Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4780 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

What are the minimum investments in this project? Are they limited by what amount? Does it make sense to invest in it if you do not have the means?
Somehow it is lack of information yet, I've been looking for some of more details too yet didn't find any. Looking forward for this project to have whitepaper

I like how they are looking to make money and have not even bothered to make a whitepaper. You'd think someone working with huobi would know that

They don't have a WP? Then they should provide so that people would understand the whole concept of the platform. And dev should try to answer concerns like this because it is necessary for the people in here to know why their is not enough information about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

I want to try the exchange, unfortunately, I can't create an account because only USA based persons are prioritized as of now. When are they going to open it to international users?

I already raised that concerns and definitely we can't do nothing as of now. Maybe dev should also consider other nations to take part of the exchange so that there will more users that can try the platform.

Maybe the team is still working on it, as a supporters what we need to do is to believe and support to what ever they do and most important is let us be patient in waiting because it needs time to do different thing just to achieve the main goal.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

The HBUS has an interesting concept for the whole crypto currency community. With this virtual currency platform that is also the US strategic partner of the Huobi, deserves to be suppported and continuous its development for the benefits of its users, supporters and investors that is taking part on this project's fight and also to witness its success on the future.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

yes thia project is partnership with huobi so there is huge probability to earn huge profit. participants are looking forward to main bounty campaign for huge success.
Tell me please why all speak about partnership with Huobi as about something supernatural? This union will be able really to bear some fruits in the project or it is ordinary marketing?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

What are the minimum investments in this project? Are they limited by what amount? Does it make sense to invest in it if you do not have the means?
Somehow it is lack of information yet, I've been looking for some of more details too yet didn't find any. Looking forward for this project to have whitepaper

You need to notice that this is not an ICO project, therefore there is no minimum investments, whitepaper or token to invest in it. It's an exchange that will open to trade cryptocurrency for US citizens.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Hi, devs!
It's a crypto exchange is rather interesting! Apperceptive job, a rather interesting activity.

yes thia project is partnership with huobi so there is huge probability to earn huge profit. participants are looking forward to main bounty campaign for huge success.
Tell me please why all speak about partnership with Huobi as about something supernatural? This union will be able really to bear some fruits in the project or it is ordinary marketing?

Well, if the partnership is really legit then why not using it? This will be very helpful to them as many investors alreasy tried huobi. But if this partnership is not legit then there is a problem now. I am not sure. Looking forward for more announcements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

Hi, devs!

Well, if the partnership is really legit then why not using it? This will be very helpful to them as many investors alreasy tried huobi. But if this partnership is not legit then there is a problem now. I am not sure. Looking forward for more announcements.
There is lot more we need to priortize is on the development activities and the progress how better the platform can lead to the next level with more innovative aspirations that brings more possibilities for success.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Hi, devs!

For now that's their business plan to only let US people trade on the exchange that's why they call it US strategic partner.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

HBUS is Huobi's exclusive US strategic partner. The platform has great security, taking advantage of its exclusive access to the virtual currency company's virtual currency purse service of Huobi, one of them with an unparalleled safety record
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Yet another currency platform… Just kidding… HBUS shows true promise unlike some other similar projects…. The only issue I have is the fact I wish their WP would've been more in-depth… I get dumbing it down so everyone can easily understand it but I want more information…
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Yet another currency platform… Just kidding… HBUS shows true promise unlike some other similar projects…. The only issue I have is the fact I wish their WP would've been more in-depth… I get dumbing it down so everyone can easily understand it but I want more information…

HBUS is a trading platform that applies sophisticated cold wallet technology and best security practices to protect customers' virtual currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: