Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16352 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Actually, there is a task for Bountyhunters and Kratos ann threads and I have problems with.

In the task, description is said that we can post 2 times and the award is 2 stakes. I have commented 2 times few times in both threads in one day but always get paid only one time 2 stakes. Why?
I think I should get 4 stakes.

Am I right? Please explain.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Actually, there is a task for Bountyhunters and Kratos ann threads and I have problems with.

In the task, description is said that we can post 2 times and the award is 2 stakes. I have commented 2 times few times in both threads in one day but always get paid only one time 2 stakes. Why?

me  too i get  only 2 stakes. I think you have to talk to the manager about this
Atect90

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Bountyhunter.io is a scammers please be aware and don't wast your quality time with them. they did  will did not pay you your full payment. i have proof against them
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

me  too i get  only 2 stakes. I think you have to talk to the manager about this

Hello. We need to know your Bountyhunters user ID to check (you can find below your name in the user profile on the platform). Please, send it via PM or contact our bounty manager via Telegram for the fastest support: https://t.me/nvlasoffa

Bountyhunter.io is a scammers please be aware and don't wast your quality time with them. they did  will did not pay you your full payment. i have proof against them

What a proof? We are curious as well.
If you consider your stakes to be counted incorrectly, you can always contact us via our Telegram chat for the fastest support: https://t.me/icoreward
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Hello. We need to know your Bountyhunters user ID to check (you can find below your name in the user profile on the platform). Please, send it via PM or contact our bounty manager via Telegram for the fastest support: https://t.me/nvlasoffa

What a proof? We are curious as well.
If you consider your stakes to be counted incorrectly, you can always contact us via our Telegram chat for the fastest support: https://t.me/icoreward

I have contacted managers using Telegram group but nobody responded two times. That is why I thought to write here.

From what I see there are other members with this same problem. So this task is broken for sure for both Kratos and Bountyhunters threads.

P.S
My bounty ID 1090

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

BountyHunter Blogs are very innovative, all the problems for brands and hunters are answered with a very good solution

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

I am waiting for an answer to my questions on both channels here and in the Telegram group from yesterday. Keep coming back every hour but still no solution or reply.

Will you answer OP or maybe I should wait for managers from Telegram to respond with the solution to this problem?

Please answer if you are able to help me here.

bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

I am waiting for an answer to my questions on both channels here and in the Telegram group from yesterday. Keep coming back every hour but still no solution or reply.

Will you answer OP or maybe I should wait for managers from Telegram to respond with the solution to this problem?

Your request has been forwarded to developers, they will fix the problem on the fisrt-come basis. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Just yesterday I found out about this company and am very glad that I started working with you. A good bounty company and a great idea. Soon all the people of the Earth will buy housing through your platform.
domoy77

Activity: 811

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Just yesterday I found out about this company and am very glad that I started working with you. A good bounty company and a great idea. Soon all the people of the Earth will buy housing through your platform.

congratulations to join bountyhounter, everything will be much easier to carry out tasks and no time is wasted, we can do other things.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Karitra1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

MIBCOIN rewards starts today ?
Karitra1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:20 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 01:40:54 AM by Karitra1

SIR MANAGER
LIQNET bounty is over.
i can change my signature now
Karitra1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:02 AM

SIR MANAGER
LIQNET bounty is over.

an answer plz

i can change it now or waiting?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

When is intended to add new projects? I joined platform month ago and all this time there are only 5. Is this number optimal or you do not see new good projects?
all new camaign and ico in BOUNTYHUNTERS platform ccomming soon
be patient bro

Yes, you are right, everything we have to wait patiently until they start implementing and development for adding the ICO listing into bounty hunters. New campaigns will also be added into this bounty hunters campaign which will help us to get more reputation for this website.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

Your request has been forwarded to developers, they will fix the problem on the fisrt-come basis. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your help.

Indeed I got the reply on Telegram today that this issue is already resolved but still, my missed stakes are not paid. I am happy, of course, that the task works good but it would be nice to count my stakes properly and pay finally. I wrote about this on Telegram again but as for now, there is still no reply.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

A few days ago I got payment for MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) bounty. This is very good because was paid on time but the amount is hilarious.

I got 50 tokens and the value is 4,5$. This is literally nothing for this work.

Participated In Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and BTT campaigns on daily basis. I have 5K followers on Facebook and 3,5K on Twitter so I get almost max stakes for Fb.

Can somebody explain what happened? Why so much or I should better say so less?

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

A few days ago I got payment for MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) bounty. This is very good because was paid on time but the amount is hilarious.

Participated In Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and BTT campaigns on daily basis. I have 5K followers on Facebook and 3,5K on Twitter so I get almost max stakes for Fb.

They already mentioned in their Telegram channel there are too many bounty members over 20,000, i think that's why payment was so low, worth nothing
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

SIR MANAGER
LIQNET bounty is over.

Hello. Yes, you can change your signature now!

The problem is that estimated price of MIB coin happened to be much lower than it was expected in the beginning of the campaign. Anyway, MIB Coin developers promise the price to grow in the future (as it usually happens with succesful projects).  For our part, we will take measures for such dissapointing for hunters situation not to repeat.

Thank you for your help.

Indeed I got the reply on Telegram today that this issue is already resolved but still, my missed stakes are not paid. I am happy, of course, that the task works good but it would be nice to count my stakes properly and pay finally. I wrote about this on Telegram again but as for now, there is still no reply.
As we promised, we will temporarily count you missing stakes manually. We are preparing major system update on 5th of September, and small bugs should be gone after.

Karitra1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

hello
when the payment for LIQnet bounty will be starts?
is it after the ICO or before Huh
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

I haven't received any yet (as is MIB so in other 2 finished). Angry

Is there some queue in distribution?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: