Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017  (Read 19548 times)
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

There are some regrets because the market value of bitcoins in year two thousands seventeen is really high but we should stay positive because in future we can obtained income from that.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

That's good. Leave it for long-term storage, as in the next few months a strong jump in the price of cryptocurrency is possible. Most likely sell it even more expensive than 17-19 thousand dollars.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

You chose the popular strategy of buy and hold and you didn't know the market will be bearish at this stage. Yet all hope is not lost since the market will rise back very soon. It will take sometime but if you still hold it , you will benefit from the market rise.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Are you a whale? Even whale cannot do that unless you are Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. Dumping of bitcoin during its bear season is useless, why? The support of bitcoin is too low and many people will always buy during bull run market. Even you have lots of bitcoin, if there is a bear season, you will not become profitable. Therefore, choose a season not a month.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Yeah me too. And I think I should have sell all my btc and put my coins into bitcoin last December. How I wish. But I think right now btc is on the move again to do that. SO just believe. And bitcoin might get it again.
Well that would have been a good time for cashing your coins but since you did not take benefit of the opportunity, you better stay again in the market and wait again for another boom. The market will rise again and this is obvious from the fact that we have an element of stability in the market values of Bitcoin even if the value fell form the $8k to $6k. The fall in the value of Bitcoin should not be considered as an indicator for the fall of the crypto system.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Many people regret to miss the market at the end of 2017. Ironically, my friend recommended me to buy bitcoin in early 2017, and at the time I thought its price was so expensive ($1500).

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

There is no sense in blaming yourself for not selling in December. You won't reverse the time and you could  not predict what will happen.
Your advice is correct, he does not need to blame himself. If everyone knows before the price, they will easily get rich not only with bitcoin but also with other coins.

This is where people fail to understand that it is market and not everyone can sell at the peak and no body exactly will know the peak else in the world everyone would be rich and no body would be cribbing to have more money. So if this is understood life becomes more sorted.

But it is a basic rule of trading, that people think that one day they will see bitcoin in a peak and then they will sell all bitcoins and make rich and later on when bitcoin will dump, so once again they will buy it. 
hrctrusisss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

I was very well verse with the complications and I seriously did not do that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

There is no sense in blaming yourself for not selling in December. You won't reverse the time and you could  not predict what will happen.
Your advice is correct, he does not need to blame himself. If everyone knows before the price, they will easily get rich not only with bitcoin but also with other coins.

This is where people fail to understand that it is market and not everyone can sell at the peak and no body exactly will know the peak else in the world everyone would be rich and no body would be cribbing to have more money. So if this is understood life becomes more sorted.

But it is a basic rule of trading, that people think that one day they will see bitcoin in a peak and then they will sell all bitcoins and make rich and later on when bitcoin will dump, so once again they will buy it. 

Well i don't think a lot of people were able to sell at the peak or close to it since the price was consistently going up. I mean it's hard to exit when you're thinking that you can get profit a lot more while the market is still going up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

If I know that bitcoin dumping after reaching the highest price, I wish that I sell all my bitcoin in last year of December, Well it's hard to predict bitcoin.

Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

You surely did not what happened and dumping everything is not the solution.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Wishing is not going to change anything in fact we could say that wishing only damages you since you will keep thinking about the situation over and over again, you need to let go of your mistakes, for example I did not sold at that time but I did not do it because it is not part of my plan, I know very well at what price I want to sell and if bitcoin keeps skyrocketing after that I will not mind since I would have gotten what I wanted.
vcrypte

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Wait, now he's below does not fall precisely. According to my forecasts, it will rise in price within a year, and within a couple of years will regain its old price.
lolland

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

we all wish to do a 3x on our bitcoins holding.
So if you think bitcoins will keep falling then sell you coins and buy back in.
most people who short there bitcoins end up buying them back for a higher price.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

we all wish to do a 3x on our bitcoins holding.
So if you think bitcoins will keep falling then sell you coins and buy back in.
most people who short there bitcoins end up buying them back for a higher price.

The market is volatile so you cannot always earn a huge amount of profit but the best thing to do is just be patience and wait for the price to grow before selling.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

If I know that bitcoin dumping after reaching the highest price, I wish that I sell all my bitcoin in last year of December, Well it's hard to predict bitcoin.

Thats all our wish here, for those who has holding last year. Now we are on the losing side, some even lost value of -80% of their portfolio. Me too never cut losses and I still hold my crypto. Though I know it will recover soon, but reaching again for another high I think will take a year or more in my opinion.

Open for Campaigns
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

Me, too. If only I have the ability even just to peek a short time to see what will be the current situation of the market. It's very hard to bear the regrets when you know that could have millions but you don't because you are so hopeful that you are going to get much more of it in the coming years.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Me, too. If only I have the ability even just to peek a short time to see what will be the current situation of the market. It's very hard to bear the regrets when you know that could have millions but you don't because you are so hopeful that you are going to get much more of it in the coming years.

The price is dropping today but it does not mean that it will stay in that scenario for a very long time, you can still wait for the price to grow again after a few months.
blockfame

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

Never hurts to take profit along time way. HODL is not always the best answer.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Grin Grin Grin I already know why BTC price down these recently time, but your wish to God come true so late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: