Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4782 times)
mindredsoul

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

So I just saw on their Telegram that things are being delayed until early July for the launch so seems like there will be further updates soon. But mostly the Telegram mods are asking everyone to sign up for the newsletter at HBUS.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

So I just saw on their Telegram that things are being delayed until early July for the launch so seems like there will be further updates soon. But mostly the Telegram mods are asking everyone to sign up for the newsletter at HBUS.com
It is good for them. This is the good way for tounch their customers, and of course, it is more convenient for gain news letters.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

I read whole project carefully and it's look quite interesting. I think i first time seen project like this for u.s. this is virtual currency platform for u.s.  i like most  one feature of this project that the conference will held by the blockchain technology. I think it's new start up for new generation.The giveawau is also vey good to attract people. Let's see where it will go.
I'm of the same opinion as you. The project begins its work in the country in which it does not strongly support the Crypto currency, but still the team risks making and opening the project in America.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

Such bad moderators need to make a remark, in my opinion it is wrong, the team has elected them to work for the help of participants of community, they have to give definite answers on the questions posed, but not redirect users on the official website. Or I in something am not right? Correct me if so.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

I understand that the project will work in America. But America is against crypto-currency and there were even bans on it. How will you work there? If the laws forbid it to do? I just do not understand how you will agree on this.
HBUS will be following all the legal procedures of America and on basing the country restrictions and terms they execute the agenda however the foundation and technical standards with professionals are done with a deed and allocations for every activity.
I very much hope that everything will be all right from the Legal side. Because with such a project, if you have already begun to develop, then you need to follow very well, that would not allow any errors in the laws.
I guess, the dev team of Hbus already working on it because the platform are for the US country. And they probably knew it how strict this country is in terms of rules and regulations especially when we talk about cryptocurrency. Hopefully, everything will be alright for this project and they can fulfill their promises to the people especially for all investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

I see a lot of question at here, HBUS representation still active? I really hope he can make us know more exactly about this projects.
Yes I totally agree with you and your statement, as this project majorly lacks community interaction and they also need to update their website for information.

I bet they will give us information and support after they launch their platform. Maybe they just don't have time for this now or enough information
Yes that m be the reason, as your statement seems reasonable, but the team should show more support to the community.

minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

I like the daily blog posts on medium.com - especially the most recent one: https://medium.com/@hbusofficial/hbus-our-decision-to-put-our-hq-in-san-francisco-5da0bd08c61d I can't wait for the platform to be live and for some airdrop promotions to be announced! I've already signed up for the newsletter twice using my personal email and work email at HBUS.com
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

Haha I thought HBUS.com's Tweet about online dating on the blockchain was pretty funny: https://twitter.com/hbusofficial/status/1008824797407645696.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

It is good for them. This is the good way for tounch their customers, and of course, it is more convenient for gain news letters.

We cannot say that its perfect but as what I had observed the team trying their best to make the project successful. Maybe their just focusing, preparing and think for more ideas to develop HBUS project. Updates is very important also, because many  keep track in this project most especially those who find it good and interesting.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Haha I thought HBUS.com's Tweet about online dating on the blockchain was pretty funny: https://twitter.com/hbusofficial/status/1008824797407645696.

Lol i think there is a probability soon looking at how things are fast moving Who knows what datecoins can do. I think personally i will be the highest holder i dont want it to fall in the wrong hands

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

Lol i think there is a probability soon looking at how things are fast moving Who knows what datecoins can do. I think personally i will be the highest holder i dont want it to fall in the wrong hands
Possible partnership with online dating platforms? Hmm, might be an interesting one. That's great Tom, being the highest holder will be a very great opportunity for you to invest it.
There should be a deed with all the agreement agenda and acceptance however the project whitepapers are also published and accordingly it shall under go through a process.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:07:45 PM

We cannot say that its perfect but as what I had observed the team trying their best to make the project successful. Maybe their just focusing, preparing and think for more ideas to develop HBUS project. Updates is very important also, because many  keep track in this project most especially those who find it good and interesting.
Their active communication on Telegram answering all the questions with no delay leading a great trust and bonding between each other and that reaping an encouragement in the channel of approach.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Yes, it is based on the Huobi exchange, I'm really sure it is as this project is still new so it doesn't make sense if they have traded more than $50 billions worth but don't have any released platfrom yet.

They already have a "platform" then, cause they have the entire huobi infrastructure if they're not lying about being affiliated and partnered with Huobi

They claim to have ready product and that due to overwhelming demand, they have to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. But I doubt that unknown project have overwhelming demand especially their social media have only few followers !!!
Hbus is focusing on the future unexpected issues which may lead a huge impact on all the participanta who trusted the project so they pre validate all the code and once they observe the build is successful they proceed to implement in the live platform.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Hbus actually planned to keep all their participants and audience updated with the news letters by taking an initiative for the welfare of the project and keep the audience updated about the new mechanisms.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

More and more I meet projects that begin their development in America. But I know that in America there are their nuances with laws that are associated with the Crypto-currencies. How will you solve them?
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

This virtual currency platform project which is tue HBUS has a potential in this community of crypto currency. The capabilities that the team have also make this project to remain standing in this community. Well, with this kind of project, we cannot really avoid competitors but we can defeat and unleashed them. So, I have high hope for the HBUS to be one of those project that could be prpud here in the crypto world.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

Why is this currency only for the US, do the developers no longer want to cover other countries and continents?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Coins now exist on every single retarded concept, it's only a matter of time before we have shit like poopcoin for every poop you chuck out you get a coin!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

Coins now exist on every single retarded concept, it's only a matter of time before we have shit like poopcoin for every poop you chuck out you get a coin!
Wtf dude, I thought poopcoin wasn't a real concept but its so real! People nowadays are very annoying and even dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: