Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain  (Read 52475 times)
galgagot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Hi. In theory, I am a journalist and doing reviews for music albums. How will I rewarded for my reviews on you platform?

Content consumers who become content curators and rate/review audio content, is rewarded through PoR. This serves to incentivize consumers to continue rating content so that good content can be filtered for the benefit of the entire platform.

PoR? What is it? Can you explain please?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Hello community and ulabs admins! Interested in your developments! What can I do to promote my content somehow on the platform? I’m new in the industry.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

Greetings! Every big project is needed to be managed properly. What managing method will you use in the DACC-team?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

I want to know, how your project is registered? Do you have an official registration? Won't you problems with law in particular countries?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

Hi. In theory, I am a journalist and doing reviews for music albums. How will I rewarded for my reviews on you platform?

Content consumers who become content curators and rate/review audio content, is rewarded through PoR. This serves to incentivize consumers to continue rating content so that good content can be filtered for the benefit of the entire platform.

We propose to use Proof of Recommendation (PoR) to quantitatively measure the value of exchange within the DAPP and actively reward both content creators and content consumers for performing value-added actions.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

What different between your project and Decent? You will have own coins and blockchain or just erc tokens?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

Greetings! Every big project is needed to be managed properly. What managing method will you use in the DACC-team?

Firstly, directors will act and vote independently, with only the best interests of the operations, applications, and members of the DACC in mind. Then, Not-For-Profit principle.​ Directors will be paid a nominal salary with respect to their work with the DACC Foundation. Outside of this, Directors shall not be allowed to partake in any profit making activities in relation to their responsibilities with the DACC Foundation.
DBrie

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

What different between your project and Decent? You will have own coins and blockchain or just erc tokens?

That's a valuable question! I know about Decent too. Interesting, how they will compete.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

I want to know, how your project is registered? Do you have an official registration? Won't you problems with law in particular countries?

The DACC Foundation will be registered as a separate legal entity with its own governance framework. This governance framework, as well as the DACC Foundation itself, will be advised by leading industry professionals and will implement best practices from other industry established foundations. Additional measures will be put in place to adequately respond to changes in industry regulations and requirements. Ultimately, DACC stakeholders will adopt an autonomous governance with separated Stakes and Power.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

We propose to use Proof of Recommendation (PoR) to quantitatively measure the value of exchange within the DAPP and actively reward both content creators and content consumers for performing value-added actions.

Hm, seems interesting. And what is the formula for this proof?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Helo. Where can I find your roadmap? I can't find it on your site. Can you please help me with that?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

Hm, seems interesting. And what is the formula for this proof?

Rewards are calculated based off of the quota consumed for curation. DT is factored in to reward users with higher token balances. Furthermore, to incentivize users to discover, try, and curate new content, a variable is added which increases the rewards earned for curating new and lesser known content
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:52:30 AM

Hello community and ulabs admins! Interested in your developments! What can I do to promote my content somehow on the platform? I’m new in the industry.

Audio content creators can set up revenue sharing mechanisms which allow other users to earn a share of DACC tokens paid from purchased content. Users can help to promote and market content through a trackable, user-specific referral link whereby any revenue generated by the referral link are split between the content creator and the user as per the rules of the revenue sharing policy. It will help not only to promote content but also to earn some tokens.
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Helo. Where can I find your roadmap? I can't find it on your site. Can you please help me with that?

The full information about the DACC project and the road map you can find here: http://www.dacc.co/whitepaper/Dacc.pdf
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

Can you tell about practical, useful and real cases when your project can be used in digital media industry?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

Can you tell about practical, useful and real cases when your project can be used in digital media industry?

Really! It would be great to hear sth about. Maybe an issue of plagiarism?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Really! It would be great to hear sth about. Maybe an issue of plagiarism?

First wave adopters of DACC protocols will be the digital media companies in blockchain industry. DACC will help media company build their own DAPPs on DACC blockchain and help solve immediate issues such as securing original content creation, anti-plagiarism and protections of user data. We believe innovation is the essential part of DACC development. DACC Labs will develop its own DAPPs which has innovate features and economic model. DACC first Dapp will be it’s audio Dapp, also developing its second crypto media Dapp
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I'm a bit pessimistic about such huge amount of different ICOs. It's like a crowdfunding but with cryptos. How do you think what will help you to achieve success?
DACCofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I'm a bit pessimistic about such huge amount of different ICOs. It's like a crowdfunding but with cryptos. How do you think what will help you to achieve success?

We aim to bring technological innovations in blockchains, combining ourexperience in building community, first to the content media industry. Experienced team that enables rapid community formation. The team has brought about the formation of 3AM blockchain community, one of the largest blockchain community in Asia-Pacific regions with 10M user base. The team also created one of the most popular blockchain group, 499-block community, with 100,000 followers. Global crypto community of 200,000+ users with organic growth of 50,000 users per week, in major English speaking countries including USA, Europe, as well as Korea, Japan and China. Eventually, DACC community will adopt an autonomous governance with separated Stakes and Power
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

You really are pessimistic, mate.  Crypto is a nes type of economic relationships in nowadays world! And what's a point, that people make an ICO instead using Kickstarter? What is really important - trust of better developing system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: