Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDC] Xedoscoin Skein-SHA2 - (POW) for Car Enthusiasts  (Read 50646 times)
GTX77

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:34:05 AM

Voted.
syber

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

Can use my asic on this right?
matu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 02:32:08 PM

Less than 6 hours left for the next coins to be added to our exchange!
I believe that Xedoscoin can make it! Show everyone how strong your comunity is Smiley

Vote now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
smile295686

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:42:14 PM

Our website can beautify the? Feeling a little crude. Smiley
support@NCT

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:30:03 PM

www.newcointrade.com

Our xedoscoin wallet syncing, the XDC/BTC market open soon

--NCT team

www.newcointrade.com focus on new coin!
support@NCT

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

www.newcointrade.com

XDC/BTC market open!

--NCT team

turint

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:59:49 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 06:20:23 PM by turint

www.newcointrade.com

XDC/BTC market open!

--NCT team

Great, but with so many scam exchanges opening recently, could you give us details about your site?

Do you have an ANN thread here on bitcointalk or elsewhere? Who is behind the site -- one man, a group of people or a company?

The "contacts" link on your website is non functional, there is no legal information, no terms and conditions.

Also the "newcointrade.com" domain (without the "www") opens up something that looks like a default webpage from a hosting company.

Don't get me wrong -- there was a scam exchange that recently listed XDC (coinpeat or sth like that was it called), so all of us here would like to be sure who are we giving our money to when we trade.

Looking forward for you reply, thanks in advance!

DigitalOcean -- cheap and reliable hosting | Free Faucet -- LTC, DOGE, XDC every hour
turint

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:08:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452138.0

There's a thread about Newcointrade, can you pls tell us are the issues resolved now? Because in the thread there are people complaining about newcointrade and lost money and markets "disappearing" from your exchange without explanation?...

I suggest all XDC coin owners to trade with caution there. Or wait until the site owners explain the sitiation and assure us everything is ok. Me personally I don't want to "lose" my XDC and would prefer the coin to not be listed if there is a risk of "dissapearing".

DigitalOcean -- cheap and reliable hosting | Free Faucet -- LTC, DOGE, XDC every hour
1Lef (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:13:51 PM

Less than 6 hours left for the next coins to be added to our exchange!
I believe that Xedoscoin can make it! Show everyone how strong your comunity is Smiley

Vote now!! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Thanks to CryptoALTeX. I watched your online demonstration.
Exactly the same toughts as before - good to be on your exchange one of the next drawings. Wink

People, keep voting on COMKORT

https://comkort.com/vote#XDC
turint

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:09:46 PM

Yes, I watched it online too. Kudos to CryptoALTex for the fair and transparent draw.
It would be great if (when Smiley ) XDC lands on CryptoALTex Smiley

keep on voting, people Smiley

support@NCT

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:02:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452138.0

There's a thread about Newcointrade, can you pls tell us are the issues resolved now? Because in the thread there are people complaining about newcointrade and lost money and markets "disappearing" from your exchange without explanation?...

I suggest all XDC coin owners to trade with caution there. Or wait until the site owners explain the sitiation and assure us everything is ok. Me personally I don't want to "lose" my XDC and would prefer the coin to not be listed if there is a risk of "dissapearing".

Our Rule is:
----------------------------------------------------------------
When the market open? - the market will be open nearest coin IPO.
When the market close? - the market will be closed if NOT volumn in one week, but the wallet will still online one week after market close.

About the Pennis, please check the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359000.2100.
As Pennis wallet can not sync, and have NOT trade in one week, so we close the CENT/XPM market, and we keep the wallet online one week for withdraw.

support@NCT

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:07:46 AM

www.newcointrade.com

XDC/BTC market open!

--NCT team

Great, but with so many scam exchanges opening recently, could you give us details about your site?

Do you have an ANN thread here on bitcointalk or elsewhere? Who is behind the site -- one man, a group of people or a company?

The "contacts" link on your website is non functional, there is no legal information, no terms and conditions.

Also the "newcointrade.com" domain (without the "www") opens up something that looks like a default webpage from a hosting company.

Don't get me wrong -- there was a scam exchange that recently listed XDC (coinpeat or sth like that was it called), so all of us here would like to be sure who are we giving our money to when we trade.

Looking forward for you reply, thanks in advance!

Thanks for your suggest, we will add About and Term soon.

1Lef (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:00:37 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 08:12:04 PM by 1Lef

----------------------------------------------------------------
When the market open? - the market will be open nearest coin IPO.
When the market close? - the market will be closed if NOT volumn in one week, but the wallet will still online one week after market close.

I verified the NCT funncionality and at the moment it is possible to withdraw XDC coins from. Have in mind that the trade fees are not low(0.3%)
The interface work good. It is evident that the exchange is based on php scripts. I don't know secure php scripts, but may be I'm missing something.
And i am paranoic sometimes for sure  Cool
We not expect large volume(dumping) of XDC and that can be seen on the graph.
If the market disapear in two weeks as in CENT/PENNY case - You are warned by the NCT team. And I warn you second time.
So, small volumes may be traded here to define some initial price of XDC, but with caution.
Do not send more than you can loss principle is valid in full.

I suggest to concentrate on coin logo this week.

The difficulty is low now -> this sunny Suinday is the time to mine XDC.
With the Winter going out from the Northern Hemisphere Skein-SHA2 coins will come to attraction for GPU miners as the graphic cards will be colder and difficulty will rise.
So, now is the time to mine.  And the new small miners to come. When the biggers come here it will be difficult.

1Lef (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:16:09 PM

Xedoscoin will be traded on comkort.com
https://twitter.com/COMKORTcom
COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:50:49 PM

Hi, congratulations for winning the vote at Comkort exchange!

The markets are now live, enjoy trading!

https://comkort.com/market/trade/xdc_btc
https://comkort.com/market/trade/xdc_ltc
https://comkort.com/market/trade/xdc_doge

smile295686

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:51:21 AM

We finally have the exchange! That's great! Grin
turint

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:38:33 AM

The next step is to make services -- sites that facilitate XDC flow between automobile communities!!

And the logo, of course -- the deadline for logo contest entries is end of March.

smile295686

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:32:37 PM

Huh怎么没有成交量呢,只有卖单没有买单
smile295686

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:43:40 PM

???How there is no volume, only sell no pay
turint

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:46:05 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 01:04:12 PM by turint

Huh怎么没有成交量呢,只有卖单没有买单

Google translated:  How it is no volume, no pay only sell orders

It's too early and too few people know about XDC and most of all car enthusiasts still don't know about it in general.

That is why there are these buy orders for 1 satoshi -- some people are hoping to buy extra cheap and then dump. But the coin is rare enough, it has an offline aspect (car communities) and that is why the real offers are the sell offers. That is why now the next task has to be promotion of XDC through car communities, so that it can gain real value. If anyone has connections to car communities, please feel free to start engaging these people. Smiley We'll have to develop online tools for facilitating the XDC money flow to these communities too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: