to trade other coins and token like any other exchange in market. So there is no ICO , no bounty. However they offering prize up to 0.1 BTC for those who register when the exchange launch and activate their account to level 2.
Well even this project has no bounty campaigns, it still have something up on its sleeve to show and to attract more people for this project. The HBUS has something better that may bring a great impact to the crypto currency community as a virtual currency platform. But, if the team may decide to launched a bounty programs then that would be better for the HBUS project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

Hmmh which exchange specifically i really doubt if not it will be full of traders man am sure 1k and 0.1btc if you win is like double or close to your amount so basically is a win situation for you i think they have done good enough here

There are few exchange sites that also offer zero transaction like Cabinhood but this exchanges is not that famous. Unlike cabinhood,  HBUS is sponsored and supported by Houbi. My expectation would be for the traders in houbi will also try HBUS as trading soon because of their big promotion.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

There are few exchange sites that also offer zero transaction like Cabinhood but this exchanges is not that famous. Unlike cabinhood,  HBUS is sponsored and supported by Houbi. My expectation would be for the traders in houbi will also try HBUS as trading soon because of their big promotion.
As a partner, I hope they would supporting HBUS by funding themselves in the ICO also in the future if HBUS need some funds.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

As a partner, I hope they would supporting HBUS by funding themselves in the ICO also in the future if HBUS need some funds.

There will be no problem on the attracting investors and sponsors I think because its Houbi exchange who are partnered with them.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

There will be no problem on the attracting investors and sponsors I think because its Houbi exchange who are partnered with them.

The partnership with Houbi will surely help in gathering investors  so it probably wouldn't be a problem, though it needed good, probably great promotions.
With that being said we can expect that the first exchange that will list hbus tokens will be houbi since they are the main partner of thier project.
Relentless1020

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: