Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:43:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

This is not possible because we were expecting to make more money in 2018. If you can see the future it is easy for you to predict the market but since you cannot see the future you have  to believe in the reality.  I also wish I sold some of my tokens ending of last year but because of greed I could not do that.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

the same disappointment happens to me , but don't think about it to much , it may be more than it as in Dec 2017, so keep a positive feeling about it
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

I have dumped some of what I got last year but I still regret not dumping it all. Opportunity really has knocked my door but did open just a window. I have bought something valuable to me which is kinda of good. If I have dumped it all I must have tripled the coins I have by now. The market I think is now bouncing back, I think I might have a seconds chance again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

Regrets were always at the end. This is why, too much greed will just make you suffer at the end and I proved that so many times. When there is a feeling of guts way back DEC. 2017, it has to be done. Well, that's life, bud. Just hodl until you reach your target to make some profita out of it.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

We cant say the market, everyone also wish that, but in reality we dont really know how the market react the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin and lets have faith on the market that it will repeat itself before december comes.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought , so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

It's a normal thing. Just like other people, you waited for an even higher price before selling but the price came crashing down and you wished you had sell before the dump. You are still lucky you didn't buy bitcoin when it was at that peak. I did and all I have to do now is simply continue holding and selling when the price is above $20000. I only hope that this time will come quickly.

And I bet that everyone who owns bitcoin right now are also wishes that they should already sold or dumped all of their coins if they only knew that the value of the cryptocurrencies today will come to this low point. But for me it's just a price correction and this would come to end hope it would soon.
You are an inspiration for a lot of people and you are right that there are some people here who thinks like this but as bitcoin user they should know that no time is bad for bitcoin, just think about the log ago situation of bitcoin when it was just 100 dollar and now a day almost 10k dollar, what a huge difference! So no need to be worry soon price of bitcoin will be normal once again, as experts has predicted the price will rise at DECEMBER 2018 once again so have patience soon it will be great time for you!.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Regrets is always at the end. but no one knows what would happen for bitcoin price as we all know crypto market is unpredictable. no one knows what would be the exact price of bitcoin 6 months after its all time high last December 2017. just use this as your learning experience to take profit when market is bullish or if your target price will hit.
Yeah there is no tool or measure of considering or predicating the price of bitcoin in coming months. Many financial experts are on this to invent something or some measure that would help them to oversee what is coming to the market. But till now, results are off. We hope for the good results from them. Till then, don’t just believe in any predication made by anyone here.
Azima85

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:52:47 AM

Well..it's been a very valuable lesson..hopefully we get another December, and do what we learned and not give in to greed once more  Wink
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

I think everyone wants to do that, if people can do. In my opinion, you should not live with thoughts in the past, we should accept it. By 2017 Bitcoin easily reached 18,000$ , but in the near future it is difficult for Bitcoin to break all the mold it has passed. To be able to reach the peak of 2017. The market has changed and people should adapt to it.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:10 AM

This is not possible because we were expecting to make more money in 2018. If you can see the future it is easy for you to predict the market but since you cannot see the future you have  to believe in the reality.  I also wish I sold some of my tokens ending of last year but because of greed I could not do that.

If we are greedy enough, maybe we already did that last year. But we weren't. Somehow I regret about it but then at the end of the day, I know that we are going to enjoy the earnings that we will have soon. The more patient we are, the higher income we'll have. And the benefit of patience will bring us sack of income. So even if we did not sell our coins last year, let's assume that we will have more than what we are supposed to have.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

It should be that when the price of bitcoin increases and you sell it big enough it should be because many people will also get this method because we can not go back to the past that we will eventually end up.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

I think everyone wants to do that, if people can do. In my opinion, you should not live with thoughts in the past, we should accept it. By 2017 Bitcoin easily reached 18,000$ , but in the near future it is difficult for Bitcoin to break all the mold it has passed. To be able to reach the peak of 2017. The market has changed and people should adapt to it.
No one can predict what will happen in this market because this market is considered speculative market and when they get good profit then of course they will sell it all to earn the money the best profit for themselves. If you can not control greed, then you will always be the loser in the market because this market is very risky and may cause you to lose a lot of money.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

The future is very difficult to predict, whoever makes the wrong decision. I used to be greedy like you, I used to hold an altcoin for $ 3k6. I did not sell because I believe its price will increase according to online sources, but it is against the news. So I lost more than $ 2k for that down.
We should accept that failure to do experience. Wink

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

It should be that when the price of bitcoin increases and you sell it big enough it should be because many people will also get this method because we can not go back to the past that we will eventually end up.

I think nothing to mock around because it's not the end of bitcoin and in no time it will increase drastically and you'll just say to yourself that "goodness, good thing I hold my bitcoin because now I'm richer than ever". And you'll remember what you said now and smiling like an idiot. Grin

Happy Coding Life Smiley
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Regarding the history of bitcoin in 2017, investors can not forget the brilliant day of bitcoin, when the value of the three times more than the current time will repeat to us can experience
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

As regards the dump in December 2017,it affected me as well,though I thought it will go up the more,not until now that the is trying to pick up..regrets man..
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

It is okay to say now, when Bitcoin goes around $6500, but what would you say, if it will go back aand even further till the end of this year? I am calming myself with this thoughts
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I thinks you have a regrets in yourself of not selling all your bitcoin portfolio since last year Dec 2017,so that you can gain a good profits,anyway just forget that regrets moment,and focus the situation now,on how to still gain a good profits in this bearish moments,because i thinks everythings happen of yours have a great plan and purpose.actualy in my own i dont have thats amount  as late dec and steady with 900%.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

What are you thinking now, This same thought is coming to every holder's mind. Because every holder is in huge losses. Bitcoin was 19K USD plus and now it is below 7K USD. What a dump happened. Holders are suffering too much. We missed that opportunity, that's why we need to forget about past and should focus on the future. At least you got experience over these months,  Now time to start new. I hope Bitcoin will start increasing in the last of this year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

technically speaking this is a very good analysis, but that should not weigh you down, thats business for you, you either win or loose. I was at the verge of making such decision december 2017 but i didnt expecting a further rise in prize, thats the spirit of a calculated risker, but though my analysis didnt end up as i predicted but no cause for alarm, shake it off and look forward to a better future with bitcoin, bitcoin will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: