Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why All Cryptocurrency markets are falling down ?  (Read 313 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh
If we are talking about the price of bitcoin as a whole, then this is a common correction, you are a person and you breathe air, the market is also breathing, it can not constantly breathe in and increase, the market definitely needs to exhale.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Most of the gains on alts are made in BTC so when bitcoin's value goes down people try to quickly sell their alts and then sell bitcoins to lock the profits in their native currency.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Bitcoin price has increased at least 10x in 2017, it is going through a market correction. This is normal in trading. To be frank, Bitcoin price now is still double of June 2017.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

I want to believe that most people rushed into bitcoin and cryptos after the boom of 2017 and expecting the price to remain at that high. There is a lot of disappointment from such expectations.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is Volatile thats why this is happening. All you need to do is to keep your calm and hold until the bull market come I think it will be on november or december so just patiently wait for it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

I suspect that many fraudsters are selling their frauds in the market, which causes investors to lose confidence in investments against cryptocurrency. But this is only my opinion. I hope the end of early June from the recovery of the market
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

Bitcoin is King of Cryptocurrencies, so altcoin will follow if Bitcoin price falling down, investor panic sold their assets and bad news attack crypto, start from last year July we've 6 month price rising and after that 6 month price dip, so what next? I believe market will recover soon and rise a lot

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

maybe this is the time when crpyto is resting, because in 2017 the price of crypto increases all so that makes all investors get a big profit and in the year 2018 is the time where all investors are rested to invest in crypto so as to make the price of crypto down.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

See it this way! When you are going to your destination with top speed, there is always a likelihood of experiencing a collision at some point and maybe find it a bit hard to control the vehicle at that point. It could lead to a fatal accident and you could just be lucky to experience a little accident which could lead to you correcting yourself for next time. Picture bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as the vehicle, most of us as the passengers, and our destination as the moon, and you will get the full picture of why the market is falling down presently. The huge run last year / early this year was not warranted for and it was simply manipulated with everyone trying to join into the FOMO, and here mate, is the expected correction.
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

I also do not know what really happened, whereas the diplomatic relations of ace and korut have improved, and certainly will have an impact on the global economy

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. In my opinion It could be possible if not 20K but it will be much higher by the end of the year.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Many experts and the media attribute the market's fall to the cracking of the Coinrail exchange. But I would not trust this, small trading volumes on the stock exchange pose such a version for big doubt.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Events like this are familiar, the market situation is less conducive to people throwing bitcoin or altcoin. The cause of the fall of Price is one that is in search by investors.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Coz it's all manipulated by this whales or they so called new york stock market. i Hope that this is only an accumulation period waiting for a big come back soon. i will accumulate more at this period.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Many factors are responsible for falling of crypto market, Threats from the government to limit crypto trading. Large number of holders of the currency severely move the market. The value of major Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple set record in the year 2017, every investor felt top of the world. The market was overheated, resulting in price inflation. Cryptocurrency is Volatile in nature, but now market is stabilizing and will push cryptocurrency prices to all new highs this year
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

Last year, the market grew too much, and most of the amount was not justified. Now the market has gone through a correction, now you just need to wait for the moment when the market will go up again.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

I might say that those panic sellers are have very traumatic experience with last year's market reaction or when BTC almost hit $20,000. Then it went down to $6,000 this year and now, it seems that it will experience an all time low. Imagine how those altcoins went down the price in exaggerated way. Im pretty sure that almost 70% of crypto investors lose so much money and they don't wanted to experience the same way. What happening right now is a vice versa of last year crypto hype.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

I want to believe that most people rushed into bitcoin and cryptos after the boom of 2017 and expecting the price to remain at that high. There is a lot of disappointment from such expectations.
do not be sorry about the market price down, in the world Cryptocurrency things like that happens because the market value cannot be controlled or change at any time. if you have invested then be patient to wait for the price back up. and remember to buy it when the price is red.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Bitcoin price has increased at least 10x in 2017, it is going through a market correction. This is normal in trading. To be frank, Bitcoin price now is still double of June 2017.

thanks for the info but if you have invested in the 2017 all time high, i think you will see this in a different view which is negative. yes it is normal that btc go up and down but if you believe in the whole technology, you will not be bothered about the ups and downs.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: