Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain  (Read 52480 times)
member33

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

This system with producers is promising. How many blocks can be produced by one producer in a second?

2 blocks. DACC’s platform software will initially designate a block production time of 0.5 seconds. Platform usage will be monitored and this block production time may be adjusted accordingly. Block producer will be allowed to produce blocks every 0.5 seconds, and each block may only be produced by one block producer.

And what if the block producer will skip or maybe miss his block production time?
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Your team wants to develop public blockchain. What plans do you have for this blockchain?

We will develop DACC’s own public blockchain with an infrastructure and features in mind to support easy DAPP development for content-based platforms.

That's inspirative! Can you explain how your public chain will work?

Our DACC public chain will have DPOS voting system and VRF to select block producers. DPOS is one of the few consensus algorithms that has been shown to provide high
performance and scalability with small sacrifices to decentralization.

Hey. You are planning your own blockchain. What will be the secure measures?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

I didn't believed in this project. And decide to pass it. Coz i don't like al this Justin Sun pump and dump projects. Maybe i am mistaken )

You think DACC is a scam? I saw one post in there Tele, maybe you will be interested. Here you go:
"DACC ICO scam ? Backed By Tron ? ? Let 's see How Justin Sun responds !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijz2FcEpThE "
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

This system with producers is promising. How many blocks can be produced by one producer in a second?

2 blocks. DACC’s platform software will initially designate a block production time of 0.5 seconds. Platform usage will be monitored and this block production time may be adjusted accordingly. Block producer will be allowed to produce blocks every 0.5 seconds, and each block may only be produced by one block producer.

And what if the block producer will skip or maybe miss his block production time?

In the event that a block producer misses or skips their
block production time, then the DACC platform will require the block producer to wait another 0.5 seconds before producing the next block. If certain block producers continually miss block production times or become inactive for an extended period of time, they will be voted out of their witness status and will be prevented from producing blocks again for a certain period of time.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Your team wants to develop public blockchain. What plans do you have for this blockchain?

We will develop DACC’s own public blockchain with an infrastructure and features in mind to support easy DAPP development for content-based platforms.

That's inspirative! Can you explain how your public chain will work?

Our DACC public chain will have DPOS voting system and VRF to select block producers. DPOS is one of the few consensus algorithms that has been shown to provide high
performance and scalability with small sacrifices to decentralization.

Hey. You are planning your own blockchain. What will be the secure measures?

DACC implements formal verifications (FV) to ensure security over DACC blockchains. Although bugs are inevitable, we are planning to implement a systematically exhaustive approach to build a mathematical model with codes to consistently improve blockchain security.
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

What will be the interval and order in which block producers will produce block?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Hi. Have a question. For example, I’m a developer and interested in your bounty programs. Will there be a program to reward bug founders?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

What will be the interval and order in which block producers will produce block?

DACC blocks will be produced in intervals of 6N blocks, where N represents the number of block producers and each block producer produces 6 blocks per interval. Prior to each interval, N block producers are selected by vote among DACC’s token holders. The order in which the N block producers produce blocks will be determined fairly through random order generation.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

Hi. Have a question. For example, I’m a developer and interested in your bounty programs. Will there be a program to reward bug founders?

We are going to set aside bounty program that encourages developer
community to build and improve DACC blockchain project. Developers will be rewarded with bugs found and software improvement implementation under the developer community fund.
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I think it’s a great idea to give tools to create DAPPs. Nevertheless, how simple and uncomplicated it will be to create DAPP for users?
Menccemsy

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Hello, team!
I wish your business runs successfully. Informed activity, spotless approach.
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Your work looks interesting. But, if I, for example, just a private investor, I'm not so interested in technology. I'm about earning money $$$
Why is your platform better in comparison to major blockchain platforms?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

I think it’s a great idea to give tools to create DAPPs. Nevertheless, how simple and uncomplicated it will be to create DAPP for users?

DACC’s DAPP development framework will abstract the process of DAPP creation with simple and easy to use modular tools and functions. Fully customizable token economy templates will be included so that any token fee, incentive, and reward system can be created and implemented. DACC’s wallet application can be seamlessly integrated into any DAPP built on DACC’s public chain to provide a solution for token transfer and storage with and DACC DAPP.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Your work looks interesting. But, if I, for example, just a private investor, I'm not so interested in technology. I'm about earning money $$$
Why is your platform better in comparison to major blockchain platforms?

Our goal is for DACC to be the best blockchain infrastructure for all digital media platforms that require solid IAM solutions in addition to scalability, decentralization, and tools to facilitate easy development of DAPP’s. DACC’s software compares favorably to the leading decentralized platforms in the market.
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

DACC’s DAPP development framework will abstract the process of DAPP creation with simple and easy to use modular tools and functions. Fully customizable token economy templates will be included so that any token fee, incentive, and reward system can be created and implemented. DACC’s wallet application can be seamlessly integrated into any DAPP built on DACC’s public chain to provide a solution for token transfer and storage with and DACC DAPP.

And what will we have in DACC’s standard library?
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Hi Dacc team. Would be great to see real result of your work. Want to know a bit more. What is the advantages of DACC Ecosystem for?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

And what will we have in DACC’s standard library?

DACC’s standard library will include modules for IAM and storage as well as containers for DAPP’s. DACC’s wallet toolkit will allow developers to integrate DACC with existing payment gateways, cold storage wallets, and exchanges. DACC’s chain service will allow for features such as chain information scanners and layer 2 protocols to be implemented in DACC DAPP’s.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

Hi Dacc team. Would be great to see real result of your work. Want to know a bit more. What is the advantages of DACC Ecosystem for?

DACC’s public chain integrates IAM and content permission controls at the infrastructure level. This makes DACC the ideal blockchain solution for any and all types of content based DAPP’s, especially where personal data and IP are important assets. From token curated registries to social network platforms, DACC’s software allows content creators and owners full control over how their data is accessed, shared, and monetized.
fluffynight57

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

You want innovations and progress in digital media. However, what will you do to accomplish it?
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

Hi, team! I am interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: