Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Preico] Laccoin | Alternative to Banking Industry | Index Fund  (Read 2085 times)
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

Laccoin is an interesting project. How is marketing planned? Will you make ICO on other platforms - not on KICKICO? Maybe Kickstarter, for example. Good luck, Laccoin.

Thanks for luck wishes, it means a lot.

I'll try to answer this the best I can. We like KICKICO because of the principals that it stands for. There is something very organic about their platform and how they have made it so that people with good ideas have a chance to make there ideas heard.  We will gladly put money to worthy causes like that. A platform like that is vital to the success and goodwill of the community. As we believe a good idea regardless of where it comes from should be heard. Excuse the long-winded answer; we may do it away. As for the marketing we plan to do a strong push after the preico.

Thank you for the comment and question. Cheers.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

Does Laccoin have an Arrangements at government levels? After all, if you make the use of cryptocurrency implicitly - that is, make exchange "LAC - fiat" in wallet - then you can safely exist in a legal financial system

We believe that a right mix of public and private sectors individuals is what is needed to achieve mass adoption.  To answer your questions, we are always speaking to members of governments to position ourselves in a compliant way to get what is best for Laccoin. As we have talked to a number of governments officials at various levels in different countries, but they are still trying to figure out how to implement a regulatory framework for their countries.  For now, we have to wait and see how those regulatory frameworks get put into place and how they are applied.

Thank you for the question, we will keep everyone updated on any achievements we make on this front. 

Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:32:06 AM

Do you plan to cooperate only with VISA and MAstercard? But there are many other companies. Or do you already have certain agreements with VISA/MASTERCARD? Thank you for answer.

We focused on these two companies as they are the biggest in their respective fields. We don't have an exclusive deal with them. If a different card provider or issuing bank offered a card with better terms, we would take the one that gives us and our customer base the best service and best rates.

Thanks for the comment and the question. Cheers.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

LACCOIN will provide access to the current banking services and new cryptocurrency card payment system through the use of mobile devices that will result in a more significant penetration rate than the bank.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

P2P -lending - this is very imoprtant idea. What about fees? If fees will be low enough, P2P-lending will be very good option.

Thanks for the question P2P lending is a double edge sword. We have to strike a right balance with the interest rate as we don't want to burden the lender to the point where they are carrying more debt then what they started with.  The fees will be low enough. We can’t set any exact numbers yet, even if we do they would most likely change because of the structure of the app and the demands of the people.

Thanks for the question.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

Just find something interesting about the project, it accepting MasterCard and Visa to do the transaction on this coin.
This way, purchasing this coins would be really easy to make any investment in this project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

I think, Malta will be soon centre for cryptoexchanges and blockchain projects. Laccoin can will make license in Malta

https://cointelegraph.com/news/malta-approves-three-blockchain-crypto-bills-in-second-parliamentary-reading
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Whether Laccoin plans to use advertising? If Laccoin will take payment from advertisers in token LAC, I think, price and demands for token LAC will increase.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

big enough bonus from 70-100%, I want to try it, but I want to see the development in some reliable ICO site
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

Do you see any competitors for LACCOIN in region LAC at the moment? If they are, is it possible to point to them, as well as to the advantages of LACCOIN  before them. Thank you,

Starb, excuse the delay in the messages. We don't have competitors in the region that do the three things that we do.
Some competitors do the first phase of our ecosystem which makes cryptocurrency usable in everyday life there are more competitors in Europe though.
The second part of our ecosystem the social media loans a few people do that but not in the cryptocurrency space within the region.
The third part of our ecosystem the Union of Wealth Fund, as far as I know, that is a concept nobody has mentioned yet or ever put into practice. However, if does it work I expect it to be copied. We are going to make some amends to the whitepaper and show a table of comparisons worldwide.

Thanks for the question, excuse the delay again.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

Hello. What Soft Cup and Hard Cup does the project have? I hope you will reach SoftCup. What do you think about cooperate with Humaniq ? I say about Humaniq's biometric solution? And what do you think about cooperate with Verime? This is KYC on blockhain.

AndrewBUD, the soft cap for the preico is 500 ETH, and the hard cap is 600 ETH.  The soft cap for the public ico on November 1st is 10m, and hard cap is 30m. 

Thanks for the suggestions on Humaniq and Vermie we have sent out emails to them seeing if we can cooperate with them in the future. Especially Humaniq as their company philosophy is in line with many things we also believe in at Laccoin.

Thanks for the information.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

Can holders LAC to vote for variants of usage  the index fund? I think, when determining the directions, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the holders
tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

Dear dev, you have provided a nice incentive in shape of bounty. Looking cool. Best wishes dear

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

Do you think you can get a hard cap? Your hard cap is $ 30 Million USD, I think it is very high target.
Do you have any plan to get the target? has any investment or investment funds to your project?
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

What do I need to create an account in Laccoin? Which documents? As I understand it, it will not be possible to create an anonymous account? Thank for answer.

Starb, Yes it will be challenging to allow anyone to have an anonymous account. We will have KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols and AML (Anti Money Laundering) protocols as well which require forms of id to be able to have accounts. This is order to protect us and protect our customer base in the future.

Thanks for the question.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

I think, Malta will be soon centre for cryptoexchanges and blockchain projects. Laccoin can will make license in Malta

https://cointelegraph.com/news/malta-approves-three-blockchain-crypto-bills-in-second-parliamentary-reading

Termion, we were able to find some people that are experts on Malta and have started to make inquiries into their license projects. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the question.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Can holders LAC to vote for variants of usage  the index fund? I think, when determining the directions, it is necessary to take into account the opinion of the holders

The Union of Wealth Fund will have input from the people that its suppose to benefit but the primary benefit   It will be run just like an Index Fund would run.  The cryptocurrency space doesn’t have a great  deal of transparency hopefully we will be able to bring that with specific products in the Laccoin ecosystem. 

Hopefully this can answer article can shed light on what we aim to do with the Union of wealth Fund.

https://blog.goodaudience.com/union-of-wealth-fund-f172959b373b

Thanks for the question.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Does LACCOIN plan to create a social network? It would be nice if residents LAC could communicate in a single social network. The social network is also advertising from advertisers for tokens LAC

Starb,  Yes we plan to build an English speaking community and a Spanish speaking community. We haven't yet chose the platform where we plan to do that yet. I enjoy these questions.

Cheers Enjoy the day Starb
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Do you think you can get a hard cap? Your hard cap is $ 30 Million USD, I think it is very high target.
Do you have any plan to get the target? has any investment or investment funds to your project?

Do you think you can get a hard cap?

If we do well in the Pre ICO, I believe the hard cap is well within reach.  

Do you have any plan to get the target?

Yes, we have decided to delay the launch of our public ICO after our Pre ICO so we can complete our app and then go into full marketing mode the day after we finish the Pre ICO. To promote highlight and talk with as many people as we can about our project.

any investment or investment funds to your project?

A successful campaign to us is if we reach the soft cap as then we have all the necessary pieces to go forward. As for private investment, we are continually talking to banks and private pools of HNWI (High Net Worth individuals) to get involved with our project.

Thanks for those questions as they were really good.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Dear dev, you have provided a nice incentive in shape of bounty. Looking cool. Best wishes dear

Thanks for the kind words and blessing, cheers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: