Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
Alpacera

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Don't regret that you haven't done something earlier. It won't change anything. Try not to repeat your mistakes the next time.
hrctrusisss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

It is pretty normal and surely nothing will happen like you think might happen.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

You do not want to trade Bitcoin and only hold them, so called demand-driven inflation but no supply. Restricting amount of Bitcoin and dump it out once makes the price drop dramatically.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

it's a punishment because you're too greedy, i hope someone learn from these mistake, but it a part of trading and investing.
but it will recovery one day, we just need to patience.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

There is no sense in blaming yourself for not selling in December. You won't reverse the time and you could  not predict what will happen.
Your advice is correct, he does not need to blame himself. If everyone knows before the price, they will easily get rich not only with bitcoin but also with other coins.

It is always difficult to decide whether it will be good to hold the cryptocurrency or sell it. Therefore, I think that it is senseless to regret about the things that were already done. Simply wait when the crypto starts going up.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I wish the same way too and buy back again today but past is past and its time to move on. Also crypto market will still recover just hold and trust it.

Exactly. That is what it is believed in business. Forget the past but do not forget the mistakes you have made in the past for they can be a part of today’s strategy to model a great plan for future profit. If you still hold the same coins and you had owned them at a price much more than the current market price, all you can do is to hodl till you get your invested money back or may be more than that
 Besides, invest in the type of coins right now that can give you instant relief and instant profit. May be towards the end of the year, we might have a bull market again.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
earn20

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

We must wait. I am sure that bitcoin will still gain its previous momentum, it is the ancestor and therefore it will show its power.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

That said, your greed. December 2017. The bitcoin price is 19,000$. And you did not sell it, You think the bitcoin price will rise to 25,000- 30,000$ (think of me). And you keep holding until now. Now the price has dropped three times then and you wish that you should sell at 19000$. You have lost in this market by greed

Well I think that one should cash s part of their coins when there is a margin of up to $5000. Thus you will get some money to do a good job with. Next, you can also sell your coins when there is another rise of $2000 or more, an overall rise of $7k to $8k. This way you will not regret when there is a fall. Right now you should not regret and hold your investment. Nothing is impossible and a phase will come when you will again cash your coins worth more than $20000.
Everyone want to escape from these down market but practically that is not easier for any trader. We may wish to buy bitcoin by 2010. But how that is possible similarly selling in late 2017 also was not possible for most of the holders.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol
Actually, I dumped large part of my coins during that time but still didn't fully enjoyed my profits because of having a small amount of coins only. Well, that's ok because what would you expect to a beginner who just started four months before that bullish run? Grin (To be exact, I only had .0007+ btc which I generated from sig campaigns as a junior member during that time)

Anyway, past is past my friend. If you missed the great opportunity last December then better luck next time. Maybe you can now achieve it by this upcoming December, who knows? Let's just hope that btc continuously recovers and skyrocket 'til reach the moon Grin.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
I'm a little confused and it turns out that what you mean is to dump all the coins in 2017 -_-, we all don't know what will happen in the coming year, even at the end of 2017 I didn't expect that the decline in crypto would be this deep, maybe you can buy now because it could be the end of 2018 will be a high rise for cryptocurrency so you won't regret it as now, try to face reality and do what you want to do now instead of remembering what happened in the past.

vuhieu1

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Lol... No one knows the future ... I invested some ICO, some ICO have time that X5, X6,... but i hold it till now,... Now it only 1x or 1/2 ICO, If... alway if ... lol
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Yeah me too. And I think I should have sell all my btc and put my coins into bitcoin last December. How I wish. But I think right now btc is on the move again to do that. SO just believe. And bitcoin might get it again.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

though it is very regretable as many of us expect bitcoin would continue to rise and not thinking it would go deeper like this. anyway this may serve as a lesson to everyone trading and looking to btc pric currently it seems 6k is the string support it waa not so much affected by yesterdays massive sell off in alt coins.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

life is all about taking risk if you cant take risk I do not think you can make it in life. however making a good decision is not bad but I am sure if you have sold all your coin and the price of the coin is double or triple you will also be regretting by now complaing how dump it is for selling all your coin. I know one day we will also smile again and we will remember this day. this  has also teach many of us lession that we should never put all egg in one basket.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Another common thing right now just try not to let this thought to prevent you from being careful and trying to improve yourself  in your involvement in cryptocurrency. You will be full of regret and not moving forward.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

I wish the same way too and buy back again today but past is past and its time to move on. Also crypto market will still recover just hold and trust it.
But now i wish to see bitcoin above $20000, nothing i have wish except it. Because i have frustrated to see the bitcoin dump price, because i have big demand from 2018, but now 2018 never give me. 
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

it's a punishment because you're too greedy, i hope someone learn from these mistake, but it a part of trading and investing.
but it will recovery one day, we just need to patience.
Look man! There is no concept of being greedy in the business and when you are in the crypto business, the sloe purpose is to earn as much as possible and not able to cash money in the boom last year is never a punishment but a bad strategy. What I want to say that there are chances for crypto market to rise high again in future so the past should not be allowed to affect the current performance for future benefits. Hold your coins until you get the chance to cash high again.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

Late december is the perfect day to sell bitcoin and never doubt on it except those who expect to much without thinking that after great pump there is also huge dump. No doubt that greediness can make us lose.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

But now i wish to see bitcoin above $20000, nothing i have wish except it. Because i have frustrated to see the bitcoin dump price, because i have big demand from 2018, but now 2018 never give me. 

I believe most bitcoiners are wishing the same as you and it is reasonable why some people are regretting why they did not sell all btc last December. Looking at the current market move and price, it seems to be hard to get the same price as what we saw last December. Lucky me, I did sell 75% of my assets at that time and keep the other 25% till now. I have to admit that I do feel a bit regret why I did not sell it all and buy some back earlier this year but I should keep on hoping that it will rise again in the near future or even make a new all high time price.
Boppsross

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

I as stuck in the HODL thing back last year and I did not know much what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: