Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16350 times)
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

I have not received payment at all, where can I complain? In this forum or on the telegram, this is not fair to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

received my MIB tokens rewards Smiley thanks Bountyhunters manager Cool
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

A few days ago I got payment for MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) bounty. This is very good because was paid on time but the amount is hilarious.

I got 50 tokens and the value is 4,5$. This is literally nothing for this work.

Participated In Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and BTT campaigns on daily basis. I have 5K followers on Facebook and 3,5K on Twitter so I get almost max stakes for Fb.

Can somebody explain what happened? Why so much or I should better say so less?

Always have to check the terms of the company. If the number of participants is limited, then only it is worth participating.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

A few days ago I got payment for MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) bounty. This is very good because was paid on time but the amount is hilarious.

Participated In Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and BTT campaigns on daily basis. I have 5K followers on Facebook and 3,5K on Twitter so I get almost max stakes for Fb.

Always have to check the terms of the company. If the number of participants is limited, then only it is worth participating.

I was sure that the numbers of participants were indeed limited or that they know what they are doing. It's obvious that if 20K people participated that the payout will be nothing.

I keep asking why Bountyhunters did nothing with this when there was still time?

This is not the first bounty finished in this service. They have experience and should take proper actions to guarantee appropriate and fair rewards. I just don't understand this.

Bountyhunters team please explain what is happened?

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I was sure that the numbers of participants were indeed limited or that they know what they are doing. It's obvious that if 20K people participated that the payout will be nothing.

I keep asking why Bountyhunters did nothing with this when there was still time?

This is not the first bounty finished in this service. They have experience and should take proper actions to guarantee appropriate and fair rewards. I just don't understand this.

Bountyhunters team please explain what is happened?
some participants got just some decimals on Mibcoin campaign, they are complaining everywhere in the telegram channels, LevelNet close due to the lack of funding, other ICO are delaying payment or starts, a lot have to be explained  Huh 
dmty.0809

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

There was no response to the payment of the MIB Coins bounty, and why the distribution of gifts was minimal, I followed Facebook, Twitter and telegram.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

There was no response to the payment of the MIB Coins bounty, and why the distribution of gifts was minimal, I followed Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

There was an answer but in the Telegram group.

Bounties will stay the same and nobody gets additional stakes. They advise to hodl because this token value will go up.

This is just hilarious and I hope that they will learn from this mistake and next bounty campaigns will be worth participating. If such payouts continue nobody will work so much for few cents. I think the Bountyhunters team is aware of that.

Karitra1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

new bounty campaign in bountyhuntrs platform.*** optherium.io *** join now and get your OPEX tokens https://bountyhunters.io/
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to our ETH wallets as announced in Mibcoin telegram channel.

Quote from: Daehyun Lim
Dear MIB Coin Bounty participants. BountyHunters.io apologizes for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system yккщк/glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets. Thanks for participating in MIB Coin marketing campaign!
domoy77

Activity: 811

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

A very good Optherium.io project, the choice of the outstanding Bountyhounters Team, ready to carry out the next task.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Where are my MIB bounty rewards, guys? It seems all but me received...
Karitra1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

hello bro
send an issue to @nvlasoffa or contact her at telegram she can help you  Smiley
good luck
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

hello bro
good luck

Received at last. But amount is hilarious. If other projects will be awarded the same way I leave the platform.
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

hello bro
good luck

Received at last. But amount is hilarious. If other projects will be awarded the same way I leave the platform.

Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.

domoy77

Activity: 811

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

thanks, mib token is already in my wallet, waiting for another token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 01:21:07 PM by larykouch

hello bro
send an issue to @nvlasoffa or contact her at telegram she can help you  Smiley
good luck

Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.

I received only 61 tokens for all my work . I think it is very small
Karitra1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 04:21:14 PM by Karitra1

Is it LIQNET tokens payment after october or before and when the ico starts ?
dmty.0809

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Why do many bountyhunters.io servers experience problems? I sometimes find it difficult to enter the website, and many ico have not been paid.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.

bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.

Hello. How many tokens did you earned accoring to your user profile info?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: